Dennis Hallman takes no crap from crazy people

What was edited and left out was Ronda telling Hallman when the cameras stop rolling they can go out into the desert and him and Edmund can finish it there. Hallman wouldn't do it, because he was only interested in starting trouble not actually fighting.

Really? The guy who said lets go right now and started walking to the cage was the one who did not want to fight?

This is the first I've heard of the desert. Why would Hallman want to go out to the desert to fight? There was an octagon 30 yards away. If Rousey did say that, it just further solidifies the assumption that she is batshit crazy.

Source on picklegate. lol

Edit: nevermind, found it. I'm not sure that I approve or disapprove. I don't particularly think it necessarily relates to the Hallman incident, though.

It is exactly the same. Tate has a problem. Tate tries to get outsiders involved to cause problems for the people that annoyed her. She did it to Ronda bringing in Hallman to start with Edmund, and she did it to the pickle person.

In their first fight Tate also pushed her head into Ronda, and when Ronda pushed her head off Tate wanted Ronda fined. She has a long history of trying to start trouble and then crying foul.

Jump to about 1:45

Really? The guy who said lets go right now and started walking to the cage was the one who did not want to fight?

This is the first I've heard of the desert. Why would Hallman want to go out to the desert to fight? There was an octagon 30 yards away. If Rousey did say that, it just further solidifies the assumption that she is batshit crazy.

Because the whole point of brining Hallman in was to screw with Edmund to get him kicked off the show. How are you so dense you can't understand? I don't even like Ronda, I think her attitude sucks and makes her extremely ugly, but this is pretty easy to see what happened.

Because the whole point of brining Hallman in was to screw with Edmund to get him kicked off the show. How are you so dense you can't understand? I don't even like Ronda, I think her attitude sucks and makes her extremely ugly, but this is pretty easy to see what happened.

I'm the dense one? You believe there was a conspiracy to get Edmond thrown off the show? Really?

I bet nobody dreamed Edmond would run his mouth to Hallman.

I'm the dense one? You believe there was a conspiracy to get Edmond thrown off the show? Really?

I bet nobody dreamed Edmond would run his mouth to Hallman.

You are both dense and stupid.

Stupid people often make statements like "I bet nobody...."

You lost that bet before you made it.

The part about Tate wanting Ronda fined is completely true and typical Tate. It still makes me laugh so many people consider her "mature" compared to Ronda, she's a typical immature high school cheerleader mentality. Cat Zingano herself said that most women who know the two told her Ronda is easier to get along with than Tate.

Damn, still a few delusional nuthuggers of tate around eh?

Would have thought her getting dominated all over the fucking cage after claiming for months Ronda's standup sucked and Tate would KO her would have sent that bandwagon into the sea but aparantly not.

It is exactly the same. Tate has a problem. Tate tries to get outsiders involved to cause problems for the people that annoyed her. She did it to Ronda bringing in Hallman to start with Edmund, and she did it to the pickle person.

In their first fight Tate also pushed her head into Ronda, and when Ronda pushed her head off Tate wanted Ronda fined. She has a long history of trying to start trouble and then crying foul.

Jump to about 1:45

damn rhonda seemed like a bad bitch back then....now she just kinda seems like a bitch....and fighting bitches.

Back