Demetrious Johnson complains about "What more do you want from me" yet..

Who cares? We both know it is always about dollar signs at the end of the day.

Let us not pretend, by the way, that the constant derision from fans of the sport isn't an issue to/for DJ.

Dude is a fighter, and gets called a manlet/midget/dwarf/etc at every turn by fans of the sport he is a champion in. Respect is definitely a concern of his, in short order behind $$.

And so does the rest of the UFC's watchers, which is why they don't give a shit.

You're the epitome of everything that's wrong with this site. In the heavies, that makes you 'inbred' quality.

Your posts are nothing but drivel fighter bashing or trolling. You have no knowledge of mma, you're like litter that has to be picked up and put away or left around to make everything else look like shit.

Yeah, it's this type of idiot that chased all the fighters away from this board. Really unfortunate that this guy has nothing better to do then bash every fighter each opportunity he gets.

TJ would smash DJ. Good decision on his part.

You're the epitome of everything that's wrong with this site. In the heavies, that makes you 'inbred' quality.

Your posts are nothing but drivel fighter bashing or trolling. You have no knowledge of mma, you're like litter that has to be picked up and put away or left around to make everything else look like shit.
His posts are a reflection of his own inadequacies. I love how he thinks he isn't insecure. Yea buddy, you just spend your downtime berating champions and whining about "midgets." You sound like a real winner.

Yeah, it's this type of idiot that chased all the fighters away from this board. Really unfortunate that this guy has nothing better to do then bash every fighter each opportunity he gets.

I don't bash each fighters at all, far from it. People usually talk about thing they dislike, didn't you know that? I only really talk bad about Ronda, Canner McMario and Demetrious.

You guys are the idiots for thinking that you're MMA intellectuals, which explains why you can enjoy Demetrious and why those who don't are bigots. That's some serious Joe Rogan Experience right here.

His posts are a reflection of his own inadequacies. I love how he thinks he isn't insecure. Yea buddy, you just spend your down time berating champions and whining about "midgets." You sound like a real winner.

Haha, when did I ever insult Aldo, Lawler, Weidman, Jones, or Werdum? Another butthurt Mighty MOUSE fan.

but they care even less for 125

Absolutely, but then there's the accomplishment that a small built man can take on bigger opponent. There's definitely more value to this than someone who grinds on people his own size, at 125lbs.

I don't bash each fighters at all, far from it. People usually talk about thing they dislike, didn't you know that? I only really talk bad about Ronda, Canner McMario and Demetrious.

You guys are the idiots for thinking that you're MMA intellectuals, which explains why you can enjoy Demetrious and why those who don't are bigots. That's some serious Joe Rogan Experience right here.

I don't claim to be an MMA intellectual but I enjoy the sport on all levels. But seriously, you have to be one of the most miserable, negative-minded posters that's ever been on here. You remind of those goth kids from South Park, except nothing's funny about you.

I don't claim to be an MMA intellectual but I enjoy the sport on all levels. But seriously, you have to be one of the most miserable, negative-minded poster that's ever been on here. You remind of those goth kids from South Park, except nothing's funny about you.

So I'm miserable because I really don't give a shit about unimportant "achievements"? Or is there other reasons?

And I repeat, it's not just because he's small, it's also because the division is non-existant. I actually care about Manny Pacquiao for instance, but Manny isn't a grinder either. I have more respect for Dodson than I do for Demetrious too.

Fedor fought guys who literally double his weight. BJ Penn fought over 4-5 weight classes with a span of 50+ lbs

Mighty Mouse walks around at the mid 140s. He could make FW and LW with zero difficulty, literally.

You know how people would 100% care about Mighty Mouse? If he beats Conor, Aldo, RDA and Khabib. His stock would rise 10 fold, people would WOW at his ability to destroy bigger opponents, his salary and marketability would increase 10 fold and nobody would give 2 shits about whether he talks shit or not. Heck, he'd make the biggest payday of his life by destroying Conor alone. He probably won't reach Rousey level of casual star power, but he would be top 3 instead of dead last.

This is 100% doable, does not involve any trash talk or promotion that he hates, and is all about fighting ability, and yet Mighty Mouse continue to refuse to challenge himself, and asks the rhetorical quesiton "what do you want me to do"? Want to increase your insignificant stock? Easy. MOVE UP IN WEIGHT and FIGHT BIGGER GUYS like everyone is doing in boxing. The biggest male star in the UFC is at 145 lbs. Fight him, beat him.

News flash: The people that don't care about 125, are the same people that don't care about 135.

IDK, 135 is a bit deeper and the fighters look more normal sized. Cruz is like 5'8", barao and tj are 5'6" I think...they are not big but they are not 5'2"-5'4". I don't even know young people that height and I live in a somewhat short country.

Personally I think the best divisions are fw to ww. Good talent pool, enough ko power to make fights unpredictable, not filled with one dimensional fat asses like hw.

Fedor fought guys who literally double his weight. BJ Penn fought over 4-5 weight classes with a span of 50+ lbs

Mighty Mouse walks around at the mid 140s. He could make FW and LW with zero difficulty, literally.

You know how people would 100% care about Mighty Mouse? If he beats Conor, Aldo, RDA and Khabib. His stock would rise 10 fold, people would WOW at his ability to destroy bigger opponents, his salary and marketability would increase 10 fold and nobody would give 2 shits about whether he talks shit or not. Heck, he'd make the biggest payday of his life by destroying Conor alone. He probably won't reach Rousey level of casual star power, but he would be top 3 instead of dead last.

This is 100% doable, does not involve any trash talk or promotion that he hates, and is all about fighting ability, and yet Mighty Mouse continue to refuse to challenge himself, and asks the rhetorical quesiton "what do you want me to do"? Want to increase your insignificant stock? Easy. MOVE UP IN WEIGHT and FIGHT BIGGER GUYS like everyone is doing in boxing. The biggest male star in the UFC is at 145 lbs. Fight him, beat him.

He already fought at BW, he was good didn't beat Cruz and probably wouldn't beat barao or tj either.

The thing is, once you go up in weight many guys are slow, a bw is stronger, heavier and just as fast as a flw.

Zuluzinho was double fedor in weight but he was morbidly obese for example. Brett Rogers, very strong but extremely slow.

There is also the height problem, many mw,lhw and hw are about the same height just with more muscle mass/fat. At 5'3" MM would be very short at fw or lw.

Cruz could pack muscle and move up, MM cannot grow in height

You're a downer who contributes nothing but hate.

It's actually an injustice to legit fighters to defend the likes of Ronda, etc. as some of you are, but you certainly don't realize this. As i said earlier, I'm smart enough to not take lessons from internet people.

It's up to him, nevertheless I don't care about his fights. They weigh the same as a fit girl. It's ridiculous.

That's quite true, but someone who moves up in weight class might become more interesting for some reasons. Doesn't mean he will become a star, nor that I will care too much for him, but that would definitely be a greater accomplishment than being the "125 GOAT".

It's a miracle that you haven't been banned yet. Or maybe it isn't, maybe you're really skilled at avoiding the banhammer. Either way, it's pretty surprising.

Back