DC won't last two rounds against Stipe in their trilogy

Idk what website you’re referring to, but you just posted the score card that shows stipe won the third and he obviously won the fourth as well.

so the fight was tied going into 5
But that is not what you said though. You said Stipe was on his way to a decision win. Which is false. How can Stipe be down on the score cards and on his way to a decision win?

Do a google search for the scorecards, they are all over the internet.

Here is a direct quote from the website. " Daniel Cormier was winning on the judges' scorecards before getting stopped by Stipe Miocic in the fourth round of their main event rematch last night "

Last edited:
But that is not what you said though. You said Stipe was on his way to a decision win. Which is false. How can Stipe be down on the score cards and on his way to a decision win?

Do a google search for the scorecards, they are all over the internet.

Here is a direct quote from the website. " Daniel Cormier was winning on the judges' scorecards before getting stopped by Stipe Miocic in the fourth round of their main event rematch last night "
Are you being serious? Or trolling? Because im genuinely not sure and if you’re serious I’ll continue to talk you through this and show you why you’re wrong....

Stipe won the third round. Clearly, he won the fourth. That means it’s tied going into the fifth. It seems very likely, based on the trajectory of the fight and the state of DC, that stipe would’ve won the fifth. If the fifth goes similarly to the 3rd and 4th, stipe wins the fight by decision.

He's turning 41 next month and getting fatter by the day, plus he's barely even training because of all the promotional/commentator stuff he does. Stipe works out religiously and is in fantastic shape 24/7.

DC's win over Stipe was one of the greatest flukes in MMA history. Stipe proved it in their rematch and he will prove it again when he completely annihilates Cormier from start to finish next time.

Stipe by 1st round KO.
How was it a fluke?

He knocked Stipe out in the first round and was dominating the rematch until the very end.

You clearly have no idea what a fluke is. Maybe educate yourself before making dumb threads.

How was it a fluke?

He knocked Stipe out in the first round and was dominating the rematch until the very end.

You clearly have no idea what a fluke is. Maybe educate yourself before making dumb threads.
the first fight is marred in controversy

stipe was almost certainly on his way to winning a decision in the second fight. unless DC had a miracle comeback and won the fifth round somehow, stipe wins on the cards.

so you should educate yourself before making dumb posts

the first round is marred in controversy

stipe was almost certainly on his way to winning a decision in the second fight. unless DC had a miracle comeback and won the fifth round somehow, stipe wins on the cards.

so you should educate yourself before making dumb posts
images (14).jpeg

DC let Stipe back in the rematch. Gave him distance, stopped wresting. Stipe started landing to the body, beginning of the end. If DC comes in with good conditioning he should win.

Are you being serious? Or trolling? Because im genuinely not sure and if you’re serious I’ll continue to talk you through this and show you why you’re wrong....

Stipe won the third round. Clearly, he won the fourth. That means it’s tied going into the fifth. It seems very likely, based on the trajectory of the fight and the state of DC, that stipe would’ve won the fifth. If the fifth goes similarly to the 3rd and 4th, stipe wins the fight by decision.
Now you just flat out telling lies. Your first you said Stipe was on his way to a decision win. Which is a flat out lie.

And how the hell you gonna predict Stipe would have won the fifth round? Stipe barely won the 3rd round Stop making up BS.

Now you just flat out telling lies. Your first you said Stipe was on his way to a decision win. Which is a flat out lie.

And how the hell you gonna predict Stipe would have won the fifth round? Stipe barely won the 3rd round Stop making up BS.
i havent changed anything i said the entire thread. stop trolling.

stipe was going to win a decision in that fight, but DC could endure the onslaught.

i havent changed anything i said the entire thread. stop trolling.

stipe was going to win a decision in that fight, but DC could endure the onslaught.
Stop trolling. You continue to tell lies.

Stipe was getting dominated in the second fight until he made the adjustment and DC gassed. Those are facts.

Again I will post the quote from the websites around the internet. " Daniel Cormier was winning on the judges' scorecards before getting stopped by Stipe Miocic in the fourth round of their main event rematch last night "

It easily says DC was winning on the score cards up until the TKO, so why in the hell do you keep saying Stipe was on his way to a decision win? Stop trolling and spreading lies just because you are in denial.

What make it so bad you are the ONLY Stipe fan spreading this false lie. At least the other Stipe fans acknowledge Stipe was losing untill he made the adjustment in the 4th round.

DC will always be vulnerable to the body. Jon knew it and set up his KO* with body work. Anderson had DC badly hurt with a single body kick. If the body shot doesn’t put him down, the exaggerated protection of his midsection leaves his head wide open for bombs. Stipe is going piece DC up until he folds like last time, only earlier. Love both fighters but stipes boxing is going to be too much, knowing what he knows know.

Stipe was getting dominated in the second fight until he made the adjustment and DC gassed. Those are facts.

Again I will post the quote from the websites around the internet. " Daniel Cormier was winning on the judges' scorecards before getting stopped by Stipe Miocic in the fourth round of their main event rematch last night "

It easily says DC was winning on the score cards up until the TKO, so why in the hell do you keep saying Stipe was on his way to a decision win? Stop trolling and spreading lies just because you are in denial.

What make it so bad you are the ONLY Stipe fan spreading this false lie. At least the other Stipe fans acknowledge Stipe was losing untill he made the adjustment in the 4th round.

stipe was 100% losing. He was doing very well in the first fight tho particularly outmuscling and out wrestling DC. He was pretty gunshy in the rematch and it showed. That rematch is going to bring a lot of confidence back in Stipes hands. I think Stipe wins but his chin is questionable.

I'll sig bet with anyone who thinks D.C. will win(without flagrantly cheating in the process).

LOL sure

I’m sure it was all gameplan, Stipe get in there and eat 150 punches to the chin, and then go to the body.

Stipe won the 2nd fight but took more of the beating, he already speaks mush mouth so I’m sure it’s a good gameplan for his health to keep eating punches from DC.

Honestly he probably can’t even make those adjustments at this point in his career, DC is the more skilled fighter and it likely shows if they fight again

Stipe was down 2 rounds to 1 going into the 4th. He made a great adjustment that ultimately won him the fight, but I'm sure that he's taking those first two rounds that he lost very seriously and looking to make further adjustment. The same goes for DC as he'll be looking for ways to protect his body more and maybe even create a counter for a body attack. A victory isn't guaranteed for either fighter in the trilogy fight and it should be a tough one.
If the ref properly penalises cormier for eye pokes, it shouldn't be a problem.

agree with OP. stipe easily wins unless fat boy cormier is up to his own eye poking tricks. hoping stipe leads on DC with promise of trilogy and last minute ditches him for a superfight with jones at HW. This would also give Jones one last chance to fuck over DC.
Jones Stipe fight week in July Main Event...make it happen Dana!

Won't matter if DC finished Homer Simpson within 2 rounds ;)

What if DC becomes 450lbs five years after retiring? What if this unt that?

You just not Gud

Stipe couldn't last one round in their first fight, and was getting dominated in the second fight, good on Stipe for winning, and making a brilliant change during the fight, but he was getting destroyed everywhere the whole fight.
You should probably go watch the fight again then. Stipe Took the third on 2 judges cards. And if he somehow didn't get the finish off that knockdown was easily 10-8ing that 4th round and going into the 5th with a damaged badly to the head and body DC. Stipe was winning the fight by a split decision barring getting finished himself at the absolute worst. Instead he just finished DC.

Back