Relationship Dear Sherdog, Need Relationship Advice

If you're making out with the chick, she probably wants dick. This isn't high school. Making out almost certainly means she's ready for dick. And god dammit, Sam, you're going to give it to her.

So what you're saying is she clearly wanted dick, you gave her no dick, and now she's looking for dick?

I mean, going by your timeline here, you should both be in your 40s, and you still don't know how this works?

You don't know what's going on in this woman's life. No need to worry about it or beat yourself up over it.

If you're on dating apps you might try talking to other people in the interim to take your mind off of it. If the original woman reaches back out, you can continue that. If not, then you have a head start on finding someone else.

Worrying about whether someone is going to continue talking to you when you're not even dating is such a waste of time.

If you're making out with the chick, she probably wants dick. This isn't high school. Making out almost certainly means she's ready for dick. And god dammit, Sam, you're going to give it to her.
<WellThere>

You don't know what's going on in this woman's life. No need to worry about it or beat yourself up over it.

If you're on dating apps you might try talking to other people in the interim to take your mind off of it. If the original woman reaches back out, you can continue that. If not, then you have a head start on finding someone else.

Worrying about whether someone is going to continue talking to you when you're not even dating is such a waste of time.
Yeah I don't do that shit anymore. Soon as they start playing games they're ghosted. That's actually how I got with my current girlfriend. Made a move, she was stringing me along imo, so I immediately started getting other girls numbers.

Yeah she didn't like that lol :p

Always call, don't text when it comes to this situation.

Just don't get creepy and blow up her phone.
Yep I think that's why I'll cool it for now. She told me she was busy as fuck. I know most of the time that means getting the D. But we have been friends for a long time. I'm pretty positive she would just tell me and not ghost. It's kind of a unique situation too. That I really can't and wont get into on these forums.

But the gist of it is should I text her once tonight or just wait a day like the other chick says

Do I text now, call or wait. Talked to another chick friend of mine she said to wait.

I usually never have a problem with this kind of shit but I actually have...feelings somehow already for this gal.

Get your jokes out of the way than can someone hit me with their advice on this karate forum. Or if you were ever in a similar situation?

Sam what the fuck is this shit above. The question isn't "what should you do" the question is "what do you want to do" if you want to text or call them do it but make a decision. Don't be a pussy and be undecided. Either contact her or don't contact her and find comfort with you doing what you wanted to.

I'm not against you if you don't contact her but make a decision either way and that is the end.

You have about 80 short years on this planet use it doing things you want to do. Either contact or don't.

That I really can't and wont get into on these forums.
giphy.gif

Also to all the ones who says its cuz I didn't close. She was really fucking wasted by the end of the night.

And I can't and won't fuck a chick that far gone. I took her home. Everything was fine at that point.

you're done, she's being railed by other dudes now, how the fuck do you not know how this works, bitches have guys on the bench to fuck at any time, and then they have other bench with turbo-cucks for them to use to buy them shit, you decided not to bang her and guess what happened

Also to all the ones who says its cuz I didn't close. She was really fucking wasted by the end of the night.

And I can't and won't fuck a chick that far gone. I took her home. Everything was fine at that point.

Pussy.

Back