DC Vs Miocic 2 announced

Who wins the rematch

• DC

• SM

Results are only viewable after voting.
Get the cake and chicken ready boys!

<DCWhoa><DCWhoa>
<DC-Champ><DC-Champ>

I dont like the fact that Stipe didnt fight since then and just sat around waiting for this, a rematch would be more justifiable if he was coming off a good win. This way he just looks like he was scared to fight anyone else and risk falling further down the ladder.

Dc when he found out he was not getting that money fight.hqdefault.jpg

Man, Stipe really cried his way into a titleshot, Ngannou vs JDS winner deserves the titleshot more than that crybaby.
Fuck it man. I like the fight. Kill the controversy. Anyone who has anything bad to say about DC after he bodies Stipe again is a straight hater, period.
Dc when he found out he was not getting that money fight.View attachment 575181
Fuck yeah, that was like 7 Mil guaranteed at least.

LOL

Come on man

That fight was even at BEST until the KO. A lot of people saw Stipe up

I respect your loyalty to your boy Stipe, it’ll be a good scrap again.

Lame rematch. How does the ufc keep giving guys rematches after losing the belt by brutal ko?

Even if stipe wins, we are left with bitter taste

when waiting out for a fight works
That remains to be seen, lol, he will have been out over a year before they get in the cage so he better hope he's like Jones, Cruz or GSP when it comes to the possibility of ring rust.

I guess sitting on your ass crying like a little bitch does get you what you want sometimes.

Fuck it man. I like the fight. Kill the controversy. Anyone who has anything bad to say about DC after he bodies Stipe again is a straight hater, period.

Fuck yeah, that was like 7 Mil guaranteed at least.
Probably helped that he got $4 Mil for the Lewis fight.

toss up fight but I think stipe avenges the loss. big ups to DC though for taking a extremely dangerous fight that does little for a legacy that is close to ending

<{hughesimpress}>

Stipe does not deserve a rematch after decisively being finished in the first round and sitting out a year..

Probably helped that he got $4 Mil for the Lewis fight.
I'm not following, but I think DC deserves the big paydays now. Dude has devoted his life to athletics.

YES!. Poor Miocic though. DC gonna steamroll sadly. Bump this thread as I will be correct. Mark my words.

LOL

Come on man

Lol up ? It was like 4 minutes long

There’s no reason to think DC can’t get him in the same clinch and get the same outcome

LOL

Come on man

maybe blind folk. DC walked him down and stipe hit his arms, got eye poked, RECOVERED, then knocked out

I don't see why everyone is crying about Stipe getting the rematch over Ngannou and JDS. Ngannou vs JDS winner will obviously fight the winner of DC-Stipe, Brock being retired gives the division more clarity. Ngannou and JDS are already scheduled to fight, and Stipe already beat both them not too long ago

Get do done DC. Get it done man. You may not be goat but you could be a strong second to the only man that beat you.

Back