Diaz accuses McGregor and the whole UFC for being on steroids[Video]

"Waaaa! Waaaa! Dana tell them all that I'm not on steroids! Tell them! Waaa waaa!".

Diaz made a grade A fool out of McGregor with that one.
Then Conor made Diaz look a fool by reminding him that 2 of his "skrap pack" members got popped for steroids.

For sure. I think its a low blow though. Don't say that shit without evidence

He's probably just trolling him though...and Conor reacted to the trolling while Nate stayed calm.

This is wrong, Conor wasn't singing. His voice crack was due to emotional tension due to the roid comment. Not to mention he got out of his fucking seat as well and start screaming and had a cute voice crack.

Lol at u
You don't have to be singing, guy. Jesus do a fucking google search.

You don't have to be singing, guy. Jesus do a fucking google search.

It's okay, we can all hear Connie's voice crack several times. hundreds of thousands of people heard it bra. keep telling yourself the reason why, no one cares.

It's okay, we can all hear Connie's voice crack several times. hundreds of thousands of people heard it bra. keep telling yourself the reason why, no one cares.
Keep acting like a cunt over a voice crack, im sure everyone cares about that

I'm not saying otherwise. Nobody wants there name to be on that discussion. Conor's poker face fell through there though.
So if Conor had of just sat there and said nothing at all what would you have though ? You would have said Conor didn't know what to say and he was acting guilty

He had no choice but to confront Nates lying claims head on .

Normally I'd say it's a Diaz bro being a Diaz bro, but Conor's 2.5 month transformation definitely raised my eyebrows. He's still not as big as RDA, but it's very noticeable.

I don't care about test though so long as it's done out of comp. Conor 2nd round TKO.

Keep acting like a cunt over a voice crack, im sure everyone cares about that
hard to take a man to be intimidating and "a fookin animal" when his voice cracks like that of a pre pubescent male every other sentence.

Real tuff

lolz.

Then Conor made Diaz look a fool by reminding him that 2 of his "skrap pack" members got popped for steroids.

After his little tantrum, McGregor would have a hard job making anyone look like a fool.

"Waaaa! Waaaa! Dana tell them all that I'm not on steroids! Tell them! Waaa waaa!".

Diaz made a grade A fool out of McGregor with that one.

What the fuck? Lol

Nates the one the one that looked stupid when McGregor pointed out his own team got popped. Also, Where did Conor look to Dana for support or even whine about anything?

Way to look for things that just simply weren't there.

hard to take a man to be intimidating and "a fookin animal" when his voice cracks like that of a pre pubescent male every other sentence.

Real tuff

lolz.
Damn you just love acting like a cunt huh lol classic Sherdog loser, never gets old

Fought at 145 only a little while ago, now fighting at 170 and looks as big as all the welterweights, Diaz has a fair point. who knows what person is cheating these days.

Damn you just love acting like a cunt huh lol classic Sherdog loser, never gets old

Not my fault Connie was gotten to. We're discussing the press conf here and mental warfare. Connie's voice crack is a clear sign he was upset.

Thats a great clip, thanks ts

I love Conors furious, ranting denial, with attempted intimidation and denials, followed by a simple, "youre on steroids.' by Diaz. Thats funny shit, great timing.
so does this mean nate is suspended from sherdog?

That was a great response, but he also stood up, raised his voice, and changed his tone. For whatever reason, it's not something he wants to discuss.

I won't speak like I know if Conor is or is not on the juice, but I will say that if I was accused of something I didn't do, id probably react them same way he did.

Not my fault Connie was gotten to. We're discussing the press conf here and mental warfare. Connie's voice crack is a clear sign he was upset.
Yes loser keep on going. You're opinion, which i've proven invalid with a simple Google search, surely needs repeating over and over

Back