DC won't last two rounds against Stipe in their trilogy

without eyepokes he would have never won the first fight.

without eyepokes he would have never won the first fight.
Excuses LOL Not even a legitimate one scientist he was getting lit up in the clench without DC gassing and leaving himself exposed because of it Stipe would have gotten finished AGAIN!

I am a huge Stipe fan...first fight was 50:50 until that crazy eye flick from DC...then he landed another one just before the KO...but whatever...KO is a KO and DC won..
2nd fight...Stipe started super slow...kinda looked rusty...got blasted for 2 rounds...but still DC landed alot of big shots and Stipe was like a zombie...so If he sees them he is kinda okay..but of course its not guaranteed that one of those shots wont put him out.
Not to mention that he poked him again but this time Stipe landed an uppercut that rocked DC.
Putting that aside, Stipe turned the pace a little bit in the 3rd...and DC's plate was already looking full.
Then Stipe landed 13 body shots and the first "good" straight right that he landed made Daniel do the stanky leg.
DC is super skillful ,a trickster...great fight IQ.
Stipe has the physical advantages, puts everything together good...but not as good as DC.
Its a 50/50 fight...
P4P I think DC is better, maybe 60:40 in odds of DC but Stipe's true HW frame and more than adequate skillset evens it up.

Excuses LOL Not even a legitimate one scientist he was getting lit up in the clench without DC gassing and leaving himself exposed because of it Stipe would have gotten finished AGAIN!
TalkativePlainCoyote-size_restricted.gif

stipe was on his way to a decision win in the second fight and everyone, im sure
This is a flat out lie and you know it. Stipe was getting dominated in the rematch the entire fight until Stipe made the adjustments in the fourth round and went for the body shots. Even Stipe fans know this.

You are the ONLY to say Stipe was on his way to a decision win.

You are just in denial how your hero Stipe got Dominated by DC two times until DC gassed in the rematch.

it's quite possible. He's old, coming off a loss with a bck surgery right before that. However DC started out dominant in both of their fights so far so to assume he won't last two rounds is jumping to conclusions.

HW's are dumb in general though. Stipe is dumb because it took him four rounds to throw to the body of a guy who's notably weak to the body and DC is dumb because he tried to just ignore it and keep throwing. Maybe DC comes in with a plan for the body shots. If he does he probably dominates the early rounds again. In both fights he outboxed Stipe pretty easily while fresh.

This is a flat out lie and you know it. Stipe was getting dominated in the rematch the entire fight until Stipe made the adjustments in the fourth round and went for the body shots. Even Stipe fans know this.

You are the ONLY to say Stipe was on his way to a decision win.

You are just in denial how your hero Stipe got Dominated by DC two times until DC gassed in the rematch.
actually, no. the fight was 2-1 after 3. that isnt my opinion. he wasnt getting dominated, he dropped the first two rounds.

if DC survived the 4th, it clearly wouldv0 been 2-2 going into 5. again, this is not my opinion, its a fact.

now we can pretty safely assume stipe wouldve won round 5 based on the trajectory of the fight, and thus stipe wouldve won the fight on the cards.

'flat out lie' lmao no, the fight was 2-1 with stipe having the most dominant round of the fight BY FAR in the fourth. which means a tied fight going into 5 with DC gassing and getting dominated.

Last edited:
actually, no. the fight was 2-1 after 3. that isnt my opinion. he wasnt getting dominated, he dropped the first two rounds.

if DC survived the 4th, it clearly wouldv0 been 2-2 going into 5. again, this is not my opinion, its a fact.

now we can pretty safely assume stipe wouldve won round 5 based on the trajectory of the fight, and thus stipe wouldve won the fight on the cards.

'flat out lie' lmao no, the fight was 2-1 with stipe having the most dominant round of the fight BY FAR in the fourth. which means a tied fight going into 5 with DC gassing and getting dominated.
Come on bro. Seriously, even the Stipe fans know Stipe was losing the entire rematch up until the KO. Stipe just did a good job of making the adjustment and coming back to win in the 4th round. But before then DC won every single round.

