Diaz v Dos Anjos 2?

Last time Nate got injured and couldn’t train? As a Nate fan I’d be pulling for him. But I still do t see it happening.

Diaz won't take that.

He'll take Hooker, or even Justin. Not someone who can and will control him from the top.

And RDA certainly wouldn't accept Diaz right now. Maybe if he loses twice at LW.

Someone reported that it wasnt Tony. I doubt it's RDA. Gaethje seems most likely, but Tony would seem to make the most sense.

The UFC would never book this fight in 2021. Bad match-up for Nate. The UFC wants to milk Nate for another big fight or two. Trotting Nate out to get steam-rolled by a past his prime RDA does nothing for the Nate Diaz brand and subsequent fight revenues...They probably feed Nate a gimme next since he lost his last fight badly vs. Masvidal...then the McGregor rematch...It's always about the $$$, remember that...

The UFC would never book this fight in 2021. Bad match-up for Nate. The UFC wants to milk Nate for another big fight or two. Trotting Nate out to get steam-rolled by a past his prime RDA does nothing for the Nate Diaz brand and subsequent fight revenues...They probably feed Nate a gimme next since he lost his last fight badly vs. Masvidal...then the McGregor rematch...It's always about the $$$, remember that...
Dana said "Your gonna like it" and “It would put him in a really good position if he won the fight, and the guy who he could potentially be fighting, I think it’s a great fight for him, too.”
So I don't think RDA fits the bill, because it doesn't do much for him other than a little spotlight and dollars.

You have to think, it's got to fit Nates quote of who he deems fight worthy(we know this guy can be picky with who he respects and who he doesn't"... It's also mentioned it will benefit the other fighter, which is curious..

Du Bronx makes sense to me, because of a few reasons,

A. Don't know what the situation is with the belt in that division, but IF the rumours of Conor vs Dustin are true that it's for a belt, that could put Du Bronx out waiting for a good while, depending on the outcome of how that fight pays off.

B. Conor vs Dustin Rubber Match could be a thing, if Dustin wins, seen crazier things than giving Conor an immediate 2nd chance. Though I suppose this clashes with the C. a little in regards to immediate title shot for Charles.

C. It's likely a better fight than Justin for him in terms of $$$ and exposure, plus if the winner is guaranteed a title shot then it could either set up Conor vs Nate 3 or a rightful Du Bronx shot.

D. Potentially fits Nates quota of old school badass not afraid of anyone(inb4 Islam duck)

There are some holes, i'm not certain by any means, would be a gift and opportunity for Nate which i'm not certain is warranted really.. But that's the best logic I can think of.

Other fighters i've heard mentioned: Felder, Kevin Lee, Gaethje.

Last edited:
Dana said "Your gonna like it" and “It would put him in a really good position if he won the fight, and the guy who he could potentially be fighting, I think it’s a great fight for him, too.”
So I don't think RDA fits the bill, because it doesn't do much for him other than a little spotlight and dollars.

You have to think, it's got to fit Nates quote of who he deems fight worthy(we know this guy can be picky with who he respects and who he doesn't"... It's also mentioned it will benefit the other fighter, which is curious..

Du Bronx makes sense to me, because of a few reasons,

A. Don't know what the situation is with the belt in that division, but IF the rumours of Conor vs Dustin are true that it's for a belt, that could put Du Bronx out waiting for a good while, depending on the outcome of how that fight pays off.

B. Conor vs Dustin Rubber Match could be a thing, if Dustin wins, seen crazier things than giving Conor an immediate 2nd chance. Though I suppose this clashes with the C. a little in regards to immediate title shot for Charles.

C. It's likely a better fight than Justin for him in terms of $$$ and exposure, plus if the winner is guaranteed a title shot then it could either set up Conor vs Nate 3 or a rightful Du Bronx shot.

D. Potentially fits Nates quota of old school badass not afraid of anyone(inb4 Islam duck)

There are some holes, i'm not certain by any means, would be a gift and opportunity for Nate which i'm not certain is warranted really.. But that's the best logic I can think of.

Other fighters i've heard mentioned: Felder, Kevin Lee, Gaethje.
RDA, Da Bronx, Felder, Lee and Gaethje all likely to beat Nate pretty handily IMO...Gaethje would probably retire Nate with those leg kicks...

RDA 30-23 or 50-41 if it's 5 rounds.

He is just way better than Nate.

Back