Diaz accuses McGregor and the whole UFC for being on steroids[Video]

Nah, you are a blind follower. Anything Conor does you would spin it to make it him seem great. You're a weird guy. and I hope you stop following people who don't even know you exist.
lol classic Sherdog loser post

His voice cracking means jack shit lol who gives a fuck if his voice cracked. Thats all of a sudden a huge sign hes gotten to? Cmon lol

Voice cracks are literally associated with times of high stress and or emotional tension.

He was gotten to.

What does Nate's teammates being on peds have anything to do with it?

I don't see how that was some great comeback.
You don't? Good man.

There is no irony in him accusing Conor while he is dick riding his Scrap Pack, 2 our of 4 got popped.
Don't throw mud if you don't want to get messy.

hqdefault.jpg

What you talkin' bout steroids?

I'm not saying otherwise. Nobody wants there name to be on that discussion. Conor's poker face fell through there though.
For sure. I think its a low blow though. Don't say that shit without evidence

''I make super heavy weight checks''... God, how can anyone think his talking is cool. It's just bla bla bla, money, bla bla bla trying to say something cool about movements.

Yeah you are looking waaaay too deep into shit that isn't there

Its also a result of pushing the voice into higher or lower registers, which has nothing to do with those things

No. The level of stress and emotional tension is what causes the voice to go into high or low registers.

High stress > change in voice register > voice crack > Conor was gotten to

No. The level of stress and emotional tension is what causes the voice to go into high or low registers.

High stress > change in voice register > voice crack > Conor was gotten to
Thats ONE reason it can. That doesn't make it the exclusive reason.

For sure. I think its a low blow though. Don't say that shit without evidence

I personally didnt like it. Some guy yelled from the crowd OG KUSH after they asked what Nate would purchase with the check. And then Nate acknowledged him and made a big brick of weed hand sign.

Conor should came at him for smoking to much weed lol

He said everyone in the UFC is on steroids, even Dave Sholler lol.

Nate is not the sharpest tool in the shed. He sounds like a drooling special Ed kid when Conor rebutted with the Melendez and shields comment. His reply to all of that was "noooo you are on steroids" wtf

Look I was gonna root for Nate, Conor has a big mouth and I'd love to see it shut. But to say Nate won that exchange? You are off your rocker - Nate is clearly short in the IQ dept. and ill equipped to handle Conor in that way.

Thats ONE reason it can. That doesn't make it the exclusive reason.

This is wrong, Conor wasn't singing. His voice crack was due to emotional tension due to the roid comment. Not to mention he got out of his fucking seat as well and start screaming and had a cute voice crack.

Lol at u

Nate should be thanking Conor for the big check about to receive

lol...a lot of salty Conor fans in here. Conor did get his jimmies rustled though...especially when Nate accused him of being on it which was hilarious. He probably needs to cool it on the drugs a little. Anyways, I don't care who is and who isn't on steroids, I just want to see a good fight now.

You don't? Good man.

There is no irony in him accusing Conor while he is dick riding his Scrap Pack, 2 our of 4 got popped.
Don't throw mud if you don't want to get messy.

So in other words if you accuse me of being fat, and I know for sure that you aren't fat, it's some clever comeback for me to say "Oh really? Well your friends are fat, so neener neener" ???

That makes me not look fat because you have friends who are fat?

Back