Diaz accuses McGregor and the whole UFC for being on steroids[Video]

Double yellows MINIMUM.

Conor came unglued lol
Everyone who was making this comment in the chat thread must be a moron or Diaz fan. Standing up equals gotten to all of a sudden?

How exactly did he come unglued? By pointing out to Nate two of his main training partners have been caught cheating? Seems like the perfect rebuttal to me

Everyone who was making this comment in the chat thread must be a moron or Diaz fan. Standing up equals gotten to all of a sudden?

How exactly did he come unglued? By pointing out to Nate two of his main training partners have been caught cheating? Seems like the perfect rebuttal to me
That was a great response, but he also stood up, raised his voice, and changed his tone. For whatever reason, it's not something he wants to discuss.

Thats a great clip, thanks ts

I love Conors furious, ranting denial, with attempted intimidation and denials, followed by a simple, "youre on steroids.' by Diaz. Thats funny shit, great timing.

"Waaaa! Waaaa! Dana tell them all that I'm not on steroids! Tell them! Waaa waaa!".

Diaz made a grade A fool out of McGregor with that one.

Conor roid raging?

;)

Bashing.. He would get smoked..

william-powell-wink-gif.gif

How could professional athletes be on steroids? What a blasphemy, such nonsense.
god, I swear some ppl still believe the earth is flat

That was a great response, but he also stood up, raised his voice, and changed his tone. For whatever reason, it's not something he wants to discuss.
Thats McG. When is he not fired up? How do you know hes not fired up cause he had the GOAT rebuttal?

Yeah, it was like........a sigh of calm and peace came over him when he was asked about that. He was in the Stockton zen mode.

That was a fun exchange getting heated and who knows if there is any truth to it...but Nate may be on to something...either way ...this 1 clip alone sparked my interest in this fight .....thanks for sharing TS.

Why would he do this? McGregor came back with an absolute dagger talking about Shields and Melendez testing positive. What in Nates mind thinks Conor is on steroids?

Last edited:
Nick posted a video on his twitter of that nut case vegan gains or whatever accusing McGregor & Mayweather of steroids. Doesn't surprise me they're stupid enough to believe him

He knew it would annoy him.

And annoy him it well and truly did.

"Waaaa! Waaaa! Dana tell them all that I'm not on steroids! Tell them! Waaa waaa!".

Diaz made a grade A fool out of McGregor with that one.

haha lul wut?

Diaz was outclassed throughout the whole press conference. Diaz seemed drunk in his responses, and had very little to say except "STOCKTON WHAT"!

Nate and Nick legitimately think everyone besides them are on steroids.

It was actually smart of Nate, cause he got Conor rustled and no one can accuse the Diaz boys of being on them.

Back