Crime Deadly gun Attack on French Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently in Brussels for my studies but live near Paris (Evry). I'm saddened to hear about this event. My sincere condolences to the family of the victims. The perpetrators of this heinous crime must be found and punished to the fullest extent of the law.

That may be about to increase by quite a bit.
Indeed, especially when the attackers seem to be highly trained and well-equiped. They appeared to be very calm and aimed very well despite moving.

Islam is a supremacist and highly intolerant ideology, that is my informed opinon. If you don't understand this fact then the ignorance is all yours.

I understand and agree with you, but assuming it was Muslims without knowing anything about the circumstances was prejudiced ignorance. Did the people assuming it was Muslims know that the business was well known for being anti-Muslim? If they did, then they were only making a reasonable guess and not being ignorant. I didn't read about their anti-Muslim stance before, or I would have asusmed the same thing.

According to several witnesses the gunmen were yelling "Allah Akbar" and "the prophet has been avenged".

Well OK then...

I think we all know who this was, our sensitive little friends once again.

Shooting someone over a fucking drawing, these people are LUNATICS. Completely batshit insane.

And let's all pretend things would be different if we continue to allow Islamic immigration into North America. A blood-thirsty ideology of insanity.

Ban Islam world-wide please. Even in Saudi Arabia. End this sickness.

Have you seen the protests in Germany at all? Are they that big or is that just an exaggeration? I've heard that Angela Merkel and many others denounced them so I'm not sure they're actually that big.

18k people in one city in Eastern Germany. Rather the opposite of big, but making headlines because we haven't had right-wing demonstrations for a while.

I understand and agree with you, but assuming it was Muslims without knowing anything about the circumstances was prejudiced ignorance. Did the people assuming it was Muslims know that the business was well known for being anti-Muslim? If they did, then they were only making a reasonable guess and not being ignorant. I didn't read about their anti-Muslim stance before, or I would have asusmed the same thing.

Well OK then...

Their offices had been fire bombed by Islamics before, what kind of guess was there to make here? Hilarious.

Looks like it was a terrorist attack carried out by muslim extremists

It's time for change.

This is really getting out of hand,

Indeed, especially when the attackers seem to be highly trained and well-equiped. They appeared to be very calm and aimed very well despite moving.

from the vid they certainly looked like they were trained

Their offices had been fire bombed by Islamics before, what kind of guess was there to make here? Hilarious.

As I tried to say, if you knew the background and history it was obvious who the first suspects would be. If not, it was a guess. I fear and hate Muslim extremists, just like you do.

It's been reported that there were multiple masked men armed with automatic weapons. So you might want to hold back your prejudiced insinuations; as there have been no info released on the identities of the culprits. You might look a little silly. Btw why do people keep saying religion of peace? I seriously don't get it. It's definitely not a religion of peace.

Go ahead and defend your religion of peace. You and your religion are scum and pure evil, go back to Turkey or wherever you promote ancient retribution on poor souls stuck there

This is really getting out of hand,

Some of us have watched this bs for over thirty years. The religion offers zero to any civilized society and/or country. It offers nothing to the 3rd world countries it has a strangle-hold on. It offers nothing but pain, oppression, blood-shed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back