Diaz v McG > RDA v McG

I wanted RDA/McGregor, but this is a fun replacement.

I love how you try and present that as if Cowboy must be fatigued by now. lol Being in a fight camp and preparing for a fight means he's still in fight shape. Diaz likely is not. What the fuck is so hard to understand? This isn't rocket science here.

If Diaz turns out to be in great shape then fine but I doubt it. The fact they made the fight at 170 tells me he had no hope in hell of making 155 despite the posturing by Dana about him training for triathlons. That's just more of Dana's BS. I mean he's not going to admit Nate hasn't been doing much besides rolling in the gym and that he probably weighs 185 or something and he'll still have to cut just to make that 170 limit. Even Nate admits he hasn't been doing any sparring for the most part.

Look at pictures of Diaz pre and post Michael Johnson, he's gained a bit of muscle mass. Look at him lately, he looks as soft as a cream puff. He's skinny, but he's not in fight shape. Anyone with a working fucking brain knows this. Conor huggers refuse to acknowledge it, however.

Look at pictures of Diaz pre and post Michael Johnson, he's gained a bit of muscle mass. Look at him lately, he looks as soft as a cream puff. He's skinny, but he's not in fight shape. Anyone with a working fucking brain knows this. Conor huggers refuse to acknowledge it, however.

Yeah, I'm posting too much about it and finding it's like trying to deprogram cult members. What seems obvious to sane and rational people is totally beyond them.

Who the hell would be ready enough to fight McGregor at two weeks out? So much irony when it comes to McGregor and how his motto used to be Stay Ready
A lot of people stay ready for a fight like Cowboy. Khabib is also in a training camp right now. But you do have a point. It's not that people aren't ready but you have to find a high enough level opponent to fight someone like Conor. If Conor is going to lose the UFC is going to make sure he loses to a someone. They're not going to pull a Kimbo fiasco. I'm starting to think that no one was going to be a suitable replacement for RDA.

Back