Diaz at 185

This thread is starting to make no sense at all... I'm out.

Dear Lord, tell us something we don't know. Or even if he wins, he might retire... Who cares what happens to what happens after. People just want to see the fight, and take that for what it is and nothing more...

Where's all this anger coming from Brah? Is your last name Diaz?

Personally I would prefer to watch him at 170, but if he is hell bent on 185 then I just hope he takes the time to put on the weight and not rush into it, if he thinks that just not cutting weight is going to do him any favors then he will have a rough time at 185 vs a ton of fighters that are former LHW's.

However styles make fights and Diaz is very capable of beating Bisping in a 5 round fight, even 3 rounds he could make it happen. Considering how Bisping fights when he is upset, I highly doubt he would take this fight to the ground.

Fun fight for the fans, make it s 5 round fight please.

Not sure why Diaz would fight at 185. Could he compete? Yes. Will he have the same success vs guys who are quite a bit bigger than him. No. Absolutely not. There's obviously a reason why guys cut mad weight to get into the lightest division possible. Size matters in mma.

It's the same as GSP not really wanting to fight at 185. I highly doubt Nick would take any other fight other than AS at 185.

Sorry have not researched this, but Thinking 100% No

Diaz has never ever fought at 185 in his career before?

He can stand with anyone at 185, but when it comes to clinching and wrestling, he's going to be in big trouble. He needs to stay at WW and make that one of the deepest and most dangerous divisions.

Fight would be good, I got Diaz by decision or late TKO

LMAO. Bisping, who has only been KO'd by Hendo and TRT Vitor is gonna get finished by Nick "Pitter Patter" Diaz? Bisping who could one day rival GSP and Cruz for best UD technique is gonna get outpointed by Nick "If He Doesn't Stand Directly In Front of Me for 15, He's A **********" Diaz?

You must be on them good drugs.

He can stand with anyone at 185, but when it comes to clinching and wrestling, he's going to be in big trouble. He needs to stay at WW and make that one of the deepest and most dangerous divisions.

That's why Diaz vs Silva would be sick

as no way Silva would be wrestling or clinching
he'd make it a stand up battle.

he beat the crap out of greaspy in the clinch. his clinch work at 180 and below has been far superior to his opponents.

War Diaz fuck the haters yadda yadda yadda...
008_nick_diaz.0_standard_352.0.jpg

He seemed small against GSP, I don't see how he fights at 185 effectively.

Everyone knows that. But if Diaz were to beat Bisping, Nick Diaz could could ask for a rematch against Condit, and if he wins that, then Diaz would be close to having another shot for the w.w belt.

And if and if and if....

Layzie is most definitely friends with Nick and I don't doubt that they talked about it, but we shouldn't take a tweet from a friend as a legitimate word anything is happening.

I still find it a long shot that Nick comes back as a middleweight.

I agree. He looks tall because he is so lean, but he is only about 6 feet even and has a small frame. The average mw is 6'1 with an above average frame. I think he should stay at ww where he has a bit of a reach advantage though not much. Today's ww's are getting bigger

I think he should try to cut to 155 and Nate should try to cut to 145... :icon_lol:

Back