DHK on Brown v Silva

DHK is a stiff test for any fighter, he explodes unexpectedly, TD's and hooks especially.

And obviously he is hard, so hard to get down yet him on top is stifling to say the least, as his control is masterful as is his constant pounding, like a train's pistons, brown would have a lot of trouble if he is to rise to the challenge of DHK

An absolute genius!! It would be a long night for Brown with the Dong all over his ass.

Brown is probably easiest win in the top 10 for Dong. He hasn't faced fighters with
good takedown in any fight during his 7 win streak.

Spinning Dong via coming too hard

Those bits about "going to the octagon to die" and "kill me/kill you" probably won't go over very well with UFC brass, though.

The Dong is always well spoken. I love reading his insights on MMA especially what it's like in the life of a fighter.

Good man. And he's got Stun Gun power, make no mistake about it. 100+ significant strikes by Brown? Awesome that's for sure.

Here's one strike from The Dong, that too when he was a bit tired.

814128417.gif

He's got great wrestling, and he has one punch KO. Kim VS Hendricks in Asia would be a dream fight for me to go watch live. Hell Kim VS Anyone in the top 5 in Asia please at this point.

It sounds like a good fight.

Dong's top game seems like too much.

He's underrated around here and it would make a solid fight.

With that gif the guy just posted, DHK is too far ahead in the rankings but crazier things have happened.

DHK vs. Alves or maybe Lawler?

A top 5 is the point.

You thought I would leave out his spinning elbow of dongdeath KO.

Dong-Hyun-Kim-Spinning-Back-Elbow-KO-John-Hathaway-UFN-37a.gif

You thought wrong

The Dong comes to bang not for a happy ending.

dhk is a stiff test for any fighter, he explodes unexpectedly, td's and hooks especially.

And obviously he is hard, so hard to get down yet him on top is stifling to say the least, as his control is masterful as is his constant pounding, like a train's pistons, brown would have a lot of trouble if he is to rise to the challenge of dhk

8.9/10

Last edited:
It sounds like a good fight.

Dong's top game seems like too much.

He's underrated around here and it would make a solid fight.

With that gif the guy just posted, DHK is too far ahead in the rankings but crazier things have happened.

DHK vs. Alves or maybe Lawler?

A top 5 is the point.

Vs Alves would be good. I don't want to see Brown vs DHK though they already fought no need for a rematch right now.

yeah, no point to this re-match. better that each fights new top ten guys.

Once the Dong start pounding away, Brown's ass will be there for the taking.

I assumed Brown's ass would have to be there for the taking for the Dong to pound away.

He had 5 KO's in a row before entering the UFC; most of them one punch knockouts with his left hand. He made his name as a KO artist before he faced a step up in competition in the UFC.

Fixed it for ya. Obviously he can KO people, but he is not a huge finisher. He's been talking lately as if he never goes to the judges score cards. He's stopped 3 fights in the UFC and gone to the judges cards 8 times.

I'm not hating, because like I said, I like Kim, but I find it funny the way he is talking lately.

The Dong Bomb speaks truths.

DHK needs a step up in competition, he deserves it. Then again, so does Brown. Hmm

"The more opponents I have to face, the harder I will become."

- The Dong

Back