Even still i'm going with DC in their 3rd fight. I think DC has Stipe figured out and knows he needs to avoid those body shots that will gas him out.

Come on bro. Seriously, even the Stipe fans know Stipe was losing the entire rematch up until the KO. Stipe just did a good job of making the adjustment and coming back to win in the 4th round. But before then DC won every single round.

Even still i'm going with DC in their 3rd fight. I think DC has Stipe figured out and knows he needs to avoid those body shots that will gas him out.
When I say it’s not my opinion I mean that in the literal sense lol. Stipe was down 2-1 going into the fourth round. He won the third. That’s not my opinion, that’s how the actual ringside judges had the fight scored. It would’ve been 2-2 going into five.

The fight was up for grabs on the cards and even you have to admit that DC was unlikely to win a fifth, given the way the fight was going.

The Stipe vs DC III fight has certainly been a long time coming.
I *was* fairly certain that it was happening a few months ago but.....as time passes I wonder if it will actually come to fruition.
- Ball is definitely in Stipe's court on that. UFC and DC both want it, but DC is not going to wait forever as he is no spring chicken and retirement beckons.
I just wonder if Stipe is (as someone else speculated) delaying now deliberately to frustrate DC as his own retort for DC delaying giving HIM a slow response for the Stipe vs DC II fight. He says his eye is now fine so......either it's going to happen by around June or it'll never happen.

My view is that it *will* still occur in the next few months. Stipe just wanted to make his statement on that.

When I say it’s not my opinion I mean that in the literal sense lol. Stipe was down 2-1 going into the fourth round. He won the third. That’s not my opinion, that’s how the actual ringside judges had the fight scored. It would’ve been 2-2 going into five.

The fight was up for grabs on the cards and even you have to admit that DC was unlikely to win a fifth, given the way the fight was going.
Here are the scorecards. DC won every single round including the 4th round until the TKO.

Not sure where you got your scores from, but they are incorrect.

download__2_.0.0.jpg

Here are the scorecards. DC won every single round including the 4th round until the TKO.

Not sure where you got your scores from, but they are incorrect.

download__2_.0.0.jpg
...but this has two of the judges giving Stipe the 3rd round..

Only truths. Cormier doesn't stand a chance and, if he wants to win, he will need to make other surgeries on Stipe's eyes, making him a dirty mfucker for the rest of his life.

If I were Stipe, I wouldn't give DC a rematch ever again. And hope he does it.

RESPECT THE REAL GOAT UFC HW BADASS, A TRUE GOOD AND RESPECTABLE PERSON, A TRUE CHAMP: STIPE MIOCIC.

...but this has two of the judges giving Stipe the 3rd round..
My bad I guess I read that wrong. It looks like all three are giving the first 3 rounds to Cormier.

However this is the exact quote from the website " Daniel Cormier was winning on the judges' scorecards before getting stopped by Stipe Miocic in the fourth round of their main event rematch last night "

Last edited:
Stipe couldn't last one round in their first fight, and was getting dominated in the second fight, good on Stipe for winning, and making a brilliant change during the fight, but he was getting destroyed everywhere the whole fight.
While all of this is true, I think DC's Weakness to body shots has been thoroughly exposed. I expect Stipe to head straight there early.

DC doesn't have injuries and for all we know he can be training his ass off. This is his retirement fight and he has all the motivation to retire on a W.
We have no idea how this match plays out, but I predict another late rounds W for Stipe.

Stipe poked DC in the eye first in their first fight

My bad I guess I read that wrong. It looks like all three are giving the first 3 rounds to Cormier.

However this is the exact quote from the website " Daniel Cormier was winning on the judges' scorecards before getting stopped by Stipe Miocic in the fourth round of their main event rematch last night "
Idk what website you’re referring to, but you just posted the score card that shows stipe won the third and he obviously won the fourth as well.

so the fight was tied going into 5

Back