Dennis Hallman takes no crap from crazy people

The fighter blogs have been released and confirm Hallman was brought onto the show to antagonize Rousey's coach. He was provoking a confrontation from the start.

More shit stirring by Team Tate. Nothing more.

Yeah its not like he has valuable experience to share with other fighters. I mean he did beat Matt Hughes twice but yeah he was brought on just to antagonize.

It wasn't surprising that Rhonda's coach was the one to back down. She's such a small person. Makes sense she'd have people around her void of character, because people with constitution wouldn't be friends with Rousey.

The fighter blogs have been released and confirm Hallman was brought onto the show to antagonize Rousey's coach. He was provoking a confrontation from the start.

I want to hear more from Tate's team instead.

Hallman was brought in to start s$#@??? that is the funniest thing I have ever heard.
It was clear as day, Edmon issued a challenge and Hallman accepted. The rest is well one guy hiding behind a girl and talking tough, and the other guy standing ready to fight.

Idk who that guy is or what his credentials are, but I'd be willing to bet Hallman would tool him lol.

Now you're a fan?
No offense, i enjoyed what he did on the show just as much as you did, but you should've been a fan long time ago, Hallman is a beast.

i haven't seen any blogs "confirming" he was brought in for that reason. lol

he might have been mean mugging him, but so what? after edmunds behavior at the bar he deserves it.

i haven't seen any blogs "confirming" he was brought in for that reason. lol

he might have been mean mugging him, but so what? after edmunds behavior at the bar he deserves it.

Even worse is the idea that "Edmond's behavior is okay, because Team Tate brought in Dennis Hallman to look at him a lot"

That's all he did.

Look at the dude.

All the blogs say that he was just "Being obvious". Looking at him.

Certainly warrants that kind of behavior.

Even worse is the idea that "Edmond's behavior is okay, because Team Tate brought in Dennis Hallman to look at him a lot"

That's all he did.

Look at the dude.

All the blogs say that he was just "Being obvious". Looking at him.

Certainly warrants that kind of behavior.

You don't just go around looking at dudes!

You don't do it!!!!!

Doesn't give a single fuck:

ufc_president_awards_a_bonus_because_he_hated_a_fighters_short.jpg

You know he had the blue speedoes on underneath, just in case.

Funny stuff. Ronda's tough guy coach asks Hallman if he wants to go. Hallman says sure and starts walking to the cage. Tough guy coach starts making excuses and finds some woman to hide behind. Dude got owned.

Forever a Hallman fan.

Dennis was game when the shit went down.

Fuck that. Dennis knew that all he had to do was start the fight with Edmond to get him kicked off the show and 10 people would jump in to break up the fight.

^ You're right, a guy with 70 MMA fights and 2 wins over Matt fucking Hughes wouldn't want to actually get into it with a tuf guy like Edmond.

^ You're right, a guy with 70 MMA fights and 2 wins over Matt fucking Hughes wouldn't want to actually get into it with a tuf guy like Edmond.

this honestly, Hallman is one of the baddest motherfuckers to ever walk the earth(and more than deserves to be in the UFC based on merit)

Edmond might have shown himself to be a pansy when he backed down to Dennis, but at least he proved he's got a brain rattling in his skull.

Fuck that. Dennis knew that all he had to do was start the fight with Edmond to get him kicked off the show and 10 people would jump in to break up the fight.

They were going to fight inside the octagon. It would have been treated like a sparring session until one of them was quitting or getting tapped or lit up. Edmond agreed to it verbally and backed out when he saw Hallman was serious. Pretty funny, imo.

this honestly, Hallman is one of the baddest motherfuckers to ever walk the earth(and more than deserves to be in the UFC based on merit)

Edmond might have shown himself to be a pansy when he backed down to Dennis, but at least he proved he's got a brain rattling in his skull.

Dennis Hallman is one of those guys who could probably fight wasted and win.

It's like muscle-memmory at this point for him I bet.

They were going to fight inside the octagon. It would have been treated like a sparring session until one of them was quitting or getting tapped or lit up. Edmond agreed to it verbally and backed out when he saw Hallman was serious. Pretty funny, imo.

I sparring session between assistant coaches from opposite teams would not be allowed.

Why wouldn't they, you may ask.

This isn't just two guys in a gym that want to spar.

They are on Zuffa property and under Zuffa contract.

Liability Insurance governs almost every aspect in the workplace. Even the largest and most powerful companies are bow down to the rules and policies that their Liability and Workmans Comp. Insurance company mandates.

That day, Edmond left the TUF gym in Dana Whites vehicle.

Back