Law Democrat minority leader, Janet Bewley, kills mother and daughter in car crash. She was on the phone

There will be no repercussions just like Pelosi's drunk driving husband

So tragic and sad. She may just off herself. Cannot imagine living with that.

Yeesh...

Can't believe that people still think it's okay to yap on their phone and drive. It's arguably worse than drunk driving. At least the drunks are trying to focus on the road.
The middle road.

Regardless of the tribe, pain is pain.

I can't even imagine hers right now.

Looks like she hit everything but the lottery.
Dummy. Stay off the phone and pay attention.

The only actual solution is anyone caught using an electronic device while driving have their legs shattered publicly.

She can be charged even if she was ha ds free.

Distracted driving is not only dangerous – it’s illegal

Wisconsin statutes (346.89) that address distracted driving include:

• Inattentive driving in general, which prohibits activity that interferes with the ability to drive safely

Is calling (handling your phone) and driving illegal anywhere in the US?

Big fines here for that, yet people still do it. Most modern cars have Bluetooth so I'm not sure why people still use their handheld. Stupidity I guess.

I glance at most cars around me and estimate that anywhere between 60-70% of drivers are using their phones while driving (anywhere....highway, red lights, drive-thrus, low speed areas).

The addiction is most certainly real. Sick culture we've created.

RIP to the little lady and her grandmother. Hope the mom does some serious time in jail (what an absurd expectation!)
Yeah that’s nuts. I don’t trust people anymore when they’re driving. I touch my phone to set the podcasts or skip. Which is rare. You shouldn’t look at your phone while driving. People are zombies now

Should you drive after a cataracts surgery? I thought you had to wait for a little while
Yeah. I had my friend drive me home when I got PRC or whatever old skool eye surgery. You shouldn’t mess around. Lady should have gotten a friend or an Uber

Back