Did Chael Sonnen almost expose Jon Jones' Coke Habit in 2012?

Has Chael ever drank a coke at a weigh in apart from the Jon Jones fight?

Huge if true, i mean it.
If that's true, kind of settles how i feel about the guy.

Edit:
10306460_10203764373927963_3932332934640560160_n.jpg

hoo lawd

Whoa, the seed is strong.

I think Rashad might have told him. They are pretty good friends.

Huge if true, i mean it.
If that's true, kind of settles how i feel about the guy.

Edit:
10306460_10203764373927963_3932332934640560160_n.jpg

hoo lawd

lol that girl has the same c*cky smirk he does. Can he not have boys or something?

Chael seems like the type of guy who does tons of drugs!

Lol at people believing Chael knew about it.

He also drank a coke at the Shogun weigh in. He had no idea.

Damn you! I wanted to see how insane it was gonna get, you stopped it too soon! lol. I have always been a Chael fan and am a JBJ fan and I also was enjoying watching Chael get all the love again even though some people would cheer anybody they thought pulled one on Jones. I just assumed Chael was being Chael, meaning he is a great self-promoter and shrewed business man and if he couldnt get endorcements from being champ he was going to use the spotlight to try to pursue one. He gave them free advertising and thats not a bad way to try to pursue a sponsorship when you have already been helping the company for free. Most the guys know who is dirty and most are of something. The odds of someone who got popped twice subtedly threatening to expose someone wouldnt be likely even without an alternative theory

LOL. That's hilarious. Dude's been on blow for awhile then. Only a matter of time til he caught up.

Umm, why do you think Shogun got choked out in that fight? Lack of sleep, obviously. Plus, he's Brazilian. Do the math, bro...

No no no. Chael was talking about an alleged kid Jones had, but those rumors are unconfirmed. The coke was about an endorsement deal.

This is the best thing I've ever seen. Can Chael possibly be any more awesome?

not going to read thru all 8 pages to see if this has been said but chael drank a coke at the weigh in for the shogun fight. put your tin foil hats up everybody

just rewatched jon jones weigh in and there were no coke cans to be seen

Last edited:
I don't care about the facts, why he did it. I'm going to believe in Chael P. Sonnen!

Who do you think sold it to him? None other than the American gangster himself.

Back