DC/Stipe is literally a fight between good and evil

The problem is that yet again you are arguing with things that I never said. You addressed one thing I actually pointed out and twisted/ invented a couple others, which was the whole reason I got into an argument with you to begin with when you were doing that to someone else. Im washing my hands of this discussion. Good day
you are joining in the middle of an argument.
I don't keep tabs at who said what. I believe it should be on YOU to read through the full thread to understand why I say and why I said it.

If you can't then don't jump in it demanding that I am wrong when you have no clue what was said and why.

you are joining in the middle of an argument.
I don't keep tabs at who said what. I believe it should be on YOU to read through the full thread to understand why I say and why I said it.

If you can't then don't jump in it demanding that I am wrong when you have no clue what was said and why.

I didnt jump in to argue your opinions, I argued that you put words in his mouth. Yet again you are creating a false argument about something I didnt say, which again makes you a hypocrite talking about "fulling reading" before replying.

You have literally not replied once without a false narrative on what I said. Herp mother fucking derp

I didnt jump in to argue your opinions, I argued that you put words in his mouth. Yet again you are creating a false argument about something I didnt say, which again makes you a hypocrite talking about "fulling reading" before replying.

You have literally not replied once without a false narrative on what I said. Herp mother fucking derp
Li9sten , dumbass. YOU are interjecting into a conversation that was already going on.
You should fucking KNOW what you are interjecting on, or STFU and don't join the conversation.
I explained my point. You have a problem with it, fuck you. I don't care about your asinine opinion that firefighters are bad people.
And if you didn't say that then woppideedoo! I don't care.I didn't before you posted, and I don't after you did.

Being a firefighter is a good thing and a positive thing.
So my point stands.
Both are good guys.

And if you want to rage again about what you said and what I said, feel free.
But I am done explaining to a dumbass that he should KNOW what he is talking about before he butts into a conversation.

Li9sten , dumbass. YOU are interjecting into a conversation that was already going on.
You should fucking KNOW what you are interjecting on, or STFU and don't join the conversation.
I explained my point. You have a problem with it, fuck you. I don't care about your asinine opinion that firefighters are bad people.
And if you didn't say that then woppideedoo! I don't care.I didn't before you posted, and I don't after you did.

Being a firefighter is a good thing and a positive thing.
So my point stands.
Both are good guys.

And if you want to rage again about what you said and what I said, feel free.
But I am done explaining to a dumbass that he should KNOW what he is talking about before he butts into a conversation.

Hahaha... still with absolutely no fucking clue what you are talking about and changing anything i was saying so you could be "right". I knew the conversation I was interjecting into. I was only pointing out that you were putting words in his mouth. Rather than have enough Integrity to admit it you have put words in my mouth in every single post. Obviously lying about the opposition is the only way you can try to make an argument. Youd make a great politician.

And yes, you obviously care. You're the one raging. Ive just been observing for like 6 messages now how you haven't been honest in a single one of them, so honestly nobody gives a s*** what your criteria is for a good person.

Last edited:
Hahaha... still with absolutely no fucking clue what you are talking about and changing anything i was saying so you could be "right". I knew the conversation I was interjecting into. I was only pointing out that you were putting words in his mouth. Rather than have enough Integrity to admit it you have put words in my mouth in every single post. Obviously lying about the opposition is the only way you can try to make an argument. Youd make a great politician.

And yes, you obviously care. You're the one raging. Ive just been observing for like 6 messages now how you haven't been honest in a single one of them, so honestly nobody gives a s*** what your criteria is for a good person.
Dude, you are the one begging for attention.

You disagree, well, congratulations.
I don't know what exactly you expect by continuing this useless back and forth, and despite what you think, I truly don't care.
All I did was attempting to help you see the light. But since you can't (by sheer lack of intelligence or pure dishonesty), that's your problem, not mine.

You want to continue talking, please keep at it. As I noted above, I don't care about your opinion or your feelings.
I maintain what I said in each post with my conscience clear.

Back