Demetrious Johnson complains about "What more do you want from me" yet..

Because you're literally making no sense, and have in turn made an absolute fool of yourself.

Not really because as I said he could've gain weight by now and be fighting the current 135 champ, I was clearly not talking about 4 years ago against Cruz.

Don't be surprised that people don't give a shit about you going for the record of grass hoppers.

Ok then, as I said he can be the 125 GOAT all day long, just don't be surprise when UFC fans don't give a fuck about you.

That is a hard sell in a sport where one's ability to make money is driven by PPV sales.

Him complaining about the lack of respect for talented lighter divisions > morons complaining about sub 170 divisions existing.

To be fair though, I think DJ would be fine if he moved back to 135, he'd certainly be competitive with anybody/everybody there.

half these "midget" hating fans are 5'7 to 5'10 borderline manlets themselves.. I think its just insecurity. Though I do agree that there is a minimum weight that is appealing to fans

Except I have like 75 pounds on Demetrious (talking about his real weight, not 125). Pretty sure I don't feel insecure because some small guy is too scared to fight bigger competition, yet explains to everyone who watches the UFC that they are wrong for not being interested into him. What is he doing that other fighters aren't doing? Nothing, except he's doing it at 125 in a weight-class with barely anyone.

That is a hard sell in a sport where one's ability to make money is driven by PPV sales.

Him complaining about the lack of respect for talented lighter divisions > morons complaining about sub 170 divisions existing.

To be fair though, I think DJ would be fine if he moved back to 135, he'd certainly be competitive with anybody/everybody there.

He's not complaining about lack of respect, but lack of interest. Sorry dumb fanboy, but as you said yourself his problem is that he doesn't get enough money out of it. That's the problem, the small man is ranting because of the money issue, not some "disrespect toward martial arts".

He's beaten most of the match ups that people thought would give him the most trouble.

Only next logical step would be to set a title defense record(GSP), move up in weight to confirm legend status(bj Penn), or both(Andy)

People will complain no matter what route he takes.

He's not complaining about lack of respect, but lack of interest. Sorry dumb fanboy, but as you said yourself his problem is that he doesn't get enough money out of it. That's the problem, the small man is ranting because of the money issue, not some "disrespect toward martial arts".

lol

Lack of respect and lack of interest are not mutually exclusive, and rather are very intertwined in the MMA community.

lol

Lack of respect and lack of interest are not mutually exclusive, and rather are very intertwined in the MMA community.

That's not the point. The point is that his main problem, as you said yourself, is that people don't give a fuck, yet he pretends that it's mostly disrespect.

he doesnt

hes asked questions

Hurry up, Demetrious needs help!

Animaux-133.jpg

Just saw a nice pile of sand to put your head into.

pile-of-sand.jpg

Except I have like 75 pounds on Demetrious (talking about his real weight, not 125). Pretty sure I don't feel insecure because some small guy is too scared to fight bigger competition, yet explains to everyone who watches the UFC that they are wrong for not being interested into him. What is he doing that other fighters aren't doing? Nothing, except he's doing it at 125 in a weight-class with barely anyone.

I agree most fans think that is too small, but mainly bc we are used to seeing fatass mofos walking around. The average man isn't really that big and if he is most is fat. Im taller than most guys I see but most weigh more than me. Asians are in much better shape than westerners

Demetrious Johnson is not a P4P best fighter. He was destroyed at 135. Went down to 125 and Mc call arguably beat him 2 times in a row. He is greatly overrated in my opinion.

when asked by Lorenzo and Dana to step up in weight and fight TJ he refused and wants to continue defending in a weight class no one cares about.

The guy had the opportunity to make big fights yet wants to continue to do what he does and still complains no one cares about his fights. :rolleyes:

You want him to move to BW where his 2 loses coming from 1 guy in that division?

That's not the point. The point is that his main problem, as you said yourself, is that people don't give a fuck, yet he pretends that it's mostly disrespect.

Who cares? We both know it is always about dollar signs at the end of the day.

Let us not pretend, by the way, that the constant derision from fans of the sport isn't an issue to/for DJ.

Dude is a fighter, and gets called a manlet/midget/dwarf/etc at every turn by fans of the sport he is a champion in. Respect is definitely a concern of his, in short order behind $$.

Demetrious Johnson is not a P4P best fighter. He was destroyed at 135. Went down to 125 and Mc call arguably beat him 2 times in a row. He is greatly overrated in my opinion.

Dat revisionist history

Not a fan of bloodied up women and midget incarnating modern warriors, does that really make me an inbred?
You're the epitome of everything that's wrong with this site. In the heavies, that makes you 'inbred' quality.

Your posts are nothing but drivel fighter bashing or trolling. You have no knowledge of mma, you're like litter that has to be picked up and put away or left around to make everything else look like shit.

He's not overrated, he's the best in a lackluster division. And only Cruz beats him in BW.

Somebody has a disturbing case of SMALL man complex.

You're the epitome of everything that's wrong with this site. In the heavies, that makes you 'inbred' quality.

Your posts are nothing but drivel fighter bashing or trolling. You have no knowledge of mma, you're like litter that has to be picked up and put away or left around to make everything else look like shit.

I know better than to receive lessons from an internet retard tho. Keep defending Demetrious Johnson, it only makes you look like a fool. When I talked about Demetrious fighting the 135 champion, I was obviously talking about the super-fight that's been talked about with TJ, but Demetrious' fanbase (the 3 of them) like to jump on anything they can to discredit people.

And I'm pretty sure I know more about fighting than you do, but let's pass.

News flash: The people that don't care about 125, are the same people that don't care about 135.

This exactly. There are really three types of MMA fans (generally): People who only watch fights made at 170 and above, people who only watch mens fights, and everyone else.

Back