DC Vs Miocic 2 announced

Who wins the rematch

• DC

• SM

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lame match. It should have been DC vs. JDS/Ng. Hopefully Stipe gets sick/whatever and the fight gets scrapped.

SMH, rewarding diva behavior from someone that got KTFO in like 3 minutes.
Does it matter it’s a fight we all want to see again. Stipe was putting up a good fight before the KO. They were both slow af in my opinion, still a good fight. Expecting another first round finish, stipe is too chimney and dc is too damaging in the clench.

But I thought Stipe was stupid for waiting? I guess patience truly is a virtue.

-So what headlines 240 on July 27th? Usman vs Colby, or maybe they can bring Conor back vs Nate
I didn’t think UFC would give him a rematch either I thought DC would either get the Brock fight or move back down and fight Jon Jones. I didn’t think he’d risk losing to another fighter not named Jon Jones.

Fuck yeah!!!!

<DCWhoa>

:meow:

<mma4>

{<buffer}

Stipe gonna prove that was a fluke. Love DC but naw.

If DC wins again? Ride off into the sunset on a amazing career.

Props to him for taking it.

Does it matter it’s a fight we all want to see again. Stipe was putting up a good fight before the KO. They were both slow af in my opinion, still a good fight. Expecting another first round finish, stipe is too chimney and dc is too damaging in the clench.

Stipe was definitely winning that fight, piecing a very chunky DC up. It looked like he didn’t realize expect DCs power though and stopped his movement, then paid for it.

I’d guess this go around we see a lot of movement from Stipe and he peppers a heavy/OL DC, wearing him into the ground.

Stipe will win the rematch.

So this means the UFC believed the first one was a fluke since Stipe didn't even have to take another fight to get the rematch.

Stipe was definitely winning that fight, piecing a very chunky DC up. It looked like he didn’t realize expect DCs power though and stopped his movement, then paid for it.

I’d guess this go around we see a lot of movement from Stipe and he peppers a heavy/OL DC, wearing him into the ground.

Stipe will win the rematch.
I don’t think it’s that stipe underestimated DC’s power I think stipe is just sloppy, and has some tendencies, just like DC with the dipping of the head stipe lets himself get in interestingness positions at times, we saw it with Reem where he got dropped them let himself end up in a guilotien stipe just doesn’t have a high fight iq. Don’t get me wrong his striking did seem superior to DC’s in that fight. But if stipe wants to win this one he will have to keep a clear head patients and avoid fighting close with DC at all cost.

Who fucking cares who wins? We GET the re-match!

I'm a Courmier guy, but I kinda hope Stipe gets a contoversial, barn-burner split decision win (with a bad scoreline, like 48-47, 48-47, 44-50) so DC will demand a thrid fight, and Stipe will have to give it to him.

So this means the UFC believed the first one was a fluke since Stipe didn't even have to take another fight to get the rematch.
maxresdefault.jpg

It was definitely intentional. He was breaking the 'Jones Rule' the entire fight.

This shouldve been the main event at international fight week. 3 and a half months is too long

So i guess if Stipes loses again he will just whine again and get the next title shot when Dc retires.

DC gonna smash Stipe again. I don't see how this fight won't end the same as the first one.

"All" who the hell wants to see this fight again other than the two Stipe fans and some weirdo DC haters / Jones fans.

"All" who the hell wants to see this fight again other than the two Stipe fans and some weirdo DC haters / Jones fans.
Or people who just want to see two of the best guys compete?

Why do you fee that way? Do you think he’s going to lose.

It’s possible but I feel as if theres at least a 70 percent chance he wins.

If stipe lose again he can't claim he will beat him 9 out of 10 times anymore.

Back