Crime Deadly gun Attack on French Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say hang these politicians who demand we tolerate the intolerable!!

not a fun time to be muslim ;(.I wouldnt hurt a fly,and people already hate me.
I just wanna live ,have fun and make friends everywhere.Why are people like this?I want to go somewhere where there is no crime,no killing,no guns and bullets.I want to be safe ,I want people I love to be safe too.

I dont want to get labeled because there are some evil people doing evil things in name of religion I belive in.

Multiculturalism and being forced to tolerate outsiders that try to impose their costumes on the host country they dont give a fuck about is the sole root of this.

Yea it does because these actions where completely random in nature. You think some street thug is not thinking the same thing? You think that any area in the Country is completely safe from gun carrying thugs? I do not care were you live no area is immune from violence. Its just going to escalate the problem. Example: Now I am not against the legalization of pot smoking. In Colorado they are having a growing problem with OD's caused by eating chocolate that had been laced with oils made from the pot plant.

The problem is that originally the idea was to legalize pot smoking but demand for this edible product has grown past the demand for smoking it. They are seeing like a 500 percent jump in OD's related to this problem. It could put the whole process in danger unless they address this problem. Point I am making something that seems to be a solution just creates new problems sometime even creating a bigger problem. People by nature cannot control themselves in many ways and greater access to something like guns would likely give rise to greater violence.

Of course people will give examples like Chicago but the reason is they go to other parts of the Country sometimes as far as Mexico to get their arms. I don't want to take peoples guns away I just want to weigh in how greater access does not in most cases fix problems.

No, they make think it, but knowing there is a police presence which can easily overwhelm them if necessary is different that a situation where your side at best is on fairly level footing with anyone who might stop you. And no I dont think any area is completely safe which is why I oppose the hamstringing of those who wish to obey the laws but be able to defend themselves from said thugs.

Also you have a source on the OD thing? I dont see it in a quick google search.

Shoots the cop dead. See him raise his hand

[YT]YaIMda5eHz8[/YT]

[YT]iDPAHAERDwk[/YT]

I think that was a police officer they just shot.

Will these cartoons be republished by other newspaper as a sign for freedom of press and that the free press will not succumb to violence and terrorism?

They look well trained. Do you guys think they maybe returned from Syria? I know there is a lot of foreign fighters who joined ISIS from France.

..Muslims love to say that these are just a couple of "lone wolves" but this shit seems to be happening all over the world and frequently, it's much much bigger than a few "lone wolves".

Will these cartoons be republished by other newspaper as a sign for freedom of press and that the free press will not succumb to violence and terrorism?

kinda doubt it sadly. Terrorism generally works.

kinda doubt it sadly. Terrorism generally works.

Yup, this is also the reason why 99% of so called controversial stand up comedians would steer the fuck away from mocking Islam, Joe Rogan included.

Muslims no jolly well the extremism that exists behind every single one of their doors. Don't buy that nonsense for a second.

It's a false cult that exalts a pedophile warlord who started it - indeed no prophet. The transmission line is completely corrupted and untrustworthy though they would tell you it is inerrant. It's a religion that celebrates outrage as piety. It honours suicide for insanity's sake! The very appearance of Islam is 100% anti-freedom and human rights.

It needs in every facet of humanity to be eradicated until it's gone from the planet.

No, they make think it, but knowing there is a police presence which can easily overwhelm them if necessary is different that a situation where your side at best is on fairly level footing with anyone who might stop you. And no I dont think any area is completely safe which is why I oppose the hamstringing of those who wish to obey the laws but be able to defend themselves from said thugs.

Also you have a source on the OD thing? I dont see it in a quick google search.

http://dailycurrant.com/2014/01/02/...-37-in-colorado-on-first-day-of-legalization/

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_23388182/safety-age-cannabis-candy

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2014/06/04/maureen-dowd-pot-brownie-twitter/9949991/

I will dig up more its a pretty common story.

This is the pic they used to mock ISIS leader.

B6vY6mDIAAEI5k1.jpg

Charb's last cartoon published before he got murdered...

3044293-le-dernier-dessin-jpg_2649339.jpg

"Still no terror attack in France.

Wait! We have until the end of January to wish you a happy new year..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back