Did Chael Sonnen almost expose Jon Jones' Coke Habit in 2012?

giphy.gif

lol this

Fuck me do I like Chael now? :icon_lol:

Epic

They probably partied together, fuck

Look at all the gossiping women in this thread. Is this the state of MMA now, grown ass men gossiping about fighters sex lives and who had a baby with who and what recreational drugs they do.

lol pathetic. Jones haters have sunk to new lows now that Jones was cleared of the PED accusations.

That baby looks like Jon. If he's not claiming her and then boasting about his perfect little family, I'm pretty disgusted.

This is all speculation of course, I hope it's not true

It's not speculation, he definitely fathered a kid in Iowa.

Here's one source: http://deadspin.com/how-jon-jones-became-the-baddest-motherfucker-on-earth-1676262642

Since it's a long article, here's a relevant paragraph:

"So after graduating in 2005, Jon left his family and his girlfriend, Jessie Moses, in upstate New York, to head off not to one of the big traditional wrestling powers, but to Iowa Central Community College. In his first year, Jones won a national championship in the 197-pound division and led his school to a team title. He also met a girl, who became pregnant with his first daughter."

Whether he's paying child support or not I have no idea.

Here's one source: http://deadspin.com/how-jon-jones-became-the-baddest-motherfucker-on-earth-1676262642

"So after graduating in 2005, Jon left his family and his girlfriend, Jessie Moses, in upstate New York, to head off not to one of the big traditional wrestling powers, but to Iowa Central Community College. In his first year, Jones won a national championship in the 197-pound division and led his school to a team title. He also met a girl, who became pregnant with his first daughter."

I don't know his situation, but the only thing worse than not taking care of your child is leaving her with her mom and keeping her out of the public eye so you can show off your "REAL" family

Look at all the gossiping women in this thread. Is this the state of MMA now, grown ass men gossiping about fighters sex lives and who had a baby with who and what recreational drugs they do.

lol pathetic. Jones haters have sunk to new lows now that Jones was cleared of the PED accusations.

You lose, we win.

she most likely went through hundreds of pictures...that way she looks like the upstanding mother just asking for help raising his child...
Go to her facebook page and look at the reach on that little girl.
If she's not Jon's daughter, then I'm the queen of England.

Yeah, you can search court records for the case between Bones and the child's mother in Webster County, Iowa. Filed it the day before the Machida fight, took out his anger at the prospect of having to pay child support on The Dragon.

No, he almost exposed the kid Jones had with a woman other than his gf/fiance.

ETA: As far as I know.

Love him or hate him, Chael didn't do any hinting in this picture about Jon Jones and Cocaine. Pince of Pain is on the right track, as this is what my reliable sources tell me as well. What was "left in Iowa" was not a trail of Cocaine use. It was a baby momma. Chael did also have a Coke sponsorship, so that explains why he was displaying the can prominently at the weigh-in, with the label clearly visible. As far as it being a bad choice for a fighter to drink soda, I've been to a couple Floyd Mayweather Jr. open workouts, and he's always drinking Mountain Dew while he's training. Doesn't seem smart to me, but I guess it works for some folks.

“I’m not Chuck Liddell. I’m just me. I’m shamelessly me. I’m really proud of what I’ve been able to do in my career, and I don’t try to compare myself to guys like Chuck or any champion." - JBJ

Yeah, Chuck could handle his coke.

Huge if true, i mean it.
If that's true, kind of settles how i feel about the guy.

Edit:
10306460_10203764373927963_3932332934640560160_n.jpg

hoo lawd

HOLY SHIT! Tell me that girl doesn't look a little bit like Jon Jones. She has the same smile!

Here she is again.

10616191_10203440185823463_5531243555326864631_n.jpg

And she's friends with Arthur Jones on facebook!!!! Sheeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiit!

Last edited:

This. .... Haters Gonna Stay With Momma Forever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back