DC won't last two rounds against Stipe in their trilogy

He's turning 41 next month and getting fatter by the day, plus he's barely even training because of all the promotional/commentator stuff he does. Stipe works out religiously and is in fantastic shape 24/7.

DC's win over Stipe was one of the greatest flukes in MMA history. Stipe proved it in their rematch and he will prove it again when he completely annihilates Cormier from start to finish next time.

Stipe by 1st round KO.
So you somehow believe that Stipe can train as a full time firefighter but DC cannot train as a part time commentator.

As a big Stipe fan, I hope you're right... but I think you're seriously underselling DC or overselling Stipe. Maybe both.

He's turning 41 next month and getting fatter by the day, plus he's barely even training because of all the promotional/commentator stuff he does. Stipe works out religiously and is in fantastic shape 24/7.

DC's win over Stipe was one of the greatest flukes in MMA history. Stipe proved it in their rematch and he will prove it again when he completely annihilates Cormier from start to finish next time.

Stipe by 1st round KO.
Jesus dude, do you even watch the sport?

DC KOed Stipe in less then around the first fight and then clearly won the first 3 RDs of the rematch before going full retard and this, in your mind, proves the first fight was a fluke and leads you too belief DC won't last 2 rounds? Lol.

I love Stipe, will be cheering for him, and sure, it's possible he does get a KO in under 2 since they are HWs after all, but based on the evidence available him easily dominating and finishing in under 2 rounds is a pretty illogical conclusion to reach since he's never won the first or second round in 3 tries so far.

All the second fight did was reiterate DC is the faster starter and has the advantage early while giving us hope that if Stipe can fight smart and avoid taking too much damage he will ultimately out last DC and take over. I imagine DC will find a way to counter or take away that body head combo he ate repeatedly in the 4th though so Stipe will have to find a different way too set up the finish or edge out a decision.

What can DC do against body shots...?

Stipe knows what he has to do right now.
Even though DC was winning in every part. It seems DC didn't have an answer for the body shots.

Stipe couldn't last one round in their first fight, and was getting dominated in the second fight, good on Stipe for winning, and making a brilliant change during the fight, but he was getting destroyed everywhere the whole fight.

yeah, when you throw more eye pokes then punches, sure, it's easy to win and dominate fights. look at Jon Jones' career.

Jesus dude, do you even watch the sport?

DC KOed Stipe in less then around the first fight and then clearly won the first 3 RDs of the rematch before going full retard and this, in your mind, proves the first fight was a fluke and leads you too belief DC won't last 2 rounds? Lol.

I love Stipe, will be cheering for him, and sure, it's possible he does get a KO in under 2 since they are HWs after all, but based on the evidence available him easily dominating and finishing in under 2 rounds is a pretty illogical conclusion to reach since he's never won the first or second round in 3 tries so far.

All the second fight did was reiterate DC is the faster starter and has the advantage early while giving us hope that if Stipe can fight smart and avoid taking too much damage he will ultimately out last DC and take over. I imagine DC will find a way to counter or take away that body head combo he ate repeatedly in the 4th though so Stipe will have to find a different way too set up the finish or edge out a decision.

i think you're forgetting about the blatant illegal eye pokes DC was allowed to do to Stipe. the fight changing eye pokes. it's weird how people still consider DC's performances so dominant when it's public knowledge that he was basically clawing at Stipe's face for half the fight in the 2nd fight.

i mean he eyepoked him so fucking badly he had to have surgery and it nearly ended his fucking career.

i think you're forgetting about the blatant illegal eye pokes DC was allowed to do to Stipe. the fight changing eye pokes. it's weird how people still consider DC's performances so dominant when it's public knowledge that he was basically clawing at Stipe's face for half the fight in the 2nd fight.

i mean he eyepoked him so fucking badly he had to have surgery and it nearly ended his fucking career.
3F119278-8AA5-41D7-8714-6F79ED3B88C5.jpeg

That's because it's drastically over blown (especially in the first fight when he poked him a split second before the KO and people claim that's the reason he got KOed when even if he had had time to react too it before the finishing punch landed it wouldn't have changed a thing.).

Plus it's also public knowledge they both fouled each other multiple times in the fights but only DC gets shit for it.

I will rewatch the fight though cause I watched it at a party and don't recall it being multiple egregious fouls nor do I recall Stipe excessively blinking or rubbing at his eyes throughout the fight which is the usual indicator someone is having trouble seeing because of eye irritation.

I'll get back too you after I watch it and for now will concede you may be right.

You can’t even score the first two rounds for stipe that’s how bad it was he was getting I obliterated dominated thrown on his head outstruck owned in wrestling and made to look like an ameture had DC not gassed stipe would be getting knocked unconscious by the new and improve Francis Ngannou for an unclaimed heavyweight championship, DC got this.

