Dennis Hallman takes no crap from crazy people

Dennis just wanted to show that guy how real Jesus really is.

Out of the 2 dennis showed hed walk the walk. He made me a fan. Edmund could have let it go, but when he asked dana for hallman to apologise it made him look weak

Fuckin with Dennis Hallman is a bad idea. The guy lost his UFC job, his family, & his home all within a year! He literally has nothin to lose

I cant stand Edmond. Such a punk and a typical bully who shits himself when someone steps up to him

The fighter blogs have been released and confirm Hallman was brought onto the show to antagonize Rousey's coach. He was provoking a confrontation from the start.

More shit stirring by Team Tate. Nothing more.

Would love to see either Hallman or Caraway smash this Edmund dude. Doesn't matter to me.

The fighter blogs have been released and confirm Hallman was brought onto the show to antagonize Rousey's coach. He was provoking a confrontation from the start.

link to blog?

I'd be more interested in reading what team Tate fighters have to say. And if I recall correctly Hallman said that he wouldn't mind meeting after taping or a different time.. No one would get kicked off. Don't really care for Tate, Caraway or Hallman for that matter. But Rowdy crying wolf while acting like a nutjob is not making me believe any of this shit.

I cant stand Edmond. Such a punk and a typical bully who shits himself when someone steps up to him

This.
The guy is a total bully. He's tougher than average people, but doesn't know what to do when confronted by an actual fighter.

Did anyone notice that Rondas chicken shit coach started making excuses after Hallman called him out to fight ? He said something like " you just want me out of the house, thats why you want to fight me ". Looks like Smallballsiyan or whatever his name is, only got it in hos mouth ( and I dont mean a male genital ).
Plus Hallman shouldve pushed Ronda away when she went up to him. This season clearly shows what Ronda is ( I cant say it on the forum because Ill get banned for it, but you guys know what I mean )

^before reading that blog, I was thinking "who knows how much the show has been edited" as obviously they'll cut stuff out that could have led to a bigger reaction

that aside, IMO at times on the show Edmond's reactions to activities make him look out of control

ex. claiming that Ronda would break BOTH Meisha & Caroway's arms .. granted the exact incident could have been edited out, but Edmond had a pretty extreme reaction

and regarding the Hallman issue ... Okay Hallman was mean mugging him, BFD, why not be the bigger man and just ignore it? Short temper aside, does Edmund have to provoke something that silly? Especially if he's just being stared at, so what?

according to the blog, it might not be out of the blue, as something caused it, but based on what I've been seeing on the show, so much of these arguments and bickering seems as if it could be avoided completely.

Funny stuff. Ronda's tough guy coach asks Hallman if he wants to go. Hallman says sure and starts walking to the cage. Tough guy coach starts making excuses and finds some woman to hide behind. Dude got owned.

Back