Diaz v Dos Anjos 2?

Diaz won't take that.

He'll take Hooker, or even Justin. Not someone who can and will control him from the top.

And RDA certainly wouldn't accept Diaz right now. Maybe if he loses twice at LW.

RDA doesn't like easy W's and paydays?

RDA, Da Bronx, Felder, Lee and Gaethje all likely to beat Nate pretty handily IMO...Gaethje would probably retire Nate with those leg kicks...
Du Bronx would be interesting, Nate's not been subbed for a long long time.. I'd have him as an underdog in all though too. Felder I'm not so sure though.

Diaz vs Felder makes the most sense imo. A winnable fight for Nate, a decent name and with some extra clever marketing it could propel him to a title shot with McGregor to complete the trilogy (if Conor wins ofcourse against Dustin)

Diaz vs Oliveira is a bit of a step up for Nate imo, I’m sure he would handle himself well on the ground with slick grappling exchanges but Charles is in his absolute prime and Nate is far from it (his prime was the Johnson and Conor fights over 4 years ago)

Diaz vs Ferguson while an exciting fight won’t really mean much for Nate if he wins as Tony is basically done and might not even catch a win anytime soon.

Diaz vs Felder makes the most sense imo. A winnable fight for Nate, a decent name and with some extra clever marketing it could propel him to a title shot with McGregor to complete the trilogy (if Conor wins ofcourse against Dustin)

Diaz vs Oliveira is a bit of a step up for Nate imo, I’m sure he would handle himself well on the ground with slick grappling exchanges but Charles is in his absolute prime and Nate is far from it (his prime was the Johnson and Conor fights over 4 years ago)

Diaz vs Ferguson while an exciting fight won’t really mean much for Nate if he wins as Tony is basically done and might not even catch a win anytime soon.
Dana said it's not Tony, but it if was I think Nate beating Tony would mean a shit load in terms of where hed place in the rankings after a potential win.

Du Bronx would be interesting, Nate's not been subbed for a long long time.. I'd have him as an underdog in all though too. Felder I'm not so sure though.
I agree that Felder is Nate's best match-up of the bunch and Felder will stand and bang. However, I think Felder can handle the pressure and the pace. He also hits way harder than Nate. That is my guess, but you don't know until the fight actually happens...

I agree that Felder is Nate's best match-up of the bunch and Felder will stand and bang. However, I think Felder can handle the pressure and the pace. He also hits way harder than Nate. That is my guess, but you don't know until the fight actually happens...
He slows though and in a 5 rounder Nate has the pace edge in the later rounds imo.. Not sure how many times Felder has been subbed, he's pretty good defensively with his BJJ.

UFC Working on new Nate fight!!
My guess.
What's yours?
If it is RDA, Who takes it and how ?

giphy (1).gif

Would be an amazing fight but i think a healthy nate beats everyone in the top 5 .. alot of people sleep on nate because of performances from years ago...nate arguably owns 2 wins over conor..

If they get him to fight then I'd imagine they'd do him vs Ferguson.

RDA, Da Bronx, Felder, Lee and Gaethje all likely to beat Nate pretty handily IMO...Gaethje would probably retire Nate with those leg kicks...

Nate can tap Kevin Lee, he's certainly the better striker. It's hilarious to say Kevin beats him handily. He can't beat La Quinta.

Felder is generally a hittable kickboxer. Matches up well, I'd pick Nate in that fight.

Do Bronx is elite now and a substantial favorite over Nate. Still would be fun. RDA is past his prime but could probably get away with wrestling him to a decision.

JG is a likely opponent. Should be the favorite but I think it would be very fun. The absolute 3 best guys JG fought, outside of getting run over by Khabib, was Alvarez, Poirer and Ferguson.

2/3 of those guys knocked JG out. Nate is a live dog in that fight and matches up well to his style.

Who beats him.....honest answer
I mean at 155....
you have a point, very strike heavy outside of Charles O,
and nate has a head like a coconut, cant crack it.
also nate is no slouch on the ground...
but I think Olivera does beat him.

You'd have him as an underdog to Lee?

Eh not really interested. Whoever wins pretty much stays in the same rank.

You'd have him as an underdog to Lee?
I think so, I did have to think about it a few times and to be honest i'm not sure, but Nate's activity makes me hard to favour him, granted Lee isn't the MOST active either, and is coming off a pretty awful injury.. I'd be rooting for Nate against any of them though.

Edit: "Nate's activity makes me hard" <Lmaoo>

Last edited:
Nate can tap Kevin Lee, he's certainly the better striker. It's hilarious to say Kevin beats him handily. He can't beat La Quinta.

Felder is generally a hittable kickboxer. Matches up well, I'd pick Nate in that fight.

Do Bronx is elite now and a substantial favorite over Nate. Still would be fun. RDA is past his prime but could probably get away with wrestling him to a decision.

JG is a likely opponent. Should be the favorite but I think it would be very fun. The absolute 3 best guys JG fought, outside of getting run over by Khabib, was Alvarez, Poirer and Ferguson.

2/3 of those guys knocked JG out. Nate is a live dog in that fight and matches up well to his style.
Nate has a problem with big strong wrestlers and Lee happens to be...a big strong wrestler. Nate never beat any of the guys who beat Geathje so your comment above regarding Gaethje makes no sense. Nate has 12 losses out of 32 fights I could discuss, most of which opponents are not as good as Gaethje, but I won't go there...other than to say look at the totality of their body of work. Gaethje would have Nate Diaz limping badly from leg kicks by the end of R1...If a Gaethje - Diaz fight went more than 2 rounds, they would probably have to amputate Nate's lead leg afterwards from all the damage...

Back