Diaz accuses McGregor and the whole UFC for being on steroids[Video]

He destroyed him with the comeback. Diaz was even more lost than normal.

Thats McG. When is he not fired up? How do you know hes not fired up cause he had the GOAT rebuttal?
He's usually very composed, and he got upset after he talked about shields and Melendez. It's clear to anybody not wrapped around Conor's nuts that he lost his cool and started acting very insecure. When was the last time you heard his voice crack?

Diaz lost that exchange, Conor said facts, Gil and Shields were caught. Conor is clean, tested multiple times already

It did seem to strike a nerve though.

What's funny was how triggered Conor got. Holy fuck did he get salty after that. He was legit pissed.

Tons of fighters came out and said the majority of fighters are on something. Thats probably whats in Nate's mind.

Its not a mystery to any, athlete or not that amateur and professional sports pretty much require you to be on something to be able to hang and have a worthwhile career.

Nate's been in the game a long time, of course he knows a lot of shit. Hes far from the only one in MMA to say the vast majority of them are on gear.

haha lul wut?

Diaz was outclassed throughout the whole press conference. Diaz seemed drunk in his responses, and had very little to say except "STOCKTON WHAT"!

McGregor was the one seething with rage at more than one point. Diaz just sat there with a blank face.

He's usually very composed, and he got upset after he talked about shields and Melendez. It's clear to anybody not wrapped around Conor's nuts that he lost his cool and started acting very insecure. When was the last time you heard his voice crack?
Hes usually very composed? I got an adrenaline rush when he said "i'm just a fucking animal" cause he said it with such intensity.

His voice cracked? What? You dumb motherfuckers are reaching haaaarddd

Should we point out the plethora of things said that shut Nate up?

He destroyed him with the comeback. Diaz was even more lost than normal.

What does Nate's teammates being on peds have anything to do with it?

I don't see how that was some great comeback.

Conor lost his composure when he was put in relation to racism by Floyd. If you're throwing out unsupported facts to damage his credibility then you need to back it up, and Conor's voice cracks a lot when he's in an argument what are you talking about. It even cracked when Faber said to Conor that the only reason mendes lost was 2 week camp

Hes usually very composed? I got an adrenaline rush when he said "i'm just a fucking animal" cause he said it with such intensity.

Adrenaline rush? Fuckin lol that's pretty sad

And Connies voice cracked plenty of times. It's adorable, like a 13 year old going through puberty

I agree, but he doesn't want his name associated with steroids because he knows the damage it does. That doesn't mean he's on roids, just that he cares about his image

That shit is seriously damaging in mma, you make a random accusation and because its so widespread in the sport inevitably rumours start popping up and slandering your name

Case in point is Dos Anjos, zero evidence he's on roids, but some fucks made accusations and now you have a number of fans who legit straight up believe it

Point out whatever you want. I'd never say Nate would get the better of Conor in a verbal exchange.

You're trolling if you're saying his voice didn't crack.

Adrenaline rush? Fuckin lol that's pretty sad

And Connies voice cracked plenty of times. It's adorable, like a 13 year old going through puberty
Its sad that I can feel the energy of someone who is damn pumped up? Uhhh ok

Yeah this second line points out you're just a blind hater. As does your avy. So fuck off with you

Conor lost his composure when he was put in relation to racism by Floyd. If you're throwing out unsupported facts to damage his credibility then you need to back it up, and Conor's voice cracks a lot when he's in an argument what are you talking about. It even cracked when Faber said to Conor that the only reason mendes lost was 2 week camp
Two more situations he's uncomfortable talking about. Thank you for helping me make my point.

Point out whatever you want. I'd never say Nate would get the better of Conor in a verbal exchange.

You're trolling if you're saying his voice didn't crack.
His voice cracking means jack shit lol who gives a fuck if his voice cracked. Thats all of a sudden a huge sign hes gotten to? Cmon lol

Good point by Connor "Did you know they were taking that stuff?"

Nate pauses, looks like he maybe thinks, picks up the mic "You're on steroids"

It's like arguing with a brick wall lol

Its sad that I can feel the energy of someone who is damn pumped up? Uhhh ok

Yeah this second line points out you're just a blind hater. As does your avy. So fuck off with you
Nah, you are a blind follower. Anything Conor does you would spin it to make it him seem great. You're a weird guy. and I hope you stop following people who don't even know you exist.

He didn't lose his composure, he just became very intense and firm about it. There is a difference.

I agree, but he doesn't want his name associated with steroids because he knows the damage it does. That doesn't mean he's on roids, just that he cares about his image
I'm not saying otherwise. Nobody wants there name to be on that discussion. Conor's poker face fell through there though.

What does Nate's teammates being on peds have anything to do with it?

I don't see how that was some great comeback.

Mcgregor asked if he (nate) knew about it his team mates using.... that was a good comeback.

Back