• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International EU, European Court To Punish Hungary For Not Allowing Migrants to enter their country

yet to hear convincing argument as to how Ireland became the first safe country for so many from the ME and Africa to enter?

"We have Moral and Legal Obligations" that's the line they trot out here to justify it. That and "Diversity is our strength" and "These are our Doctors,Lawyers and Engineers. They'll pay our pensions and do the work our own don't want to do." stop me if you've them before.

This week the Irish Govt is going to sign us up to another EU migrant pact, that will be GDP based. And because ours is so artificially high we're going to be swamped with them.

I'm looking to get out. Ireland is clearly finished. You can call it Irelandstan now.

yet to hear convincing argument as to how Ireland became the first safe country for so many from the ME and Africa to enter?
"We have Moral and Legal Obligations" that's the line they trot out here to justify it. That and "Diversity is our strength" and "These are our Doctors,Lawyers and Engineers. They'll pay our pensions and do the work our own don't want to do." stop me if you've them before.

This week the Irish Govt is going to sign us up to another EU migrant pact, that will be GDP based. And because ours is so artificially high we're going to be swamped with them.

I'm looking to get out. Ireland is clearly finished. You can call it Irelandstan now.
I don't think leaving is a good thing. The EU just needs to get it's shit together on this. Allowing the current migration rates makes no sense.

Yeah i heard Ireland got completely flooded by immigration. Which is very dangerous for a society with a precarious cultural situation. I know by experience.

Yeah i heard Ireland got completely flooded by immigration. Which is very dangerous for a society with a precarious cultural situation. I know by experience.

We are. There's going to have an Asylum Centre at the end of the road on my street.

Even more bad news for Ireland. This EU Migration pact that they're going to vote on this week will remove our opt out clause that we were guaranteed to re-run the Lisbon Treaty.

Sweden went from one of the safest Countries in the World to the Rape Capital of the world due to letting these savages in no question asked in unlimited numbers.

That's a lie.

Are you repeating it knowing it's a lie or are you just repeating a talking point without giving it any thought?

I read that they are looking at Poland and The Czech Republic for the same "crime"(?).

It's literally insane.

"We had a deal! We'll all turn into shitholes together!!"

lol… And the dipshit lefties call the globalist and WEF policies CT theories

That's a lie.

Are you repeating it knowing it's a lie or are you just repeating a talking point without giving it any thought?

Can it - Assholes like you are the problem.

Botswana leads the world in rapes per capita and Sweden isn’t far behind and does lead all EU countries

And it isn’t close

Last edited:
Can it - Assholes like you are the problem.

Botswana leads the world in rapes per capita and Sweden isn’t far behind and does lead all EU countries

And it isn’t close

Yeah, it's a lie.

Take a look at how Sweden calculates their rape statistics and when they changed that, and report back to me to apologize and thank me for the education.

It's all right there for you to find, but I suspect you don't care that it's a lie.

f190bb8b-e770-4948-bb59-554431f8e684_text.gif

Yeah, it's a lie.

Take a look at how Sweden calculates their rape statistics and when they changed that, and report back to me to apologize and thank me for the education.

It's all right there for you to find, but I suspect you don't care that it's a lie.

f190bb8b-e770-4948-bb59-554431f8e684_text.gif
There are some crime stats that is not reported in the media in some countries.

fining hungary for what? not wanting strain on their economy. good for them lets not even talk about jobs this is strain on economy

Pretty sure they’ll refuse to pay.

Even if these were binding….any penalty the EU can impose on Hungary is ludicrous compared to the damage allowing any sizable amount of migrants from the usual countries would inflict.

Hungary may still be Hungary in 50 years.

Imagine getting fined for preventing genocide. LoL

Back