Diaz v McG > RDA v McG

I was really looking forward to the Rda fight. This was one of the better replacements available, but it doesn't change the fact I want to see Conor vs Rda. But I'll take this. Best of a bad situation and all that shit I suppose.

I read it, seems like the point is that it will be a fun fight and you're looking forward to it.

Not sure then why the title is Diaz > RDA, especially since you contradict it with your first sentence.

For what it's worth I agree with everything you said and also cannot wait to see the fight.

Greater than doesn't imply direct ability within the parameters in which you assume.

You clearly didn't read a fucking word I said about a possible Cerrone fight.

I can't help that you're argument is awful and you're just making excuses. Two fights ago who was on the end of the beating from RDA? Oh, yeah, one Nate Diaz who looked like such total shit in that fight the only offense he could throw up was middle fingers while laying on his back. You use Cerrone wilting against RDA while totally ignoring that. Let's have no delusions that Nate looked any better against him just because he lasted 3 rounds. He took a beating on the level of what Cain did to JDS.

Bottom line is one guy who lost to the champ was in fight shape and another guy who got dominated by that same champ just two fights ago and dominated in 3 of his last 5 fights isn't. Yet you somehow think that second guy is more worthy?

Am I the only one that thinks this should've been the fight that was made in the first place?
tumblr_n5yvy6aFDo1tq4of6o1_500.gif

Sure it's fun. It's also an irrelevant fight. At least it's not for the title anymore. That was a travesty of justice

Yea, who wants to see the best fight the best? Conor and Diaz will talk and taunt so much more than RDA!!

No, very disappointed RDA got hurt, not really interested in this sideshow fight.

Dana proly had RDA, Nancy Keriganed, now tha ppv is thru tha roof!

I can't help that you're argument is awful and you're just making excuses. Two fights ago who was on the end of the beating from RDA? Oh, yeah, one Nate Diaz who looked like such total shit in that fight the only offense he could throw up was middle fingers while laying on his back. You use Cerrone wilting against RDA while totally ignoring that. Let's have no delusions that Nate looked any better against him just because he lasted 3 rounds. He took a beating on the level of what Cain did to JDS.

Bottom line is one guy who lost to the champ was in fight shape and another guy who got dominated by that same champ just two fights ago and dominated in 3 of his last 5 fights isn't. Yet you somehow think that second guy is more worthy?
Nate Diaz still lost in a decision, and it was in 2014. Compare that to getting annihilated in barely a minute just 3 months ago. You really want to compare the two?? The facts clearly show you have no fucking idea what you are talking about. At least attempt to understand the job of a promoter.

Nate Diaz still lost in a decision, and it was in 2014. Compare that to getting annihilated in barely a minute just 3 months ago. You really want to compare the two?? The facts clearly show you have no fucking idea what you are talking about. At least attempt to understand the job of a promoter.

Again, bottom line is one guy is in fight shape having just competed last week and finished a guy in a main event that lasted less than half a round. Diaz hasn't fought in over two months and even he says he hasn't been training.
I know the job of this promoter. It's to answer "how high?" when Conor tells him to jump and find the biggest name available who is in the worst shape to put up a competitive fight.

Again, bottom line is one guy is in fight shape having just competed last week and finished a guy in a main event that lasted less than half a round. Diaz hasn't fought in over two months and even he says he hasn't been training.
I know the job of this promoter. It's to answer "how high?" when Conor tells him to jump and find the biggest name available who is in the worst shape to put up a competitive fight.
Conor watched RDA destroy Cerrone and still said, "yeah, i'll move up in weight and fight that guy." But you want to accuse him of seeking out the easiest fights? What the fuck is wrong with you?

First of all, not in terms of fight ability.

But... seriously... how fucking fun is Conor McGregor vs Nate Diaz? Am I the only one that thinks this should've been the fight that was made in the first place? It's a shame that Nate isn't going to have a full camp and the fight won't be at '55 but people like Conor McGregor and Nate Diaz don't come along too often and to have the two of them locked in a cage fighting each other, isn't that just like the most fun thing ever?

I know Conor haters wanted Khabib for their own joy and Conor fans are (apparently) happy with this fight because of style match ups and whatever other bullshit, but as someone who loves fighting? I think this is just gonna be fucking fun; perhaps even explosive.

If Conor cleans Nate out pretty quick then suddenly Conor vs. RDA has gotten really interesting and a fight worth headlining 200. If Nate subs Conor then suddenly the UFC is practically turned on its head. This is big. And fun as fuck.

Conor shouldn't even bother with RDA. RDA should lose his payday. Conor should fight for the 170 pound belt.

Conor watched RDA destroy Cerrone and still said, "yeah, i'll move up in weight and fight that guy." But you want to accuse him of seeking out the easiest fights? What the fuck is wrong with you?

You can make all the excuses you want but that's exactly what they did. All but the most delusional know Diaz wasn't the most prepared to fight.

Edgar:
" if Ali had texted back ‘yes,’ that fight still would have went to Nate Diaz. I think Nate Diaz was the fight they were trying to make since the beginning. Why didn’t they go with Cowboy? Cowboy was fresh off a camp. He’s in shape, no injuries. They decide to go with a guy like Nate who can’t even make 155, so how much training has he been doing? I don’t understand why they picked the guy who’s probably not ready for the fight. Why not pick a guy like Cowboy who seems to be ready for it? It sounds fishy to me."

So if he loses to Cowboy at 155 does he still get RDA?

Whar dat monah?

You can make all the excuses you want but that's exactly what they did. All but the most delusional know Diaz wasn't the most prepared to fight."
Ohhh... I get it. You think you are good at predicting fights, and you believe Nate is going to get destroyed, that's whats putting all these conspiracy theories in your head.

Ohhh... I get it. You think you are good at predicting fights, and you believe Nate is going to get destroyed, that's whats putting all these conspiracy theories in your head.

Nope, I don't know what's going to happen. I just know Diaz wasn't training for a fight while other top guys were better prepared.

Nope, I don't know what's going to happen. I just know Diaz wasn't training for a fight while other top guys were better prepared.
Why would you automatically think getting a third fight in 3 months means you are better prepared? It's not like you have any basis for even making that assumption.

Sane, logical, worthwhile opinions > Your opinion.

Why would you automatically think getting a third fight in 3 months means you are better prepared? It's not like you have any basis for even making that assumption.

I love how you try and present that as if Cowboy must be fatigued by now. lol Being in a fight camp and preparing for a fight means he's still in fight shape. Diaz likely is not. What the fuck is so hard to understand? This isn't rocket science here. Do you somehow think fighters going in to camps to prepare is just a lot of bullshit and they don't really do much there?

If Diaz turns out to be in great shape then fine but I doubt it. The fact they made the fight at 170 tells me he had no hope in hell of making 155 despite the posturing by Dana about him training for triathlons. That's just more of Dana's BS. I mean he's not going to admit Nate hasn't been doing much besides rolling in the gym and that he probably weighs 185 or something and he'll still have to cut just to make that 170 limit. Even Nate admits he hasn't been doing any sparring for the most part.

Back