DC's Legends of Tomorrow (Comic-Con Season 3 Trailer)

First Photo: Hawkman and Hawkgirl

legends_hawkman_hawkgirl.jpg

Link

tumblr_m59vt6ICOI1r5kojao1_400.gif

tumblr_m59vt6ICOI1r5kojao2_400.gif

I want to see them with the wings, but they still look solid to me. I like the shapes, but the colors are little too heavy on the brown tones. Greens or reds would really would work well as an accent color and would tie in closer to the comic look, but I could see them being hesitant to do either (Flash and Arrow are already red and green, respectively).

Christallmighty this gay comic shit needs to stop being so fucking gay ass.

So wolverine and catwoman?

Someone just pointed out to me a bit of casting information about this show that we missed:

Legends of Tomorrow: Stephanie Corneliussen To Play Valentina Vostok

The Wrap reports that Stephanie Corneliussen (Mr. Robot) has joined Legends of Tomorrow as Valentina Vostok. Vostok is a Russian scientist during the Cold War, suspected of aiding series villain Vandal Savage (Casper Crump). The character will be featured in a multi-episode arc, during which Ray Palmer (Brandon Routh) and Captain Cold (Wentworth Miller) will be trying to earn her affections and determine where her true loyalties lie.

Valetina Vostok was created by Paul Kupperberg and Jim Aparo and first appeared in Showcase #94 in 1977. In the book she is a high ranking pilot in the Soviet Air Force who steals a plane and attempts to defect to America. However, her escape fails and she ends up crashing the plane.

But the most important part is that she looks like this:

ANf0afq.gif
000000335156-stephanie_corneliussen-fit1-769x1024.jpg

stephanie-corneliussen-10.jpg

Hawkman looks dumb.

Don't see why they couldn't have better coloured costumes.

I'd honestly rather this just be a Rip Hunter series. I'm a HUGE fan of The Flash, but I don't watch Arrow. I'd watch a Rip Hunter series with him and Savage facing off throughout time.

I think this is going to go the way of Constantine.

Tangent:
So did anybody else watch Vixen on CW Seed? I had completely forgotten about it but just watched the episodes. It's six episodes, but they're short and it essentially amounts to a a 30min pilot. I thought it was alright. I wouldn't be too surprised to see her show up on any of the CWDC shows.

Tangent:
So did anybody else watch Vixen on CW Seed? I had completely forgotten about it but just watched the episodes. It's six episodes, but they're short and it essentially amounts to a a 30min pilot. I thought it was alright. I wouldn't be too surprised to see her show up on any of the CWDC shows.

Yeah saw them a few weeks back. Aside from the dumb plot hole altercation with the Flash, it was a pretty decent animated web series.

The voice actress Megalyn Echikunwoke (The 4400, CSI Miami) already looks good as Vixen. The CW should have just pushed through with a live-action version TV show instead. Her powers is perfect for TV adaptation (just remove her power of flight).

Check out House of Lies if you want to see more of her (and less of her clothes).

megalyn-echikunwoke-3%5B1%5D.jpg

Pretty sure CW execs have mentioned that they're topped up on DC shows and don't want to overload them, so her getting a solo live action series is very unlikely right now. But the casting of Megalyn, who is a TV actress who physically fits the character rather than simply being a voice actor, has to mean they've got plans for her beyond just the animated episodes.

CW dropped the ball.

That woman is perfection. Prime CW-level eye candy.

Hawkman really does look like a throbbing purple cock end.

Is he like 5'4 as well?

Back