Diaz at 185

Yayyy more gimmick fights!! Gimme a break.

Umm because Nick is following Chaels career path of going after big money/publicity fights now that he lost his title shot..

I hope no one honestly thinks Nick (or Chael) are trying to move to the ladder at their new divisions to become legit contenders. Nick should take on big fights because fighting lower level top 10 guys at WW does nothing for him.

He would get demoralized even harder than he did at the UFC WW division. After taking on Francis Carmont and Weidman, he would probably never want to touch another MMA glove again as long as he lives.

yea but im fed up with nick at times. put up or shut up right now seriously.

and I know he can beat bisping.

If somehow Anderson Silva loses again to Weidman and Diaz beats Bisping Diaz vs. Silva could happen. That would be nuts.

he fought gomi at 160 and now he wants to fight at middleweight. not crazy about it but as long as he's in the cage hitting someone thats all I can ask for really

I don't care what you say it would be an awesome stand up war

both clowning and taunting

and it it went to the ground it would be just as entertaining.

Diaz would great against Silva on his feet or on the ground.

iviogau.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Silva murders Diaz on the feet. It's not even close.

ANyone else think Diaz will just be 10x slower at MW than he is at LW? I mean, his speed is painful to watch at times at LW.

Hed make it into an exciting fight, so i don't mind. He may well lose because of the size difference, but hes a highly skilled fighter himself so i wouldn't be shocked if he won. Which would be a huge win.

It's entertaining to see Diaz in the 185 division, but he's to small.
I hope he faces Bisping, he will be destroyed, i like to see that.
I'm sorry, i just don't like Diaz. I don't like his brother as well.

Back