• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Diaz Bros eat a Raw Vegan Diet

I don't buy into that organic horseshit. Eat healthy food, you'll be fine.

Have this vegan friend and every-time she comes over and I am grilling steaks she HAS TO BE RIGHT FUCKING NEXT TO ME smelling the shit outa that meat and asking every single detail about what I'm doing to it. She literally sits there the ENTIRE time I'm cooking the steaks basically drooling on me, but all the while mentioning little facts about veganism she read on the internet and regurgitated to me.

nothing against vegans ^^

For me I'm trying to stay away from processed things and just eat more Green shit... its pretty fucking simple just takes a little amount of willpower.

Also thread title lol, As opposed to a "Cooked Vegan Diet" ?

Last edited:
Good for them, that's pretty cool.

Man I gave up soda thinking it would be the hardest thing I'd ever done. It was actually a blurb of advice that Diaz gave to McKenzie about avoiding tap water that led me to distilled water. Three months of drinking that and soda tasted like chemical draino I wouldn't give to a rat I was trying to kill. Amazing how quickly your body starts to reject the garbage you've been feeding it your whole life when you go without for a little while.

I have given up soda, but when I do have one it is awesome... completely opposite.

I tried going vegan for a few months 1 time and lost about 30 pounds, 30 pounds which I didn't need. Needless to say I started back eating meat.

Losing weight is a product of calories burned vs calories consumed. Not meat protein vs plant protein.

I have given up soda, but when I do have one it is awesome... completely opposite.

Fuck me, I wish it was like that. Can't even finish a whole can of Vanilla Coke anymore, and that's my favorite bevy on this planet.

I was never a Diaz fan due to their press conference and ring attitudes, but this made me respect them a lot. They just seem like the type to be like, "whatever to that sh*t." But they're not. They're cardio machines and super smart eaters. Good for them. I stopped liking GSP after his "grease gate" with BJ. I hope Nick wins. Nate too.

ps - I'm a vegan. It's actually a lot easier than you think. And anyone thinking about being nutrient deficient, I'm 10x more healthy now than before.

Meat does not corner the market on complete essential amino acids. There are 9 our bodies cannot produce and we need to consume them to maintain/build muscle. The rest our body make, no worries. Meat contains all 9, but also saturated fats, increases blood acidity and has no fiber. Plenty of ways to get all 9 amino acids via plant based foods. First complementary protein foods like beans + brown rice, penut butter (I replace high refined sugar jam with bananas) on wheat bread, oatmeal with almond milk, etc. add up to your complete protein. Some are even complete by themselves. hemp seed meal, spirulina and soy.

Eat more Kale!

I'm on a gluten free diet, not sure if I could handle a raw vegan diet...

Going gluten free is hard enough as it is, if I wasn't able to eat chicken I'd probably starve.

why did you go gluten free?

and have you felt a difference?

i tried it bc of some health issues, but i couldn't really figure out if it helped and i missed bread so damn much. And god it's unpractical not being able to just make a sandwich in 5min.

Try going on a gluten free diet before going on a raw vegan diet.

If you can manage a gluten free diet, you may be able to manage a raw vegan diet as well. But going gluten-free is hard as fuck, to say the least. Basically EVERYTHING you eat contains gluten.

I'm a month into it and my body feels a hell of a lot better already.

I was never a Diaz fan due to their press conference and ring attitudes, but this made me respect them a lot. They just seem like the type to be like, "whatever to that sh*t." But they're not. They're cardio machines and super smart eaters. Good for them. I stopped liking GSP after his "grease gate" with BJ. I hope Nick wins. Nate too.

ps - I'm a vegan. It's actually a lot easier than you think. And anyone thinking about being nutrient deficient, I'm 10x more healthy now than before.

Meat does not corner the market on complete essential amino acids. There are 9 our bodies cannot produce and we need to consume them to maintain/build muscle. The rest our body make, no worries. Meat contains all 9, but also saturated fats, increases blood acidity and has no fiber. Plenty of ways to get all 9 amino acids via plant based foods. First complementary protein foods like beans + brown rice, penut butter (I replace high refined sugar jam with bananas) on wheat bread, oatmeal with almond milk, etc. add up to your complete protein. Some are even complete by themselves. hemp seed meal, spirulina and soy.

Eat more Kale!

Vegans on average have the same life expectancy as north koreans, vegetarians live long vegans dont.

Just ate 8 chicken strips from Jack in the Box

So much herb in vegan diet.

Carrots and cauli to beat back the munchies?

Vegans on average have the same life expectancy as north koreans, vegetarians live long vegans dont.

Why in the world would eating all the saturated fats and cholesterol in cheese and eggs make a veg live longer?

Last edited:
Such an enigmatic (yet awesome) pair.

I don't know too many vegan gangstas who compete in triathlons.

Why in the world would eating all the saturated fats and cholesterol in cheese and eggs make a veg live longer?

Because your body gets things it needs in addition to the bad things. Vegans statistically are richer, more health conscious and better educated than the average meat eater yet their life expectancy is much lower, vegetarians live longest. Veganism is not a healthy choice long term, it is not opinion.

Because your body gets things it needs in addition to the bad things. Vegans statistically are richer, more health conscious and better educated than the average meat eater yet their life expectancy is much lower, vegetarians live longest. Veganism is not a healthy choice long term, it is not opinion.

You are funny. This man is a vegan.

Dave Scott (born January 4, 1954) is a U.S. triathlete and the first six-time Ironman Triathon World Champion. He won the Ironman Triathlon in Hawaii six times in 1980, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1986, and 1987.
Dave Scott came out of 'retirement' in 1994 at age 40 to take second place at the Hawaii Ironman World Championships, very nearly winning for a record-breaking seventh time. In 1996 at age 42, he returned again to place 5th, running the marathon in 2:45.

This guy has one foot in the grave.

I like to think I eat pretty healthy and many of my meals are meatless. BUT, you only live once and bacon-cheeseburgers taste too damn good. I could never go vegetarian, let alone vegan.

Lol this. I think I could definitely benefit from eating less meat but I wouldn't want to give it up entirely, it tastes too good! I'm in pretty good shape but it's expensive as fuck to eat organically 100% of the time. If I had the cash I would never touch processed foods, additives etc etc

You are funny. This man is a vegan.

Dave Scott (born January 4, 1954) is a U.S. triathlete and the first six-time Ironman Triathon World Champion. He won the Ironman Triathlon in Hawaii six times in 1980, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1986, and 1987.
Dave Scott came out of 'retirement' in 1994 at age 40 to take second place at the Hawaii Ironman World Championships, very nearly winning for a record-breaking seventh time. In 1996 at age 42, he returned again to place 5th, running the marathon in 2:45.

This guy has one foot in the grave.

Some people chain smoke and live to be over 100. You can pick on specific cases to prove anything. Who cares anyway, vegans enjoy your supplements, lack of energy and aids patient physique just dont go thinking you are above the people who eat naturally.

Back