DC's Legends of Tomorrow (Comic-Con Season 3 Trailer)

Hawkman really does look like a throbbing purple cock end.

Is he like 5'4 as well?

IMDb lists him as 5'11".

...and, uh, "throbbing purple cock end"? :icon_lol:

if vandal savage is true to his character in regards to skills/abilities; he should in fact be more than a match for hawkman/hawkgirl/arrow/flash/canary/speed, basically like a darkh/ras combo multiplied by 1,000.

Hell yeah, looks like it's going to be a fun ride.

Also, we get a Batman and Superman reference as well as what looks like kryptonite. No way in hell either actually shows up on screen, but a man can hope...

looks awesome, i like the men of steel and dark knights line by Vandal

if vandal savage is true to his character in regards to skills/abilities; he should in fact be more than a match for hawkman/hawkgirl/arrow/flash/canary/speed, basically like a darkh/ras combo multiplied by 1,000.

Well, according to this trailer, he has conquered the world by 2166 and killed Superman and Batman. Is that more along the lines of what you were thinking?

Well, according to this trailer, he has conquered the world by 2166 and killed Superman and Batman. Is that more along the lines of what you were thinking?

essentially...

arrow and his crew are street levelers with resources, which allow them to handle above street level threats; even metahumans, as the majority of the flash's villains are capable of being defeated by arrow (and co). And in the big fight w/reverse flash, arrow delivered the definitive blow.

vandal being a enhanced human should be capable of soloing arrow and his team, esp once u consider the magic...science aspect. But just pure skill he could solo them..and same as far as ability.

the wildcard would be the flash whose powerset would essentially allow him to defeat a all the arrow foes in direct combat, ras (new/old) solomon grundy slade sarab deathbolt chyna white bronze tiger nyssa league hive. Now sneak attacks could work..or i guess if they get resources to specifically attack him.

So i didn't want them to power down the flash, cus that makes vandal savage less of a threat if the flash can solo him and his whole crew; esp when they are basing a tv show on a team of metas, assassin, and high tech criminals..to take on vandal.

so i was hoping they would make him true to form so that he could be properly presented as a threat, esp as they hinted he has ties to darhk-zoom.

If Capt. Cold and Heatwave is part of this team are they going to have an new CC and HW
for the Flash? Or we just going to see Flash Vs. evil speedsters which I'm getting
bored of.

How long before the time travel stuff gets the internet worked up?

essentially...

arrow and his crew are street levelers with resources, which allow them to handle above street level threats; even metahumans, as the majority of the flash's villains are capable of being defeated by arrow (and co). And in the big fight w/reverse flash, arrow delivered the definitive blow.

vandal being a enhanced human should be capable of soloing arrow and his team, esp once u consider the magic...science aspect. But just pure skill he could solo them..and same as far as ability.

the wildcard would be the flash whose powerset would essentially allow him to defeat a all the arrow foes in direct combat, ras (new/old) solomon grundy slade sarab deathbolt chyna white bronze tiger nyssa league hive. Now sneak attacks could work..or i guess if they get resources to specifically attack him.

So i didn't want them to power down the flash, cus that makes vandal savage less of a threat if the flash can solo him and his whole crew; esp when they are basing a tv show on a team of metas, assassin, and high tech criminals..to take on vandal.

so i was hoping they would make him true to form so that he could be properly presented as a threat, esp as they hinted he has ties to darhk-zoom.

That's the shows weakness, it's resources. They don't have enough money to raise them beyond the level they already are, and vandal is clearly way underpowered. As is the flash, i do like that they try to nerf him through inexperience but you can only do that for so long before the story starts to get boring.

What's interesting right now in the comes is that, in the new 52 comics, Barry Allen becomes the god of death when the anti-monitor control barry and the black racer to collide with one another, fusing as one. Batman also becomes a god by taking over metron's chair, after wonder woman use her lasso to pull metron out of his chair, as the chair is about to teleport to an unknown location, batman quickly jumps on it but gets absorbed by it's power and survives the process. Oh and superman becomes god of steel after plummeting in akopolips solar radiated heat from the planet, making him dark in process.

Here's a new trailer, and I have to say, those seventies outfits really suit Sara. :)

I think this show will have less sappy relationship drama, and be more badassery.

But I have a feeling they will run out of monsters of the week types, and start to be redundant. Then ratings will drop, and show will be cancelled after two seasons.

I would still sleep with Caity Lotz.

I think this show will have less sappy relationship drama, and be more badassery.

But I have a feeling they will run out of monsters of the week types, and start to be redundant. Then ratings will drop, and show will be cancelled after two seasons.

I would still sleep with Caity Lotz.
Longer than they'd get on Fox.

Another nice clip.

I'm really looking forward to this show.

This show keeps getting better and better. And weirder.

DC’s Legends of Tomorrow’ to Visit Jonah Hex in the Old West

The possibilities are endless in a show about time-travel, and “DC’s Legends of Tomorrow” intends to take full advantage of its fantastical premise when The CW’s superhero spinoff series pays a visit to the Old West in the back half of its freshman season, where Variety has learned that our heroes will encounter the iconic DC Comics antihero Jonah Hex.

“Ever since we decided that ‘Legends’ would involve time travel, we were eager to do a story set in the Old West,” says executive producer Marc Guggenheim. “But if you’re going to do a story set in the DC Universe version of the Old West, you simply MUST include Jonah Hex in it. We’re thrilled about bringing another well known, beloved DC character to television.”

Jonah Hex is a bounty hunter who has a deep moral code despite his fearsome, scarred appearance. The character was created in the ’70s by writer John Albano and artist Tony DeZuniga, and was previously portrayed in live-action by Josh Brolin in the eponymous 2010 feature film, which became a box office bomb after grossing only $10.5 million domestically on a budget of $47 million. Hex was also featured in an animated short film, “DC Showcase: Jonah Hex,” directed by Joaquim Dos Santos and written by Joe R. Lansdale, in which he was voiced by Thomas Jane.

Casting for the role has yet to be announced, but he’ll make his debut in episode 11 of “Legends,” with the possibility of recurring.

Update: January 19, 2016

Johnathon Schaech Cast as Jonah Hex in LEGENDS OF TOMORROW

_johnathon_schaech_and__jonah_hex_and_split.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow has found its Jonah Hex. The Hollywood Reporter has learned that Johnathon Schaech has been cast in The CW's upcoming superhero team-up series as the Western antihero. The popular DC Comics character is slated to appear in the Old West-set episode 11, with the possibility to recur beyond that.

Here's the character description: A true legends of the Old West, a morally ambiguous gunslinger with a penchant for danger. Surprisingly, he knows a thing or two about time travel and the future, but is at home in the Wild West. He’s been battling outlaws and gangs for awhile now, and advises the team to be extra careful when they arrive in the small town of Salvation.

This is the first time that Jonah Hex will appear in the live-action DC television universe, but the character was previously brought to life in the 2010 Warner Bros. film Jonah Hex. Played by Josh Brolin, Jonah was given supernatural powers (the ability to raise the dead and force them to speak truthfully), but in most of the comics, he only possesses amazing fighting and shooting abilities through years of training and inherent talent.

Schaech is best known for his role in the 1996 film That Thing You Do, though he is no stranger to The CW having starred on its short-lived drama Star-Crossed. He also recently appeared on ABC's Quantico and History miniseries Texas Rising.

Legends of Tomorrow premieres Thursday, Jan. 21 at 8 p.m. on The CW.

Johnathon Schaech Cast as Jonah Hex in DC's Legends of Tomorrow

Back