Dennis Hallman takes no crap from crazy people

I sparring session between assistant coaches from opposite teams would not be allowed.

Why wouldn't they, you may ask.

This isn't just two guys in a gym that want to spar.

They are on Zuffa property and under Zuffa contract.

Liability Insurance governs almost every aspect in the workplace. Even the largest and most powerful companies are bow down to the rules and policies that their Liability and Workmans Comp. Insurance company mandates.

That day, Edmond left the TUF gym in Dana Whites vehicle.

This is PURE BULLSHIT.

Everybody signs a fucking injury/death WAIVER when entering a COMBAT GYM to train, spar, teach, etc.. You even sign similar waivers when trying out the free class of some shitty TKD McDojo or even Planet Fitness and shit. This is the freakin' UFC, I would think they'd have such waivers in place.

And there's no fucking Workman's Comp for fucking fighters. Holy shit. No insurance carrier would offer this. There may be life insurance. UFC fighters are contractors, not employees.

Sparring can escalate to a full scale fight, but in general, fighters should get away with it and not violate some kind of agreement with Zuffa. Edmond is not under UFC contract to fight. He's a NOBODY. Hallman is under contract. UFC wouldn't want him risking injuries or fighting for free....but if they agreed on certain guidelines and spar, it would have been fine.

hallman bich move for tryin to mean mug a g like that

haha, you've never been mean mugged before? every time i work on the bag at a regular fitness gym, plenty of roided out dumbfucks that lifts weight mean mugs me. shit, if i got a rise out of it each time....i'd be challenging 3-5 punkasses to spar 2-3 times a week and would have to look over my shoulders every time i walked out to my car. so far 6 have stepped up in the past year to try me out and 5 got clobbered, but it was all friendly sparring.

The moral of the story is this: If you challenge a guy to a fight, you damn well better be ready if he accepts the challenge.

Edmond will always be known as the guy who chickened out. I think all the other Armenians had a meeting and stripped him of his nationality.

This is PURE BULLSHIT.

No, son. May I ask what your background or experience is with liability insurance? I'm curious.

Everybody signs a fucking injury/death WAIVER when entering a COMBAT GYM to train, spar, teach, etc.. You even sign similar waivers when trying out the free class of some shitty TKD McDojo or even Planet Fitness and shit. This is the freakin' UFC, I would think they'd have such waivers in place.

Yes, whenever someone is a 'client' or 'customer', they must sign liability waivers. But, you have to look at which way the money is going. When someone is paid, they are either an 'employee' or 'contractor' and such waivers are not legal.

And there's no fucking Workman's Comp for fucking fighters. Holy shit. No insurance carrier would offer this. There may be life insurance. UFC fighters are contractors, not employees.

The coaches and coaching staff, while filming for TUF, are not fighters. While on TUF, Dennis Hallman and Edmond Tarverdyan are not fighters, they are coaches.

All the coaches are getting paid by Zuffa. Whether its Workmans Comp. or Liability Insurance, everyone paid by Zuffa, is covered by one of the two.

Typically, if Zuffa is required to withhold FICA and Medicare taxes from such payment, they are an employee and Workman's Comp. Ins. is required. If not, then they are an 'contractors' and subject to all the rules and prohibitions, set forth by the Liability Insurance company.

Sparring can escalate to a full scale fight, but in general, fighters should get away with it and not violate some kind of agreement with Zuffa. Edmond is not under UFC contract to fight. He's a NOBODY. Hallman is under contract. UFC wouldn't want him risking injuries or fighting for free....but if they agreed on certain guidelines and spar, it would have been fine.

Neither, Dennis Hallman or Edmond Tarverdyan, have UFC fight contracts. Dennis Hallman has been released from the UFC. Even if Hallman was still on the UFC roster, his role on TUF would have nothing to do with his fight contract. Everyone on the show, coaches and fighters, are under contract for TUF, not 'fight contracts'.

Under contract, they are subject to all the rules put forth by the liability insurance company. Having dealt with liability insurance rules and prohibitions over three decades of professional work experience, it is incomprehensible to me that the liability insurance company would not have that prohibited coaches from full-on sparring.

Dennis Hallman, as only a guest coach, was willing to get kicked off the show and be in breach of contract, for violating the rules, because the agenda was to not to be a guest coach, but to porvoke Edmond Tarverdyan into breaching contract and getting him kicked off of the show.

Edmond Tarverdyan, was the head assistant coach for Team Rousey. But for all intensive purposes, Ronda deferred the head coaching role to Edmond.

No, son. May I ask what your background or experience is with liability insurance? I'm curious.

Yes, whenever someone is a 'client' or 'customer', they must sign liability waivers. But, you have to look at which way the money is going. When someone is paid, they are either an 'employee' or 'contractor' and such waivers are not legal.

The coaches and coaching staff, while filming for TUF, are not fighters. While on TUF, Dennis Hallman and Edmond Tarverdyan are not fighters, they are coaches.

All the coaches are getting paid by Zuffa. Whether its Workmans Comp. or Liability Insurance, everyone paid by Zuffa, is covered by one of the two.

