Law Democrat minority leader, Janet Bewley, kills mother and daughter in car crash. She was on the phone

Her ongoing interview was about the fall elections. She claims she had cataract surgery the day before the accident. When the phone went silent, the press kept asking if she was ok. She replied “yeah, I’m ok. This is not a good accident.”

What do you want to get that this bitch is going to feel “oh, poor me, this might have cost me the election.”

edit: she is not seeking re-election

End car culture.

HSR for all!

I glance at most cars around me and estimate that anywhere between 60-70% of drivers are using their phones while driving (anywhere....highway, red lights, drive-thrus, low speed areas).

The addiction is most certainly real. Sick culture we've created.

RIP to the little lady and her grandmother. Hope the mom does some serious time in jail (what an absurd expectation!)

No charges have been filed, wtf?
I dont believe it is illegal to use hands free devices while driving in Wisconsin. What do you want her charged with?

I want her treated exactly the same way one of us "little people" would be treated in this situation. Also I am sick of people on their fucking phones in the car. We had someone pull out in front of an ambulance and add three admits to the ER because they were texting leaving the parking lot.

Should you drive after a cataracts surgery? I thought you had to wait for a little while

My mother in law just had that, and the doc told her two weeks before she can drive. This lady was driving ONE DAY after.

Hopefully she does jail time.
I am unsure if she can be charged with anything other than some sort of involuntary manslaughter.
People on their phones while driving, makes me crazy. I drive a lot for my job and see that shit all the time.

I dont believe it is illegal to use hands free devices while driving in Wisconsin. What do you want her charged with?
She was driving against doctors orders so maybe they’ll try and slap some kind of negligent homicide on her. I doubt it, but if there is a lawsuit it’s going to empty her pockets for sure. When I had surgery on my shoulder they told me not to drive for 3 months. I’m sure she had some strict restrictions as well.

Is there somewhere that indicates she was hands free? I haven't read it anywhere. Although I guess to assume she had one in her hands is at the same spot. Be interesting to see what the investigation uncovers. If she was physically on it she should pay seriously.

Could get interesting with the cataract surgery and driving a day later when told not to by a doc.

I often think about my actions if such a thing were to happen to my wife and child.

Let’s say, I would hope they find their peace with God before I find them.

Back