Relationship Dear Sherdog, Need Relationship Advice

Also to all the ones who says its cuz I didn't close. She was really fucking wasted by the end of the night.

And I can't and won't fuck a chick that far gone. I took her home. Everything was fine at that point.

What about a dude?

Ok. Not even a long story.

Boy and girl meet in high school. Becomes apart of our clique. 25 years later we reconnect. Hit it off. Everything is going well. We meet in person again. Everything is well talk for 2 hours before she goes home.

Next night. Same. But kiss at end of night.

Text all week back and forth all day until bedtime.

Then next saturday hits. We go out for a drink.(s) We make out pretty much all night. Didnt close because I truly like her and she is definitely a 9 to my 7. So I didnt try to bang that night.

Next day sporadic texts. Yesterday sporadic. Today none

Do I text now, call or wait. Talked to another chick friend of mine she said to wait.

I usually never have a problem with this kind of shit but I actually have...feelings somehow already for this gal.

Get your jokes out of the way than can someone hit me with their advice on this karate forum. Or if you were ever in a similar situation?
<LikeReally5>
Why is a grown ass man on a karate forum asking for relationship advice?

<LikeReally5>
Why is a grown ass man on a karate forum asking for relationship advice?
For everyone's amusement.

Also I honestly just find it a kind of a weird situation. Wanted to hear all the jokes and people's honest opinions on the matter.

Also they have the dear abby column in the paper. Sherdog needs one.

For everyone's amusement.

Also I honestly just find it a kind of a weird situation. Wanted to hear all the jokes and people's honest opinions on the matter.

Also they have the dear abby column in the paper. Sherdog needs one.
Send her video texts like @Gurglevox be getting from his lady.

Also to all the ones who says its cuz I didn't close. She was really fucking wasted by the end of the night.

And I can't and won't fuck a chick that far gone. I took her home. Everything was fine at that point.

6a00e54ee7b642883301538f289a37970b-500wi

Ok. Not even a long story.

Boy and girl meet in high school. Becomes apart of our clique. 25 years later we reconnect. Hit it off. Everything is going well. We meet in person again. Everything is well talk for 2 hours before she goes home.

Next night. Same. But kiss at end of night.

Text all week back and forth all day until bedtime.

Then next saturday hits. We go out for a drink.(s) We make out pretty much all night. Didnt close because I truly like her and she is definitely a 9 to my 7. So I didnt try to bang that night.

Next day sporadic texts. Yesterday sporadic. Today none

Do I text now, call or wait. Talked to another chick friend of mine she said to wait.

I usually never have a problem with this kind of shit but I actually have...feelings somehow already for this gal.

Get your jokes out of the way than can someone hit me with their advice on this karate forum. Or if you were ever in a similar situation?
She's married. Oh and buying a ipad

Fuckin' Sam Schmidt....

Up on Sherdog in the past talkin' bout beatin' up guts, fuckin slayin' bitches, dilatin' flavor caves, smashin' broads, makin' asses clap, fuckin runnin' through dirty stanky ass puss with no remorse for the well being of anyone in your way.

Now you're here asking whether you should hit send on that text or not?

Fuckin' Sam Schmidt....

Fuckin' Sam Schmidt....

Up on Sherdog in the past talkin' bout beatin' up guts, fuckin slayin' bitches, dilatin' flavor caves, smashin' broads, makin' asses clap, fuckin runnin' through dirty stanky ass puss with no remorse for the well being of anyone in your way.

Now you're here asking whether you should hit send on that text or not?

Fuckin' Sam Schmidt....
Hey. I've had my share of ass.....just not one that ..
.makes me feel like this. Its lame to say I know. But I actually dig this chick for her mind her personality and her attitude as well as her body.

God that sounded gay but it finally happened to me. : (

upload_2020-2-11_21-25-30.png

The number of 9s and 10s in you guys's stories are too damn high!

Post a pic. She better look like Yvonne Strahovski, I swear.

Back