DC's Legends of Tomorrow (Comic-Con Season 3 Trailer)

I loved the trailer, got goosebumps..

Then time traveler showed up and it got a bit cheese.

But should be a fun show.

yay! Caity is back as White Canary!

I'm in I'm all in!!!!!!! I think it looks pretty good, glad Atom has the shrinking ability (don't we all have that?), but really it should make for some good action

and Vandal Savage!

Felt very cheesy. I really dislike Palmer. He is a poor mans Iron Man with a shittier suit, unfunny jokes and shittier than ant man shrinkinhshrinking powers.

Does this mean Sarah is going to be alive and part of season 4?

2 words man, Vandal Savage.

That's all I needed to hear and I'm completely in. This show will rock harder than Nicholas Cage and Sean Connery.

I am into both Flash and Arrow. But as much as I love her Canary coming back from the dead...again is a bit much.

Feels like the show might be a bit too much but we shall see.

What day is it airing? Sane time as Flash/Arrow?

I am into both Flash and Arrow. But as much as I love her Canary coming back from the dead...again is a bit much.

Feels like the show might be a bit too much but we shall see.

What day is it airing? Sane time as Flash/Arrow?

They're saying it'll air the premiere episode after season 4 of arrow/season 2 of flash's midseason episode premieres. Like thursdays sometime mid january I think is what I read.

Canary has one ugly mouf.

you're terrible

rdju.gif

Canary has one ugly mouf.

image.png

And no, the irony of this comment and my comments in the Cap3 thread about Elizabeth Olsen does not escape me.

sidenote: I don't think I'm using irony correctly in this case, but I had trouble coming up with a more appropriate word. Maybe hypocrisy? Turn-about? Dunno.

Elizabeth Olsen is the best looking Olsen sibling but I'm not sure I find her attractive, just her boobs.

This canary chick does this weird facial expression with her mouth and it's not pretty.

Elizabeth Olsen is the best looking Olsen sibling but I'm not sure I find her attractive, just her boobs.

This canary chick does this weird facial expression with her mouth and it's not pretty.

because of that i want her to lick you, and then bend you over while making that facial expression. How would you feel though?

By the way i agree with you about what she does with her mouth lol.

Totally. Canary has this weird frowny/scowly thing going on all the time no matter what's going on. The Olsen triplet wins via droopy face. I still wish Katherine Isabelle would be in one of these movies or shows.

Jsjsj

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta say. The CW really takes care of the actors that work for them. They don't stay unemployed for long if a series gets cancelled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta say. The CW really takes care of the actors that work for them. They don't stay unemployed for long if a series gets cancelled.

They inherited habit that from the WB. You can point at the cast of almost any of their shows an you'll see people who have been in the network before.

I wonder if when Oliver and Malcom were speaking about what Malcom did to Sara at the end of the last episode, and Malcom asks, "Does that make us enemies once more?" Oliver replied, "That depends on what you do with your end of the bargain."

If maybe they were referring to Malcom using his new found power to resurrect Sara.

Back