Diaz v Dos Anjos 2?

i keep hearing " money fight "...
If that is the case Khabib or Gaethje seem like the only real canditates if it is at 155 and and money figjt is the criteria... i dunno

I mean at 155....
you have a point, very strike heavy outside of Charles O,
and nate has a head like a coconut, cant crack it.
also nate is no slouch on the ground...
but I think Olivera does beat him.

That would be a phenomenal fight...oliveira could be the first challenger to nates title or they can face each other for the title..im down with that let the best man win...i think nate surprises alot of people in that match up...

Naw...hes already beaten Conor twice whos apparently levels above the rest... Hooker is too one demenisional and his tendency to slug it out works beautifully with nates style...tony is all but done but would be a crazy fight but nate likely wins ...gaithje gets tapped..hes a white belt on the ground...poirer again likes to trade and tires over 5 rounds...u cant get tired against nate diaz...nate probably subs him late

Naw...hes already beaten Conor twice whos apparently levels above the rest... Hooker is too one demenisional and his tendency to slug it out works beautifully with nates style...tony is all but done but would be a crazy fight but nate likely wins ...gaithje gets tapped..hes a white belt on the ground...poirer again likes to trade and tires over 5 rounds...u cant get tired against nate diaz...nate probably subs him late
diaz isnt getting Gaethje to the ground get real

diaz isnt getting Gaethje to the ground get real

Gaithje likely tries to take nate down after gettin lit up on the feet and thats when he get tapped...nate just has pressure him like khabib did and gaithje will panic wrestle....wrestlers always default to there base when pushed

Gaithje likely tries to take nate down after gettin lit up on the feet and thats when he get tapped...nate just has pressure him like khabib did and gaithje will panic wrestle....wrestlers always default to there base when pushed
Nate Gets his scrawny legs snapped in half in the first after Justin laughs at his pattycake punches

Nate Gets his scrawny legs snapped in half in the first after Justin laughs at his pattycake punches

Guess you didnt watch the second conor fight or pettis fight or masvidal fight..nate checks legs kicks now...

Also if gaithje couldn't k.o tony after all those right hands...hes not dropping Nate ... Tony was closer to stopping that fight then gaithje was with 1 strike...

Nate is too long and too fast for gaithje on the feet...go watch nate vs michael johnson..nate was beating michael johnson to the punch a guy known for his speed and a guy who almost koed gaithje several times... If johnson could hurt him...nate rocks him

No reason for that. Nate was injured didn’t train much at all. There is no reward in fighting him again for Nate. Rda is like those sucker fish cleaning out the bottom of a fish tank and eating the electric eels shit.

the eel wants a bigger prey and even though rda nibbled on a diseased eel. He’s still nibbling off the floor since he backed out of the McGregor fight.

the dude lost everything as his foot was slightly
Hurt and his hopes and dreams passed him by.
Rda is a stepping stone. His biggest win in years was against Felder who cut a bunch of weight in a few days and went the distance with.

Literally everyone..

Who... And how ..

Nates beaten conor twice...

Hooker gets tired and likes to brawl which works perfect for nates style... likely subs a tired bloodly hooker

Gaithje gets tapped after being lit up on the feet and panic wrestles from the pressure..hes a white belt on the floor..

Tony is wildcard but likely past his expiry date but still a crazy fight... Likely a close decision

Dustin again likes to brawl and gets hit as much as nate does but lacks the stamina for 5 rounds at a high pace tends to slow ( watch the holloway fight) and probably gets tapped in round 4..

So who beats him?

Guess you didnt watch the second conor fight or pettis fight or masvidal fight..nate checks legs kicks now...

Also if gaithje couldn't k.o tony after all those right hands...hes not dropping Nate ... Tony was closer to stopping that fight then gaithje was with 1 strike...

Nate is too long and too fast for gaithje on the feet...go watch nate vs michael johnson..nate was beating michael johnson to the punch a guy known for his speed and a guy who almost koed gaithje several times... If johnson could hurt him...nate rocks him
Shiiit, you are rekindling my excitement for Nate returning reading this.

<{natewhut}><{natewhut}><{natewhut}><{natewhut}><{natewhut}>

Gassed!
giphy.gif

Too big of a risk for Diaz to lose. I think he would lose for sure at this point. Not a smart fight to take.

although I don’t know a winnable fight for Nate in 2021..... maybe. Maybe, Cowboy

I don’t see it being RDA. But oof, I was at their first fight and obv it was not pretty for Nate. IIRC he claimed to be injured (and missed weight badly due to that), but it’s a bad style matchup for him regardless. I’d love to see him fight Oliveira or Gaethje, although they’re ranked a bit high for him. Felder or Iaquinta is a bit too low of an opponent.
I’ll cross my fingers for either Tony or Oliveira. Tony is really the perfect opponent for him right now, and Oliveira vs Nate is a really intriguing style matchup.

Nate aint fighting RDA, too much to lose and little to gain.

Back