Denver!

IIIIIIII

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Alright sherbros, am starting a new job and have a few weeks before starting it, and at a whim i decided to take a trip to a city i've never been to, namely denver. For those who live there or have been, what do you recommend i do? Is it easy to travel to outside areas outside of denver like boulder without a vehicle? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Don't know much about it.
I've heard they have pretty good omelets there.

I hear the Fat Tire brewery tour is cool but I've never been. A girl I work with from Denver has done it like 20 times though

ok cool, thanks guys. not sure what to expect, but i do hear they have tons of breweries there. will be there for a week, so have time to take day-trips somewhere. i guess maybe boulder?

The Denve aquarium is awesome if that’s your thing.

"I'm talkin about a little place called.....ASPEN!!!!"

-Loyd Christmas.

Alright sherbros, am starting a new job and have a few weeks before starting it, and at a whim i decided to take a trip to a city i've never been to, namely denver. For those who live there or have been, what do you recommend i do? Is it easy to travel to outside areas outside of denver like boulder without a vehicle? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
My parents live in Denver. It will be hard to get around without a car. You can Uber everywhere but I imagine an Uber from downtown to Boulder can be costly. Don’t know what else to tell you. Maybe you can rent a car for $20 a day.

Renting a car is the most convenient but the bus system is pretty good and catching a bus from downtown Denver to boulder is easy I used to work in boulder and live in Denver so I would do that ride twice a day.
If you go to boulder you just have to basically become a hipster for a day and indulge in the feels.
Hiking is great there and if its still legal going tubing down the creek is a blast. Legal bud and then hitting up the flatirons is a good time. Pearl street at night and hit up all the bars, the bitter bar is one of the best cocktail bars I have ever been to. Also hitting up the breweries is fun as well there are several in town that also have great food.
Edit all this is about boulder

Beer is great. Check out Cerebral, TRVE and Station 26. Food is horrible unless you go to a good steak place. Can't even get a decent breakfast even at the places the locals swear are amazing. Dispensaries are amazing and everywhere. Great weed in Denver. Weather is beautiful and dry. You can Uber to Boulder, it's not that far.

Definitely rent a car. The airport is a decent way away from the city. Boulder is a 30-45 minute drive from Denver depending on traffic, Pikes Peak is about a two hour drive. Both great day trips.

giphy.gif

I hear the Fat Tire brewery tour is cool but I've never been. A girl I work with from Denver has done it like 20 times though

It’s called the new Belgium brewery and it’s in Fort Collins not Denver.

Maybe I'm high but saw the title Denver! and thought

08a9dfa7-3746-4904-8ba8-53a07ea1a164_480_270auto_s_c1.jpg

extra_large_340bbcbcdcd74bafeb9ca8e4c6218d6b.jpg

1*DQ5HhfE9h2mmxAjkNT3h6A.jpeg

So sad that Denver is getting to be known as a destination spot for pot smokers... They’re getting more obnoxious than smokers were when they could smoke in public

Yay

And yes, born in Fairplay, raised in Durango and Denver. Most of my family and friends still live there.

Like others said, rent a car for a day or two and get out of town. The best stuff to see is not in city. You can drink good beer anywhere. Forget Boulder, go to the mountains.

Renting a car is the most convenient but the bus system is pretty good and catching a bus from downtown Denver to boulder is easy I used to work in boulder and live in Denver so I would do that ride twice a day.
If you go to boulder you just have to basically become a hipster for a day and indulge in the feels.
Hiking is great there and if its still legal going tubing down the creek is a blast. Legal bud and then hitting up the flatirons is a good time. Pearl street at night and hit up all the bars, the bitter bar is one of the best cocktail bars I have ever been to. Also hitting up the breweries is fun as well there are several in town that also have great food.
Edit all this is about boulder
He said Boulder then he also mentioned New Belgium brewery as well. Might as well rent a car and go to all the micro breweries in Ft Collins and take a day trip to the mountains as well.

They say if you want to be mountain boy, you move to Colorado.
You wanna be a mountain boy Mr. IIIIIIII?????

08a9dfa7-3746-4904-8ba8-53a07ea1a164_480_270auto_s_c1.jpg

extra_large_340bbcbcdcd74bafeb9ca8e4c6218d6b.jpg

1*DQ5HhfE9h2mmxAjkNT3h6A.jpeg

So sad that Denver is getting to be known as a destination spot for pot smokers... They’re getting more obnoxious than smokers were when they could smoke in public

Yay

And yes, born in Fairplay, raised in Durango and Denver. Most of my family and friends still live there.

Like others said, rent a car for a day or two and get out of town. The best stuff to see is not in city. You can drink good beer anywhere. Forget Boulder, go to the mountains.
All you needed was The Incline in Manitou Springs and that post would’ve been perfect. CO was hands down the best place I’ve ever lived.

Back