Demetrious Johnson complains about "What more do you want from me" yet..

So just so I'm tracking what you're putting down, DJ has never won against guys in the 135 pound division? Because if he has, your post makes no sense. I think he has about 15 wins against "real men at 135."

Against top 135 competition in the UFC? I'm sorry, did I really need to precise that? That's the idea of moving up, you don't go fight the trashes at 135, you go for the top.

^ It's still not registering to this guy that DJ was a legit title contender in the 135 division even though he was grossly undersized for it.

Then why didn't he fight the 135 champ yet? Should have both belts by now following what you're saying.

At some point MMA fans need to realize it is fucking ridiculous to expect every champion to scale the weight-classes, and be content with seeing divisional greatness.

Then why didn't he fight the 135 champ yet? Should have both belts by now following what you're saying.

well from your viewpoint the 135 champ is still a manlet. Have you ever seen TJ, he is a tiny man, Dj is almost as tall and wide. So what difference would that make???

At some point MMA fans need to realize it is fucking ridiculous to expect every champion to scale the weight-classes, and be content with seeing divisional greatness.

As soon as Demetrious Johnson understand that it's normal for people to not give a fuck about midgets fighting in a marginal weight-class, and be content with what he got.

Who the fuck whines at people because they dislike something? Demetrious Johnson.

He did fight the 135 champ when he was in that division. He was dwarfed by Cruz, got tossed around as a result and is now in his proper weight class. What's so hard about this?

When did Lorenzo and Dana ask him to step up?

Also, he fought at 135 already

That's quite true, but someone who moves up in weight class might become more interesting for some reasons. Doesn't mean he will become a star, nor that I will care too much for him, but that would definitely be a greater accomplishment than being the "125 GOAT".
You and TheRassler must be related, inbred cousins or something.

DJ your personality is boring and your opponents don't help promote your fights either.

Talk some shit DJ be yourself, knock people out, tell people why you're the best or cry about it.

He did fight the 135 champ when he was in that division. He was dwarfed by Cruz, got tossed around as a result and is now in his proper weight class. What's so hard about this?

Why is it so hard to understand my point? Yes he fought Cruz...like 4 years ago? If this guy is a legit contender then he could've gain weight, it's not impossible, and fight against the CURRENT 135 champ... If he was serious about being an impressive fighter he would've bulk up, it's just like when people tell Cyborg to lose weight and fight Ronda.

So this "Mouse" is "grossly outsized at 135"!!! and I'm supposed to be excited for the mouse fight?! Wow

As soon as Demetrious Johnson understand that it's normal for people to not give a fuck about midgets fighting in a marginal weight-class, and be content with what he got.

Who the fuck whines at people because they dislike something? Demetrious Johnson.

His gripe is far more valid than the half-baked expectancy to see him BJ-burrito himself up in weight to prove whatever fictitious point these midget-hating fans have concocted.

Not a fan of bloodied up women and midget incarnating modern warriors, does that really make me an inbred?

Yeah, it does, WMMA is awesome and has nothing to do with these undersized men trying to be tough

His gripe is far more valid than the half-baked expectancy to see him BJ-burrito himself up in weight to prove whatever fictitious point these midget-hating fans have concocted.

Ok then, as I said he can be the 125 GOAT all day long, just don't be surprise when UFC fans don't give a fuck about you.

half these "midget" hating fans are 5'7 to 5'10 borderline manlets themselves.. I think its just insecurity. Though I do agree that there is a minimum weight that is appealing to fans

Back