Typically, if Zuffa is required to withhold FICA and Medicare taxes from such payment, they are an employee and Workman's Comp. Ins. is required. If not, then they are an 'contractors' and subject to all the rules and prohibitions, set forth by the Liability Insurance company.

Neither, Dennis Hallman or Edmond Tarverdyan, have UFC fight contracts. Dennis Hallman has been released from the UFC. Even if Hallman was still on the UFC roster, his role on TUF would have nothing to do with his fight contract. Everyone on the show, coaches and fighters, are under contract for TUF, not 'fight contracts'.

Under contract, they are subject to all the rules put forth by the liability insurance company. Having dealt with liability insurance rules and prohibitions over three decades of professional work experience, it is incomprehensible to me that the liability insurance company would not have that prohibited coaches from full-on sparring.

Dennis Hallman, as only a guest coach, was willing to get kicked off the show and be in breach of contract, for violating the rules, because the agenda was to not to be a guest coach, but to porvoke Edmond Tarverdyan into breaching contract and getting him kicked off of the show.

Edmond Tarverdyan, was the head assistant coach for Team Rousey. But for all intensive purposes, Ronda deferred the head coaching role to Edmond.

The coaches have sparred with the contestants on numerous occasions, why would if make a difference if 2 coaches were to spar? And how exactly would any company be able to quantify "hard sparring" considering it's just about impossible to measure exactly how hard someone is going. There have also been a couple seasons where coaches have gotten injured, were those coaches then given worker's comp?

Notwithstanding whatever creative editing went into the final broadcast, Edmund instigated the exchange by "mean mugging" Hallman. Ronda's commentary describes this as not the first time he has done this to an opposing team figure.

Hallman reacted and was awesome sauce by saying "Fine - let's settle this."

LOL at Rousey arguing that all fights should be at an appropriate time in the cage and for monetary benefit. She was shitting herself trying to protect her little brat coach... who is the one requiring such a reminder.

If the risk of getting kicked off the show is a concern, don't start shit, Edmund. Douche had a built in ready-to-go excuse.

I love all the risk analysis experts on sherdog opining about whether an injury claim arising out of the altercation would be covered by insurance. If it resulted in being an un-covered claim, the UFC would then be deemed to have the sorriest excuse of a risk management office on record.

I wish I had had the opposrtunity to offer to buy whatever coverage necessary to sit back and watch Hallman twist that asshole up and give him a nuclear enema.

"Injuries for Edmund... On me!"

FYI...for all intents and purposes.

I know that. :)

I almost put '(intent and purpose)' next to intensive purposes. It is far more common to hear 'intensive purposes', that is why I just used that instead.

The coaches have sparred with the contestants on numerous occasions, why would if make a difference if 2 coaches were to spar?

From the perspective of the liability insurance company, there is no productive reason for coaches to spar each other, especially from opposite teams.

The potential for it to happen has been long foreseen, and thus prohibited.

Baby, I owned and operated two Allstate Insurance Agencies for almost 10 years, then sold them. What now sugar?

Wrong. Being employed or contracted, they can still participate. If claim is made, it will be assessed as to whether or not it was work related. I used to manage boxing gym. I signed the waiver and sparred on and off the clock. Big whoop.

So what. Paid instructors, coaches, etc. at my current MMA gym (a big one w/400+ students) and the boxing gym I managed used to step in the ring and knock out students (and they get dropped sometimes too) all the time. Stop making excuses for Count Edmond.

Do you even watch the show? The coaches also spars with the fighters, OFTEN.

So what. Hallman signed a waiver. This UFC facility is setup as a combat sport facility. Everyone signs this waiver including the cameraman. If Hallman is no longer under UFC contract, then WTF did you cry so hard about him and your worker's comp. rant?

Hallman can certainly spar and knock Edmund the fuck out. As long as they made it clear, on film, that it's friendly sparring.

They're not going to spell that shit out to the exact minute detail, and you know it.

Stop with this bullshit. You don't know this. Why, because one side said so and the other side denies it...so you pick the side you like more? You've never been "mean mugged" at a gym before?

Give this shit a rest already. Honda is pure fucking, Olympic level Judoka. Ain't nothing that Edmond knows about grappling that he can teach better than her. Besides, all of these fighters came on the show and left with what they already had and nothing more. 6 weeks ain't going to be magical. And Count Edmond ain't no master striker, c'mon now. That Asian guy who always wears those tight spandex.... he's one of the permanent fixture coaches on TUF every season....he's the REAL striking coach.

Notwithstanding whatever creative editing went into the final broadcast, Edmund instigated the exchange by "mean mugging" Hallman. Ronda's commentary describes this as not the first time he has done this to an opposing team figure.

But to be fair to Count Edmund, anyone with such a thick and juicy unibrow and that humongous snowzer will always seem like they're "mean mugging" you, even when they're only thinking "hi" but don't say it.

Baby, I owned and operated two Allstate Insurance Agencies for almost 10 years, then sold them. What now sugar?