Stipe fans have to make excuses for the domination he endured at the hands of DC for those first couple of rounds LOL. Tells me everything I need to know #AND NEW!

My god, the level of blind DC dick riding here is unsurpassed.

Facts:
Rounds 1 and 2 were good close rounds NO OWNAGE BY EITHER FIGHTER STFU WITH THAT SAYING
Round 3 edged to Stipe as DC no longer had anything novel to throw at Stipe and his game plan wasn't working
Round 3 DC started to get lazy and slow down but so did Stipe.
DC secured a takedown and did nothing useful with it, take down attempts were also stuffed, DC gave up on them thinking he was better off striking as he was fading away (he was most likely right)
Round 4 was also a close round as Stipe was also super gassing
Round 4 Stipe was the better fighter and used on the fly fight IQ to attack DCs body by using DCs hand playing against him.
DC lost by TKO after he had absolutely exhausted every option he could throw at Stipe, the better fighter won.
DC delivered another eye poke and even charged for a cheap follow up which Stipe smartly shutdown before he got KTFO.

Lies:
DC was destroying Stipe
Stipe was destroying DC
Neither fighter looked like an amateur that's fucking ridiculous
DC was gassed and Stipe was fresh as daisy.

Final fact:
Yes you triggered me, fuck you.

Stipe by 1st round KO.

I would be willing to bet that the simple PT Stipe is mandated to do for his firefighter/paramedic gig is more than DC is doing right now, let alone his MMA training.

Then again, he more than likely has some sort of exemption because his MMA shit more than covers the fire department minimum PT maintenance standards.

Anyway, still the same point. I love them both, more or less. Don't do it, DC. Leave it alone.

Facts:
Rounds 1 and 2 were good close rounds NO OWNAGE BY EITHER FIGHTER STFU WITH THAT SAYING
Hey Stevie Wonder, replay the fight and turn on the audio description. Round 1 was nowhere close, it could arguably be a 10-8 for DC:
Total strikes: 71-9
Sig strikes: 37-7
TD: 1-0

Stipe by 1st round KO.
Lols. dc hammered him in the first easily. He destroyed stipe for the first three rounds till he got old and tired. dc is a far superior fighter. stipe only beats dc via age differential.

Stipe couldn't last one round in their first fight, and was getting dominated in the second fight, good on Stipe for winning, and making a brilliant change during the fight, but he was getting destroyed everywhere the whole fight.

This
DC has won every minute of both fights until he got reckless and didnt adjust to the body shots in the second.

He can take stipe down at eill and mail him but chooses to box with him.

With any decent gameplan DC ends it in the 2nd

Facts:
Round 3 edged to Stipe as DC no longer had anything novel to throw at Stipe and his game plan wasn't working
Round 3 DC started to get lazy and slow down but so did Stipe.
DC secured a takedown and did nothing useful with it, take down attempts were also stuffed, DC gave up on them thinking he was better off striking as he was fading away (he was most likely right)
Round 4 was also a close round as Stipe was also super gassing
Round 4 Stipe was the better fighter and used on the fly fight IQ to attack DCs body by using DCs hand playing against him.
DC lost by TKO after he had absolutely exhausted every option he could throw at Stipe, the better fighter won.
DC delivered another eye poke and even charged for a cheap follow up which Stipe smartly shutdown before he got KTFO.

Lies:
DC was destroying Stipe
Stipe was destroying DC
Neither fighter looked like an amateur that's fucking ridiculous
DC was gassed and Stipe was fresh as daisy.

Final fact:
Yes you triggered me, fuck you.
you got owned by spinup.

Huh?

Dc cheated blatantly in the first fight which led to the win. He also cheated in the second fight.

However in the second fight DC was only up 2-1 going into the 4th, a round stipe dominated up until the finish. Even if Stipe didn't get the finish in that round it would have been 2-2 going into the 5th and DC had nothing left.

So no he was not "dominated " in the second fight. DC won the first 2 rounds and stipe had the second 2 and very likely the 5th

Last edited:
This
DC has won every minute of both fights until he got reckless and didnt adjust to the body shots in the second.

He can take stipe down at eill and mail him but chooses to box with him.

With any decent gameplan DC ends it in the 2nd

Where do people make this shit up?

DC lost round 3 in their second fight and was getting dominated in the 4th up to the finish

Not sure why everyones confused.

2nd fight:

DC 1,2
Stipe 3,4 and most likely 5 if it lasted

DC has cardio to last three rounds, so he might survive the first rds if he goes full speed. After rd three, he is done. He has a bit of a glass chin, And will be to tired to protect it.

Back