Did Chael Sonnen almost expose Jon Jones' Coke Habit in 2012?

giphy.gif

soz im not up to date with who the hot birds are now, but i must know who she is.

not going to read thru all 8 pages to see if this has been said but chael drank a coke at the weigh in for the shogun fight. put your tin foil hats up everybody

just rewatched jon jones weigh in and there were no coke cans to be seen

Play the full weigh-ins he does it after he steps off the scale.

That baby looks like Jon. If he's not claiming her and then boasting about his perfect little family, I'm pretty disgusted.

This is all speculation of course, I hope it's not true

A couple of years ago some Sherdogger posted a thread about how he knows Jon Jones was cheating on his wife. From what I recall, he knew Jon through "friends of some friends" kind of deal, and was talking about how his buddies have photos of Jon out with another lady. The TS also started going into details about the where, when, who saw him with some other chick and who the other chick was and how the TS knows her. Seemed like one of those threads that had a little too much detail to be fake. People started asking TS questions and he answered them quickly and it seemed believable. I think he was even saying he was getting his buddies to send him the pictures so he could post them up, but the thread got shut down before it got to page 2.

Sonnen knew, because I as a fan knew for about 2 years that Jon enjoyed the coke. I could give a shit less if you believe me but I'm friends with a pro fighter who told me. My close friends knew cause I told them, and showed them the text from said fighter.

what does Chael mean, "leave something in Iowa"? i does not git it.

Lol at people believing Chael knew about it.

He also drank a coke at the Shogun weigh in. He had no idea.

I think it's quite imaginable that Sonnen did this for the Jones fight and then received so many questions, comments, etc regarding his choice of rehyrdation (coke) that he tried to roll with it and turn it into an endorsement deal by doing it again vs Shogun.

Unless you know for certain or have additional evidence...

Last edited:
lmao, chael goat. Whoever picked up these hints first: Nicely done

Explains why Jon just looked down when Sonnen cut promos on him

Now.. If only Chael would have won the fight.

Yeah, if Sonnen was partying with Jones he didnt bump some lines. Chael is a chameleon. If he did have info Im sure he did it at that time also.

Given that he had coke in the Shogun fight too, this is all just fantasy, alas.

As great as that is, can someone confirm that pic was from the weigh in against Jones? I thought it was the weigh in against rashad

Back