DC Vs Miocic 2 announced

Who wins the rematch

• DC

• SM

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think the key thing here is that Dana HAS said I think more than once in recent interviews that something like "Daniel can have whatever fight he wants, he has always done so much for this company". So....I think thats more or less what has happened -- they've waited for Lesnar, that didnt happen, so then DC said "ok then it's Stipe".

I don't think it's anything more complicated than that.

*DC defended his belt against the #2 in the rankings. What are you talking about here?
*Stipe and DC were both told the winner would fight Brock before they fought.. Stipe was butthurt because he lost and threw a tantrum
Lol i forgot that fight vs Black Beast, fair enough, but well that's still same shit

People are shitting on the most honest Champ ufc got in recent times, when the title shot was going to fucking Lesnar of all people until Lesnar pulled out lol

Lol i forgot that fight vs Black Beast, fair enough, but well that's still same shit

People are shitting on the most honest Champ ufc got in recent times, when the title shot was going to fucking Lesnar of all people until Lesnar pulled out lol
You seem to be forgetting alot, like the fact Stipe wouldve been in talks to fight Lesner if he won. It wasn't a problem when Stipe thought he was going to beat DC.

I voted for Stipe and will be rooting for him.

DC winning only to retire immediately afterwards would leave the division in an even weirder position than it is in at the moment.

Who ever posted the DC pic is clearly a Jones fan lol

if you get knocked out it's probably a good idea to sit out for quite a while even if he wasn't waiting for a title shot.

You seem to be forgetting alot, like the fact Stipe wouldve been in talks to fight Lesner if he won. It wasn't a problem when Stipe thought he was going to beat DC.
Who say it was'nt a problem, it was bullshit there too

Having lesnar getting a title shot without have to build his rise on rankings (maybe fighting clean while at it) is bullshit regardless of who he's fighting

So given was wrong on both sides, but Stipe at that point will have been (if he won and got circus fight) on a 7-0 streak at HW, DC at 2-0

Let's be clear i don't blame DC, it's the ufc to be bullshit

Back