Diaz at 185

The loser of Rory vs Lawler would be great

sick rematch with Robbie Lawler from their classic original fight

or against Rory and some retribution for what he did to Nate

I don't know why people are so high on this guy?(pun intended) Sure, he always brings it, but he hasn't beaten any big name except a ready to retire Penn. He keeps demanding big fights, but he lost the last two big fights he was given. People think Silva would beat GSP, so how does Diaz beat Silva?

completely forgot about jac, ya ur right hes fucked, he should just give up forever.

No need for him to give up but there are lots of guys at 185 he wouldn't own on the ground

I think it's a great idea. Anything to get Diaz back in the cage.

I agree that a permanent move to 185 wouldn't be a great idea, but a fight against Bisping is very winnable for Diaz.

I'd predict a Bisping UD via movement and kicks a la Condit, but it'd be a fun scrap and I'd give Diaz the advantage on the ground.

But I agree with many, most important thing is that Diaz gets back inside the Octagon early 2014

But I agree with many, most important thing is that Diaz gets back inside the Octagon early 2014

That's the bottom line. Everyone else at 170lbs is booked, Diaz and Bisping seems like they're both down to fight each other, and those are the facts people. Fuck everything else.

I think it's a great idea. Anything to get Diaz back in the cage.

I agree that a permanent move to 185 wouldn't be a great idea, but a fight against Bisping is very winnable for Diaz.

I'd predict a Bisping UD via movement and kicks a la Condit, but it'd be a fun scrap and I'd give Diaz the advantage on the ground.

I really don't like Bisping, but I think he takes it. Diaz' UFC record is 7-6, nothing to brag about.

Some fighters dont mind challenging themselves against bigger guys for our entertainment, just say thank you.

Bisping has been caught between contender and gatekeeper for years now and so for Diaz i see this as a way to vindicate his challenge to Silva.

That's the bottom line. Everyone else at 170lbs is booked, Diaz and Bisping seems like they're both down to fight each other, and those are the facts people. Fuck everything else.

What's wrong with Diaz vs Maia in 3 months from now?

beating Maia will get him Condit rematch

Unless Diaz was fighting Anderson Silva at 185, then I do not see the point.

So, there's no point for Diaz to fight mid-level fighters at 185 that he at least has a fighting chance at winning...

But you see a point in him fighting the greatest fighter in the history of that division, and perhaps all time?

Unless your "point" is to gift Anderson the easiest win possible... or to just give Diaz his biggest paycheck possible... or to just see the most violently one-sided beating ever witnessed in MMA.... Then can you please tell us what "the point" is that you see with Diaz fighting Anderson, and NOT Bisping???

Not that I won't absolutely relish and Jack-Nicholson-head-nod through every single devastating, and likely unanswered, punch that Anderson lands on Diaz...

But seriously, Anderson Silva vs....

Nick Diaz????

Were you even thinking clearly when you mention these two in the same sentence???

Seriously now.... try to say the words out loud to yourself, and tell me you didn't chuckle, or at least smirk, when you realized how ridiculous it sounded.

Go ahead, try it:

"Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz"

Now are you really going to tell me that you didn't just laugh your ass off at how incredibly stupid that sounds???

That matchup would be just about as close to a squash match as you could reasonably book in MMA, and as much as I would love to see Diaz get brutally beaten into a bloody pulp, and then listen to all his fangirls cry about it....

Are you seriously serious??

He's a gamer and he would make great money from it, so it makes sense from a business perspective.

From a pure athletic endeavour to become best in the world however, it makes no sense.

So, there's no point for Diaz to fight mid-level fighters at 185 that he at least has a fighting chance at winning...

But you see a point in him fighting the greatest fighter in the history of that division, and perhaps all time?

Unless your "point" is to gift Anderson the easiest win possible... or to just give Diaz his biggest paycheck possible... or to just see the most violently one-sided beating ever witnessed in MMA.... Then can you please tell us what "the point" is that you see with Diaz fighting Anderson, and NOT Bisping???

Not that I won't absolutely relish and Jack-Nicholson-head-nod through every single devastating, and likely unanswered, punch that Anderson lands on Diaz...

But seriously, Anderson Silva vs....

Nick Diaz????

Were you even thinking clearly when you mention these two in the same sentence???

Seriously now.... try to say the words out loud to yourself, and tell me you didn't chuckle, or at least smirk, when you realized how ridiculous it sounded.

Go ahead, try it:

"Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz"

Now are you really going to tell me that you didn't just laugh your ass off at how incredibly stupid that sounds???

That matchup would be just about as close to a squash match as you could reasonably book in MMA, and as much as I would love to see Diaz get brutally beaten into a bloody pulp, and then listen to all his fangirls cry about it....

Are you seriously serious??

I don't care what you say it would be an awesome stand up war

both clowning and taunting

and it it went to the ground it would be just as entertaining.

Diaz would great against Silva on his feet or on the ground.

iviogau.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Condit was taller than him and Nick faced troubles against a fighter with a bigger reach. Fighting as a MW would be a terrible decision for him.

What's wrong with Diaz vs Maia in 3 months from now?

beating Maia will get him Condit rematch

Well, you can't always get what you want and your expectations of who people should fight is your hang up...

In regards with your question about Demian, maybe Diaz doesn't want to face Maia as he probably knows it'll be a grappling match in which he can lose. Just think about that for a minute... While your at it, take the whole day off from Sherdog, and relax bro...

BTW TS, I'm not Diaz so I don't know what his plans/expectations are, but it is what it is. Accept it.

Diaz vs Bisping has all the necessary ingredients to hype up the fight quite considerably, via trash talking(who wouldn't want to see that?)... But others want to see Diaz vs Maia first, because it's the right thing to do... LMAO!!!

Sure if he fights Bisping then cool.......

Just think there are better come back fights for him,
if his intention is GSP rematch or Big Big fights

Camozzi/Larkin winner vs. Diaz makes the most sense, tbh.

But if he loses a 3 round decision to Bisping then chances are he'll retire again in the cage.

But if he loses a 3 round decision to Bisping then chances are he'll retire again in the cage.

Dear Lord, tell us something we don't know. Or even if he wins, he might retire... Who cares what happens to what happens after. People just want to see the fight, and take that for what it is and nothing more...

Back