• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Diaz Bros eat a Raw Vegan Diet

Fitch, Shields and Danzig are not RAW vegan. The intriguing part of Diaz's diet is the raw thing which means he doesn't eat pasta, rice, beans, bread, etc which all require cooking and are vegan staples. So Diaz eats mainly fruit, veggies and dry nuts. Raw vegan is the most restrictive diet there is.

Can't you cook or rather soak rice at 40C ? It just takes longer. Going by the link provided it says he doesn't heat over 40C.

It sounds disgusting, but obviously it works for them. They have the herbal remedies as well.

thank you for the great reply!
Maybe i should try it again. I just quit it recently and started eating a lot of ordinary bread again and i'm starting to get the same issues again.

I just read that glutenfree flour is shit and bread becomes very dry and crumbles. I love baking no knead bread that is moist and with big lovely air pockets in. I will try and look for glutenfree flour and see how it goes.

thanks!

http://www.adamsfitnessfood.com/portfolios/adams-bread/

Tastes like bread and has huge holes in it.

The simplest rule IMO is the less processing the better, you can't go wrong with that rule.

This said:

Soft drinks are pure shit
Energy drinks are poison
Canned food is bad
Canola oil, why not fry your food in a puke bucket while we are there?
Aspartame or any artificial sweetener, MSG, acesulfame K, stearoyl-2-lactylate, nitrites, BPAs, chlorine, just to name a few... You wouldn't believe the shit you eat every day that your body barely recognizes as food. (as it should)

Bon Appetit!

Because they cause cancer? They don't. Any sugar does more damage.

Man I gave up soda thinking it would be the hardest thing I'd ever done. It was actually a blurb of advice that Diaz gave to McKenzie about avoiding tap water that led me to distilled water. Three months of drinking that and soda tasted like chemical draino I wouldn't give to a rat I was trying to kill. Amazing how quickly your body starts to reject the garbage you've been feeding it your whole life when you go without for a little while.

Soda is addicting - or at least Coke is. I thought it was just the caffeine - but I tried substituting black coffee and I still craved the Coke, but quitting that caused cravings and withdrawal headaches for a couple weeks. Drinking one can of soda a day in place of a glass of water is a difference of 15lbs over a year. Soda consumption is the main driver of obesity in North America I believe - mindless, empty calories and cheap.

Back