DHK on Brown v Silva

DHK would be a terrible match-up for Brown now that I think about it. It would be a great fight though.

edit: somehow I forgot they already fought, oh well this proves my point a bit :D.

Last edited:
Woah there. A bit too far lol.

Not at all. He's always been all over his opponent's ass. Kim penetrated Diaz...'s guard, he bent Thiago over and broke him, and of course the Dong just let Siyar play with him a little before commencing the pounding.

mma_ufcfuel8_11.jpg

That's been the Dong's style since the beginning. He's just become more forceful about it.

Last edited:
Lol. Anyone else notice that Kim thinks he is a KO artist all of a sudden? Two KO's doesn't erase all of his decisions.

No, there was an opportunity and he took it.

He knows how to grind out rounds and he'll do it again soon.

No, there was an opportunity and he took it.

He knows how to grind out rounds and he'll do it again soon.

A lot of guys have changed their styles. I'm not saying he should be considered a ko artist. He should be considered as a guy who goes for it and has power.

A DHK/Brown rematch makes a lot of sense. They're both at the low end of the top 10 imo. Winner can get a top 5 fight.

Lol. Anyone else notice that Kim thinks he is a KO artist all of a sudden? Two KO's doesn't erase all of his decisions.

But he is. When he was in DEEP he finished a lot of dudes by KO

He had 5 KO's in a row before entering the UFC; most of them one punch knockouts with his left hand. He made his name as a KO artist before he completely changed his style as a grappler for the UFC.

Ask anyone who trained with Kim or seen him hit the pads about his power. Kim has real power in both hands, but his left hand can put anyone down.

I find it amusing that guy shit all over Kim, before knowing his background.

for me, they did. lol
the quality of those ko's were superb.
dhk is going to get knocked the f*ck out soon but most people like the guy a lot.
I still remember Condit knocking him out brutally...

But Dong has grown so much lately and his new found KO power forces his opponents to try to avoid getting knocked out via pigeon wing fatality..

Always love guys who hold on to older, less relevant fights.

Lol @ people complaining about all his talk. The guy is trying to promote himself. Chael Sonnen did it his entire career to get the fights he wanted. Let him be. He hasn't show any signs of slowing down, he's on an upward slope, so I'm sure it warrants some of his confidence.

Good stuff. I love kim's interviews!

He was a knockout artist before coming to the UFC. Kim became more cautious when he got to the big stage focused more on his grappling. Anybody who gets a knockout with a spinning elbow is probably pretty damn exciting personally enjoy any way he fights.

Everyone has been put on notice...The Dong is coming for your ass

I remember him saying he realized he needed to make entertaining fights to move up so he changed his style (or something), which is cool for the fans and all.....

But The Dong is going to go limp again soon, his lack of protection is going to make it impossible for him to stay in control long term.

Back