DHK on Brown v Silva

Kim has had the chance to test Brown's chin but laid on him.

But The Dong is going to go limp again soon, his lack of protection is going to make it impossible for him to stay in control long term.

Are you saying it is possible that the Dong could have already blown his wad?

They were great KO's; I'm not downplaying that. I like DHK, but he's not a KO artist. Maybe he has recreated himself, but I'm expecting plenty of decisions in his future.

He WAS a KO artist when he was fighting in Japan...that's how he got that nickname
"stun gun". Lesser competition or not, he once had 5 consecutive KO victories back in the day.

Their first fight was pretty damn close.
Both have shown improvement
Would be a good measuring stick for both, and more than likely fotn

He WAS a KO artist when he was fighting in Japan...that's how he got that nickname
"stun gun". Lesser competition or not, he once had 5 consecutive KO victories back in the day.

Yes, and more recently than that he had 7 straight decision victories.

Yes, and more recently than that he had 7 straight decision victories.

Yes, I am well aware of that. I am just saying that he isn't thinking of himself as a KO artist because of current 2 KO victories. He had some good success with striking in the past and may be it is coming back to him.

when the Dong was in DEEP he was pounding guys unconcious.

Yep, I have no problem with him talking a bit. The guy has proven he can take dudes out if he wants to

Now that he spoke his opinions about the fight everyone is going to start riding the Dong.

I think that Brown is versatile enough to block Dong in bottom position, sweep to mount and pound on him really hard and then secure a rear naked choke

dont you get tired of doing the same "dong"-jokes over and over again in every thread?

"Whoever my opponent is, I will have a mindset of "Kill me or I'll kill you," and "I'll kill you even if it kills me." I can knock out anybody and everybody has a chin. I go on the ring to die so I do not think about the outcome of the fight nor do I garauntee victory."

"The more opponents I have to face, the stronger I will become."

this is why I love Dong new attitude.
true warrior go there to fight. do or die.
and you ain't going to die beacuse you will be save by the referee anyway, but his mindset is clear, do or die.
that's the awesomeness of mindset i like.

hope more fighters do this.

remember Aldo killer instinct back in WEC?
he go there to kill his opponent, not killing them in reality but his mindset was like that, go in the cage for the kill and finish.
Aldo was brutal back in WEC, now in UFC he just a careful fighter and fight safe.

Lol. Anyone else notice that Kim thinks he is a KO artist all of a sudden? Two KO's doesn't erase all of his decisions.

Noticed that. This is the guy who mounted Siyar most of their fight yet couldn't put a mark on his face. Dong is a good fighter but won't beat anyone top 5.

Back