DC/Stipe is literally a fight between good and evil

wtf?? lol
"...B b but Cormier's skin is darker, so he's supposed to be the heel bro!..."
firefighter is the most overrated job, dosing for dollars. Christ, they get called out to help out an old lady that tripped more than fighting actual fires. People line up to get jobs like that, anyone would do it.
until that time something big happens and its time to man up. they might only fight 1 huge fire but they put their life on the line that 1 time

Lmao wtf so he ducked stipe even though he's fighting him in 5 days, the guy who school Ngannou. DC haters are weird
nah, DC fanboys are just THAT dumb.
He did duck Stipe. Matter of fact, instead of giving Stipe a rematch, he said he would fight Lesnar then retire.
Then he fought Black beast.
Then refused Stipe again in order to fight Lesnar.
Then Lesnar does not come back, Ngannou KTFO Cain, and all of a sudden, Stipe (the one that did not deserve a title shot) gets a title shot... without fighting.
So what changed? Why is Stipe ok now when he wasn't before?
If anything Ngannou (with the victory over Cain) deserves the title shot more...

... but DC fanboys still can't see through DC's ballsac.

firefighter is the most overrated job, dosing for dollars. Christ, they get called out to help out an old lady that tripped more than fighting actual fires. People line up to get jobs like that, anyone would do it.
I don't see you volunteering, kid.
I didn't see DC volunteering either.

So if Firefighter is zero, DC is negative.

Last edited:
Stipe's work as a fireman has contributed more to society than anything Cormier has ever done

Dana was pushing Ngannou heavy in the lead up to their fight which pissed off Stipe/he had a contract dispute with Dana.

Then Stipe dominated Ngannou/made history/3 defenses. Stipe had finshed the Marquee names Werdum, Reem and got one back in the JDS title fight.
HW is shallow right now. He waited and it worked out for him. He lucked out Brock fell through and DC didn’t just retire after. I don’t mind to see someone defy Dana and get what they want. Would like to see Dana give Masvidal a pay bump so the Edwards fight happens and the WW division stays moving.

It's like this: the way I understand it, they study and train hard to be READY to do the dangerous shit. They know that most of the time, they won't see that, but they get paid for the training and the risk.

You are exactly right. I think they are a bit overpaid, but they DO deserve to be well paid. Not for the work they do, so much as the ability to do it.
Most people cannot do the job that a firefighter has to be ready to do, but most people would certainly want to for the compensation firefighters get.

He says in an interview that he'll always want to be a Firefighter because he loves his Brothers -they keep him sane. People get a little caught up on Cops/Firefighters as heroes and some, maybe many are - but plenty also become them because of the instant respect, camaraderie and at least with Cops , power trips that go along with it.

He says in an interview that he'll always want to be a Firefighter because he loves his Brothers -they keep him sane. People get a little caught up on Cops/Firefighters as heroes and some, maybe many are - but plenty also become them because of the instant respect, camaraderie and at least with Cops , power trips that go along with it.
sorry, but that's stupid.
You don't risk your life just to be part of a team.
the Comradery comes with battling and saving lives together. Trusting each other and putting their lives at risk, knowing that the person near you got your back.

No one goes into a burning building just "to pose" as a hero.

That's actually only in the minds of envious haters who would never have the balls to do the same.

DC; double champ, got right back to work after suffering a devastating loss (no excuses), family man, respects Stipe, helps out his local wrestling team, Olympian, articulate, sharp, smart, great personality, knows the industry inside and out, cool American pit bull tattoo.

Stipe; feels entitled to getting rematch despite being knocked out in round 1 and doesn't fight for a year, makes excuses for loss (eye pokes), doesn't recognize big flaws in his game, doesn't respect DC, thinks DC won solely based on luck, gives bad interviews, "muh Cleveland", "ashs fhushvr vhsiv ish", constantly has to say that he's a "fire fighter" to gain respect meanwhile he works once a week and probably does even less work than most fire fighters do (which is already basically zilch), cookie cutter Asian tattoo.