Wrong. Being employed or contracted, they can still participate. If claim is made, it will be assessed as to whether or not it was work related. I used to manage boxing gym. I signed the waiver and sparred on and off the clock. Big whoop.

So what. Paid instructors, coaches, etc. at my current MMA gym (a big one w/400+ students) and the boxing gym I managed used to step in the ring and knock out students (and they get dropped sometimes too) all the time. Stop making excuses for Count Edmond.

Do you even watch the show? The coaches also spars with the fighters, OFTEN.

So what. Hallman signed a waiver. This UFC facility is setup as a combat sport facility. Everyone signs this waiver including the cameraman. If Hallman is no longer under UFC contract, then WTF did you cry so hard about him and your worker's comp. rant?

Hallman can certainly spar and knock Edmund the fuck out. As long as they made it clear, on film, that it's friendly sparring.

They're not going to spell that shit out to the exact minute detail, and you know it.

Stop with this bullshit. You don't know this. Why, because one side said so and the other side denies it...so you pick the side you like more? You've never been "mean mugged" at a gym before?

Give this shit a rest already. Honda is pure fucking, Olympic level Judoka. Ain't nothing that Edmond knows about grappling that he can teach better than her. Besides, all of these fighters came on the show and left with what they already had and nothing more. 6 weeks ain't going to be magical. And Count Edmond ain't no master striker, c'mon now. That Asian guy who always wears those tight spandex.... he's one of the permanent fixture coaches on TUF every season....he's the REAL striking coach.

Wow. You have stated several times that I am crying and throwing rants. Count once that I have swore or addressed you with disrespect. While you on the other hand. Give me a break.

You are wrong on several points.

Wow. You have stated several times that I am crying and throwing rants. Count once that I have swore or addressed you with disrespect. While you on the other hand. Give me a break.

You are wrong on several points.

You called me "son"....and hey, I'm just playing around. Swearing is not a big deal to me, maybe it is to you...not really my problem. And you're wrong, because coaches have sparred on TUF and like the other guy said, they've gotten hurt before. They certainly full spar in grappling. Like when Honda hip throws the fighter....that's 100% power right there.

Hallman is a veteran of the sport but he's also a bit of a douche really.

You called me "son"....and hey, I'm just playing around. Swearing is not a big deal to me, maybe it is to you...not really my problem. And you're wrong, because coaches have sparred on TUF and like the other guy said, they've gotten hurt before. They certainly full spar in grappling. Like when Honda hip throws the fighter....that's 100% power right there.

I apologize for calling you son. The maturity level in these forums causes me to believe the 90% or more of posters have not yet graduated from high school. I should not have assumed that about you based on your punctuation alone.

I swear often enough, but online, I really reserve the use of such words when there is not any eye contact, voice inflection and body language. When profanity is used online, it is alot bigger deal.

On TUF coaches have sparred with the fighters, YES. Coaches do not full-on spar with other coaches. Coaches have grappled with each other, primary to teach a technique.

Waivers have been used alot, improperly, where they offer no protection. But it gives that illusion.

I have never seen a waiver used under 'employment' or under 'contract'. NEVER. There are other things in place.

You said that you owned an Allstate Insurance Agency twice? I imagine that you sold policies for home and auto. Am I right? Did you do much underwriting or work directly for an insurance company?

I sparring session between assistant coaches from opposite teams would not be allowed.

Why wouldn't they, you may ask.

This isn't just two guys in a gym that want to spar.

They are on Zuffa property and under Zuffa contract.

Liability Insurance governs almost every aspect in the workplace. Even the largest and most powerful companies are bow down to the rules and policies that their Liability and Workmans Comp. Insurance company mandates.

That day, Edmond left the TUF gym in Dana Whites vehicle.

One word: waiver.

One word: waiver.

Could you please expound on that?

Do you really think that Zuff'a liability insurance company's lawyers would write a waiver just so Dennis Hallman and Edmond Tarverdyan could have it out in the cage?

Fuck no. They would say, 'take it outside' off Zuffa property.

Could you please expound on that?

Do you really think that Zuff'a liability insurance company's lawyers would write a waiver just so Dennis Hallman and Edmond Tarverdyan could have it out in the cage?

Fuck no. They would say, 'take it outside' off Zuffa property.

They had signed a waver already.

What was edited and left out was Ronda telling Hallman when the cameras stop rolling they can go out into the desert and him and Edmund can finish it there. Hallman wouldn't do it, because he was only interested in starting trouble not actually fighting.

Tate recently wanted fans to call and harass a store because she had a problem with a pickle she bought. That should put this into perspective. She's a troublemaker and liked to get other people to harass her "enemies".

What was edited and left out was Ronda telling Hallman when the cameras stop rolling they can go out into the desert and him and Edmund can finish it there. Hallman wouldn't do it, because he was only interested in starting trouble not actually fighting.

Tate recently wanted fans to call and harass a store because she had a problem with a pickle she bought. That should put this into perspective. She's a troublemaker and liked to get other people to harass her "enemies".

Source on picklegate. lol

Edit: nevermind, found it. I'm not sure that I approve or disapprove. I don't particularly think it necessarily relates to the Hallman incident, though.

Back