Crime Deadly gun Attack on French Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of us have watched this bs for over thirty years. The religion offers zero to any civilized society and/or country. It offers nothing to the 3rd world countries it has a strangle-hold on. It offers nothing but pain, oppression, blood-shed.

This guy gets it. Fuck these radicals

Did the people assuming it was Muslims know that the business was well known for being anti-Muslim? If they did, then they were only making a reasonable guess and not being ignorant. I didn't read about their anti-Muslim stance before, or I would have asusmed the same thing.

They have never been anti-muslim FFS, they JOKED about religion and integrism, including when it was from Christian and Jews.

Charb, Cabu and Wolinski are officially dead, three of France's greatest editorial cartoonists have been murdered.

We don't know all the facts yet; so remember, diversity is our greatest strength.

I'm currently in Brussels for my studies but live near Paris (Evry). I'm saddened to hear about this event. My sincere condolences to the family of the victims. The perpetrators of this heinous crime must be found and punished to the fullest extent of the law.

What a canned, corporate response.

I prefer your brand of ignorance.

The brand that says "don't assume without knowing anything"? If you assumed it was Muslims and you didn't know the business had an anti-Muslim history with past problems from Muslims, then you assumed.

There is a video out there that I wish hadn't seen. I'd advice you to avoid the videos circulating about this incident. These guys are cold-blooded murderers and they seem to enjoy this.

Man, the video of the cop being murdered is chilling, cold-blooded stuff. It's just a different kind of threat when you've got trained soldiers carrying out attacks.

They will probably go the UK now, if they haven't already. To ISIS: go to China... I am sure they would wipe you all out.

To be fair, it's not all Islam, some extremists just use Islam as an excuse and kill people "for Allah". I have many Islam friends, in Russia and USA, they are all against ISIS and say they are not apart of Islam.

Yes. Most people dont live in fear of shootings in an area with legal responsible gun ownership, suggesting that the actions of German soldiers in combat is in any way analogous to an armed populace going about their day to day life is silly

Yea it does because these actions where completely random in nature. You think some street thug is not thinking the same thing? You think that any area in the Country is completely safe from gun carrying thugs? I do not care were you live no area is immune from violence. Its just going to escalate the problem. Example: Now I am not against the legalization of pot smoking. In Colorado they are having a growing problem with OD's caused by eating chocolate that had been laced with oils made from the pot plant.

The problem is that originally the idea was to legalize pot smoking but demand for this edible product has grown past the demand for smoking it. They are seeing like a 500 percent jump in OD's related to this problem. It could put the whole process in danger unless they address this problem. Point I am making something that seems to be a solution just creates new problems sometime even creating a bigger problem. People by nature cannot control themselves in many ways and greater access to something like guns would likely give rise to greater violence.

Of course people will give examples like Chicago but the reason is they go to other parts of the Country sometimes as far as Mexico to get their arms. I don't want to take peoples guns away I just want to weigh in how greater access does not in most cases fix problems.

Totally non Islam related... Oh wait.. Evil fucks

I have many Islam friends, in Russia and USA, they are all against ISIS and say they are not apart of Islam.

And yet nobody ever tips the police about the integrists who go to the mosque. Nobody does anything when guys prepare to leave and fight for ISIS. Islamic preachers runs the European prisons but the only thing you see is Muslims crying to the media afterward like "I don't understand, he was so nice, we didn't see anything! Who could have guessed? This is not what Islam is about!".

Have you seen the protests in Germany at all? Are they that big or is that just an exaggeration? I've heard that Angela Merkel and many others denounced them so I'm not sure they're actually that big.

Germans are the Bruce Banners of Europe. Most of the time they are polite, intelligent and hard working.

Just don't make them angry. You won't like them when they're angry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back