Folks, this is literally a battle between good and evil.

View attachment 629073 View attachment 629075

Hillarious seeing that DC became LHW champ and thus eventually HW champ coming off a loss. TWICE! Last person in the promotion to be talking. Tbh whether Stipe deserves an immediate title shot or not is subjective af, 3 defenses is the record but 3 defenses is not that many. And DC's line of attack would resonate a lot more if DC's preferred opponent wasn't someone who's not even in the sport anymore who has fought one ceremonial fight in the last near 10 years. Tbh I think Stipe handled being cut in line by Lesnar better than anyone else would have in his position. Imagine being a dominate champ and challenging yourself against another top fighter from other division and their reasoning for denying you a rematch in return is to fight a dude who's being sued over the only time he's been in the Octagon since Osama Bin Laden's been killed? Imagine what a slap in the face that is?

sorry, but that's stupid.
You don't risk your life just to be part of a team.
the Comradery comes with battling and saving lives together. Trusting each other and putting their lives at risk, knowing that the person near you got your back.

No one goes into a burning building just "to pose" as a hero.

That's actually only in the minds of envious haters who would never have the balls to do the same.

Get over yourself. Save the hero speech for your TV show in your mirror at night. Ive known, trained and went to school with plenty of guys who were or became cops and the majority of them wanted to get that squad car, get that gun, train with it and hopefully get to use it someday. Many of the tough guy types or wanna be tough guys became cops from my high school - 2 were total a-holes that both were known to grab BJ's from DUI girls and this was in a rich suburb (1 got caught). Other of the guys joined SWAT and these particular guys wanna shoot people -again im saying there are plenty of 'good guy cops', but if you think they go to bed with their hands folded 'Dear Lord, please let me save just 1 more baby -in Jesus name!' your outta your fricken mind

Get over yourself. Save the hero speech for your TV show in your mirror at night. Ive known, trained and went to school with plenty of guys who were or became cops and the majority of them wanted to get that squad car, get that gun, train with it and hopefully get to use it someday. Many of the tough guy types or wanna be tough guys became cops from my high school - 2 were total a-holes that both were known to grab BJ's from DUI girls and this was in a rich suburb (1 got caught). Other of the guys joined SWAT and these particular guys wanna shoot people -again im saying there are plenty of 'good guy cops', but if you think they go to bed with their hands folded 'Dear Lord, please let me save just 1 more baby -in Jesus name!' your outta your fricken mind

That all sounds true. Admit it though, they shoved you in lockers didn't they?

@sapporo ichiban
"Admit it though, they shoved you in lockers didn't they?"

*folds hands* "Dear God, please make me a bird so I can fly far, far away from those villanous boys.." ~Froggy 1982 High School yearbook

DC; double champ, got right back to work after suffering a devastating loss (no excuses), family man, respects Stipe, helps out his local wrestling team, Olympian, articulate, sharp, smart, great personality, knows the industry inside and out, cool American pit bull tattoo.

Stipe; feels entitled to getting rematch despite being knocked out in round 1 and doesn't fight for a year, makes excuses for loss (eye pokes), doesn't recognize big flaws in his game, doesn't respect DC, thinks DC won solely based on luck, gives bad interviews, "muh Cleveland", "ashs fhushvr vhsiv ish", constantly has to say that he's a "fire fighter" to gain respect meanwhile he works once a week and probably does even less work than most fire fighters do (which is already basically zilch), cookie cutter Asian tattoo.

Folks, this is literally a battle between good and evil.

View attachment 629073 View attachment 629075

Literally? Lol. That is all pretty funny, however, I have never heard Stipe complain about his eyes being fingerbanged by DC.
That comes from everyone else who watched the fight and is honest, including the ref who warned DC to cut that shit out.

He did it again just before the knockout and yet people have done much the opposite and praised Stipe for not making a big deal out of DC's blatant cheating.

I would imagine your post is meant to be funny, or at least I hope so.

Back