Did Chael Sonnen almost expose Jon Jones' Coke Habit in 2012?

jon-jones-chael-sonnen-end.gif

He seems to have a lot of extra energy in the octagon! Wonder why!!!

Huge if true, i mean it.
If that's true, kind of settles how i feel about the guy.

Edit:
10306460_10203764373927963_3932332934640560160_n.jpg

hoo lawd
If you did exactly what I did when I read it, and went straight to her fb page and looked at that picture, then bravo haha

That baby looks like Jon. If he's not claiming her and then boasting about his perfect little family, I'm pretty disgusted.

This is all speculation of course, I hope it's not true

LMFAO chael knows all, this is amazing. Seemed like many people knew and it wasn't a big secret since Cowboy and many other random people have said it

See, this is what real trolling is
All of those JJ fans thinking a fucking facebook post makes him "MASTER OF ALL TROLLS HAHAHAHHA TRIPPLE KILL TOP LEL KEKEKEKEK" need tot ake note and acknowledge how silly they were and are

I like how you get trolled by people who aren't even trolling talking about trolls. Very meta

Ya when I looked earlier and saw that little girl, my mind was blown lol looks just like him.

Wow, I remember when Chael drank the coke. Everyone on the forums was like uhh wtf, is he sponsored by coke? Now it aaaaallllll makes sense.

clap.gif

I guess it's true what they say; 'What happens in Des Moines....'

Somebody needs to put Jon's tranny pic (the real Jon, IMO) next to his Tyrion Lanister. The side by side should erase any doubt .

Yep he found her on FB, under her liked athletes she's got Bones and his brother Chandler.

Funny thing is Chael would probably be a better President of the UFC than Dana.

He's great and spinning stuff into positives.

I love Chael, and I'm not afraid to admit it.

I remember him drinking that Coke and think it was an odd choice.

Huge if true, i mean it.
If that's true, kind of settles how i feel about the guy.

Edit:
10306460_10203764373927963_3932332934640560160_n.jpg

hoo lawd

LOL Jon Jones needs to go on the Maury Povich show for paternity test.
:eek: That's crazy with Chael though. WOW!!!

Wow, I remember when Chael drank the coke. Everyone on the forums was like uhh wtf, is he sponsored by coke? Now it aaaaallllll makes sense.

clap.gif

That's true, Chael drinking that coke had no explanation at all at the moment, everyone was asking why, no one knows, so just stop asking why.

Now we know

Chael P Sonnen is the man

Back