DC Vs Miocic 2 announced

Who wins the rematch

• DC

• SM

Results are only viewable after voting.
DC gonna smash Stipe again. I don't see how this fight won't end the same as the first one.
Lmao really? You don't see how this fight can have any result other than Cormier by KO? You gotta have a better imagination than that

I didn’t think UFC would give him a rematch either I thought DC would either get the Brock fight or move back down and fight Jon Jones. I didn’t think he’d risk losing to another fighter not named Jon Jones.
I doubt he ever cuts to 205 again. This Stipe rematch may very well be his last fight.

Lmao really? You don't see how this fight can have any result other than Cormier by KO? You gotta have a better imagination than that

lol, okay, I will bite:

Maybe Stipe plays it safe not to get caught and is slightly tentative. He might get out of the second round, but then DC's wrestling will takeover and he stops Stipe in the third round on the ground with strikes.

But for real, I don't see how Stipe beats DC and I rooted for him the last time they fought.

If Stipe was a real man he’d ask for more money before he accepts the fight. He got played like the biggest bitch in modern mma. Dana had no intention of going with Stipe but now he has too.

This is just more proof that sitting on your ass and waiting for the UFC to fuck up their plans is the best way to get a title-shoot.

Wrong. The best way to a “title-shoot” is to break the UFC record for HW title defenses, and then take the belt from the bald goof like a boss so your coach can put it on.

lol, okay, I will bite:

Maybe Stipe plays it safe not to get caught and is slightly tentative. He might get out of the second round, but then DC's wrestling will takeover and he stops Stipe in the third round on the ground with strikes.

But for real, I don't see how Stipe beats DC and I rooted for him the last time they fought.
Man, stipe can knock anybody out in any round

And I would be extremely surprised if Stipe spends any significant time on his back against anybody. Great, strong wrestler in his own right.

But let's just hope this actually comes together, I'm pumped!

DC warming them fingers up to gauge the fuck out of stipes eyes again.

Stipe was definitely winning that fight, piecing a very chunky DC up. It looked like he didn’t realize expect DCs power though and stopped his movement, then paid for it.

I’d guess this go around we see a lot of movement from Stipe and he peppers a heavy/OL DC, wearing him into the ground.

Stipe will win the rematch.

Exactly. Stipe looked like Rockhold vs. Bisping in there. Next time is going to be different.

Man, stipe can knock anybody out in any round

And I would be extremely surprised if Stipe spends any significant time on his back against anybody. Great, strong wrestler in his own right.

But let's just hope this actually comes together, I'm pumped!

Stipe has been looking pretty chinny as of late, but if he can take little damage and stick and move then he definitely has a chance.

I'm glad it's DC vs Stipe II instead of DC getting an easy payday/win against Brock.

I got DC. Stipe is gonna regret the time out.

Stipe has been looking pretty chinny as of late, but if he can take little damage and stick and move then he definitely has a chance.

I'm glad it's DC vs Stipe II instead of DC getting an easy payday/win against Brock.
Haha you came around quickly!

Kidding, but yeah, this fight is unquestionably more legitimate than a Brock fight

Very excited for this fight.

Hope it’s a good one. Def can see it going either way

DC looks like a library tough guy.

Back