DC/Stipe is literally a fight between good and evil

firefighter is the most overrated job, dosing for dollars. Christ, they get called out to help out an old lady that tripped more than fighting actual fires. People line up to get jobs like that, anyone would do it.
How the fuck have you had an account since '05 and not gotten banned?

And for anyone using this "firefighters are heroes" BS....
Do you honestly think they do it to save people (which is a very rare actual occurrance in their career)? They mostly do it because it is one of the most overpaid professions on the planet in relation to the work they have to do. They are government employees after all.

I'm not saying they shouldn't get paid well: part of the reason they are paid so well is because they do have to be a fairly rare combination of very physically capable, fairly mentally sharp, and willing to take risks.

However, I am an electrician, for example, which generally requires a higher level of mental ability, albeit lower level of physical ability, one of the highest injury/fatality rates among professions, and MUCH more hard work, but outside of the union electricians make shit pay with no benefits (thankfully I'm union now)

Sure, a firefighter/doctor/policeman, etc like the idea of being able to save someone, but people should snuff the "hero" business unless they actually demonstrate heroism, going above what is required of them or putting their life on the line in a SPECIFIC situation where they have a high likelihood to die. Mostly they are there to make a paycheck and because their ego loves the respect they get (and there is nothing wrong with that! Id love to take that job!)

Last edited:
How the fuck have you had an account since '05 and not gotten banned?
How is he wrong? People literally line up for a job that makes something like 80k+ a year with great benefits, some of the highest respect among any profession, attracts women like a magnet, and is 95% sitting around watching TV with the bros, 5% being in low risk situations with a hose from a distance, and about 0.01% being the actually scary, shit your pants kind of situations.
Is there risk? Of course! Way less than working in construction, farming, fishing, etc.

Partly why they are paid so well is that few actually CAN perform at that level, but the guy you were replying to is right: almost any man WOULD do it given the opportunity.

https://calwatchdog.com/2013/01/23/firefighter-one-of-nations-safest-jobs/
"The nation’s astoundingly well-paid public firefighters insist that they receive their high salaries and pensions (averaging around $175,000 a year in total compensation in California...

The average death rate in 2011 was 3.5 per 100,000 workers for the average American worker...

Fishermen had the most dangerous jobs with 121 deaths per 100,000...
Firefighters die at a rate of 2.5 per 100,000 workers, which is slightly above the rate for cashiers"

Last edited:
bjc3wFG.png

Stipe literally saves peoples lives for a living Lol

And for anyone using this "firefighters are heroes" BS....
Do you honestly think they do it to save people (which is a very rare actual occurrance in their career)? They mostly do it because it is one of the most extremely overpaid professions on the planet in relation to the work they have to do. They are government employees after all.
I'm not saying they shouldn't get paid well: part of the reason they are paid so well is because they do have to be a fairly rare combination of very physically capable, fairly mentally sharp, and willing to take risks. However, I am an electrician, for example, which generally requires a higher level of mental ability, albeit lower level of physical ability, one of the highest injury/fatality rates among professions, and MUCH more hard work, but outside of the union electricians make shit pay with no benefits (thankfully I'm union now)

Sure, a firefighter/doctor/policeman, etc like the idea of being able to save someone, but people should snuff the "hero" business unless they actually demonstrate heroism, going above what is required of them or putting their life on the line in a SPECIFIC situation where they have a high likelihood to die. Mostly they are there to make a paycheck and because their ego loves the respect they get.
Said the "man" at his mom's basement. Hope you never need a firefighter.

lol if you actually believe he goes out on the dangerous missions, also, most fire fighters sit around all day.

It's like this: the way I understand it, they study and train hard to be READY to do the dangerous shit. They know that most of the time, they won't see that, but they get paid for the training and the risk.

DC; double champ, got right back to work after suffering a devastating loss (no excuses), family man, respects Stipe, helps out his local wrestling team, Olympian, articulate, sharp, smart, great personality, knows the industry inside and out, cool American pit bull tattoo.

Stipe; feels entitled to getting rematch despite being knocked out in round 1 and doesn't fight for a year, makes excuses for loss (eye pokes), doesn't recognize big flaws in his game, doesn't respect DC, thinks DC won solely based on luck, gives bad interviews, "muh Cleveland", "ashs fhushvr vhsiv ish", constantly has to say that he's a "fire fighter" to gain respect meanwhile he works once a week and probably does even less work than most fire fighters do (which is already basically zilch), cookie cutter Asian tattoo.

Folks, this is literally a battle between good and evil.

View attachment 629073 View attachment 629075
"Literally Not" <Deported1>

Said the "man" at his mom's basement. Hope you never need a firefighter.
Actually, said the man that works his ass off and went through 5 years of school to now make 100k a year in a hard labor/mentally challenging job.

My job has a FAR higher fatality rate than firefighters. I've worked on live 120-240V (possibly lethal voltages) thousands of times and 480V (HIGHLY lethal voltage) multiple times for 30-40k a year and no benefits before I was in the union. I didn't do it to "save a life", I did it just to keep power on for you unappreciative bastards. Where's my freaking medal? Where's my hero status? Where were all the chicks, the respect, the money?

You act like I'm badmouthing firefighters. Im not. Id love to be one. Id take it over my job in a heartbeat. To be compensated greatly for far less work than I do and be known as a hero by millions of internet dummies like you, just for showing up to my well paid job... where do I sign up?

Last edited:
Cormier is the fuckin man, he is just a class act all the way around.

The only people who don’t like him are fake “fans” of jones, who will disappear when he loses faster than he did when USADA came to test him ( under the octagon LMAO )

Best part of the troll thread is the anti-fire fighting stuff lol

It's time for you medication TS. Get out of the day room or I will send the orderlies to get you, and they are still mad about the last time.

only juiced out jones can hurt DC everyone else hes mauled including stipe who is in big trouble

DC; double champ, got right back to work after suffering a devastating loss (no excuses), family man, respects Stipe, helps out his local wrestling team, Olympian, articulate, sharp, smart, great personality, knows the industry inside and out, cool American pit bull tattoo.

Stipe; feels entitled to getting rematch despite being knocked out in round 1 and doesn't fight for a year, makes excuses for loss (eye pokes), doesn't recognize big flaws in his game, doesn't respect DC, thinks DC won solely based on luck, gives bad interviews, "muh Cleveland", "ashs fhushvr vhsiv ish", constantly has to say that he's a "fire fighter" to gain respect meanwhile he works once a week and probably does even less work than most fire fighters do (which is already basically zilch), cookie cutter Asian tattoo.

Folks, this is literally a battle between good and evil.

View attachment 629073 View attachment 629075

DC: boring wrestler, constantly whining about his lack of popularity, cant accept his losses to Jones, paper champion, ducking contenders to fight a WWE guy, has a trashy pitbull tattoo, etc.

Stipe: exciting finisher, set the record for HW title defenses, family man, son of hard working immigrants, blue collar worker, active fire fighter and a hero to his community, etc.

Back